Meningitis, encephalitis.
脑膜炎 脑炎
Those are diffuse processes,
那些是扩散性的症状 这只是局部的
this is localized.
可能是脑斑
Could be plaques, MS would explain the itching, possibly the lungs.
这可以解释痒的原因 或许肺的症状
So would a brain tumor.
这么说是脑瘤了
Well, how about we stop guessing
停止争论
and MRI her head instead?
给她脑部做个核磁共振吧
You want to talk about your headaches?
想谈谈你的头痛吗
Not particularly.
不想
You went off the drug, but the headaches are worse.
你停止用药 但头痛反而加深了
You need an MRI.
你需要做核磁共振
The patient needs an MRI.
病人需要核磁共振
If she had gangrene, would you be amputating my leg?
如果她有坏疽 你会不会也来截我的腿
These pills have codeine in them?
这些药片中含可待因吗
You're taking twice the indicated amount.
你的剂量超过正常用量一倍了
I've only been off the drug for 24 hours.
我只停药了一天
So I think
我认为问题是
the bigger issue here is that I've been off you for 24 hours.
因为我有一天没理你了
You have worsening headaches, loss of peripheral vision,
你的头痛加剧 边缘视力减退
and a long history of pretending
并长♥期♥以来回避
bad things aren't happening.
病情恶化的事实
You really think this is just about my hurt feelings?
你真觉得这只是在伤害我的感情
I don't remember demoting you.
我没让你去干苦力吧
Brought you something.
我给你带来了些东西
Latest issue of Parent magazine.
父母杂♥志♥的最新一♥期♥
Really interesting column.
非常有意思的社论
Apparently, working moms are actually
很显然的 上班的母亲比宅母亲对宝宝
more engaged and attentive
更加投入和细心
than stay-at-home moms.
关于个人成就的
Something about personal fulfillment. That's just a rationalization
那只不过是工作的母亲试图用理性来
by working moms who justify not being with their kids,
正义化她们不陪孩子的行为
which is fine, if that's what they want. It's not what I want.
反正我不想
And this is Nurses Quarterly.
再说这只是本护士季刊
The point is... You're only here to get back at me
你到这儿来是要涮拖把的脏水
by dumping dirty mop water on my carpet.
泼到地毯上以报复我
Just get it over with so I can get back to work.
下手麻利点儿 我好回去工作
I'm sorry.
对不起
I figured
我想说
only one of us needed to go out on a limb.
我以为我们中至少有个人要冒点儿险
I thought! could help you.
我以为我能帮你
It's hard to have a conversation when
当我努力保持不动的时候
I'm trying not to move.
很难进行这样的谈话
Oh, God.
天哪
Patient's MRI was negative,
核磁共振没发现异常
no tumors, no lesions.
没有肿瘤 没有创伤
Where's your cane?
你的拐杖呢
Where are your coworkers?
你的同事呢
I paged them.
我呼过他们了
It could still be psychogenic.
仍有可能是精神上的问题
Technically, it can't still be that
理论上讲 这不太可能
because it never could be that.
因为绝不可能是那样
She scratched through her skull while she was sleeping.
她在睡觉时把头骨都挠破了
Unless she was having a dream about fleas...
除非她做了一个关于跳蚤的梦
Oh, hey, funny you should drop by.
真巧 您来了
We were just talking about this patient of ours.
我们正聊咱们的病人呢
Tell him the part about where two of her doctors don't show up for...
告诉她那两个她的医生不在时发生的状况
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Polyneuropathy.
多发性神经病
If it's not in the brain, it's in the nerves.
如果不是脑子的问题 就是神经的问题
Explains the itching, the lungs, the liver.
这解释了痒 肺 肝的问题
Shock the affected area, re-boot the nerves,
电击受到影响的区域 唤醒她的神经
she'll be fine.
她就会没事儿了
Foreman.
福曼
How bad is she?
有多严重
She's got a tumor in her optic chiasm.
她的视交叉神经处有个肿瘤
You don't need your coat to treat a tumor.
治疗肿瘤不需要外套
I'm going to the drug company.
我要去药厂
To tell them that you compromised their trial, your ethics,
告诉他们你需要在药厂的试验
and the patient's health.
你的道德准则和病人的健康中做出了妥协
That's a great idea.
真是个好主意
They have records on hundreds of patients.
他们有几百个病人的记录
I can ask them for access,
我可以请求查阅
find out if other patients developed tumors
找出别的病人是不是也会发展成肿瘤
and how they were treated.
和他们的治疗方案
This drug inhibits cell death.
这种药是用来抑制细胞的凋亡
I think I can take a wild guess
我有个很野的猜测
on how I treat that.
和自己的治疗方案
Stop taking it?
停止服药
Yeah,
是滴
she tried that yesterday.
她昨天就停了
Oh, my God.
都停了一整天了啊
It's been a whole day and her brain tumor hasn't melted away?
她的脑瘤竟然还没被消除
If you get on that elevator
你进电梯的
and it's only 'cause you're worried
原因只能安慰自己
about getting to sleep tonight...
今晚上睡个好觉
I want to be able to tell her
我想能够告诉她
this happened to other people, and they're fine now.
有停药后好转的病例
So tell her.
那就告诉她
I'm not going to lie to her.
我不是想骗她
A little late for that.
现在这么说有点儿晚了
You need to wait.
你需要等待
Because if this thing doesn't go away,
因为如果这件事儿不能摆平
she's going to need you to still have a medical license.
她需要你的那份行医执照
So I spoke with House.
我和豪斯说了
He thinks we should just...
他认为我们应该
My leg is bleeding.
我的腿破了
What happened?
出什么事儿了
I was going for the phone
我去接电♥话♥来着
and I fell over the table.
摔倒撞到桌子上了
(SOBBING) I can't see.
我看不见
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I can't see anything.
我什么也看不见了
You gonna tip housekeeping?
你准备付清扫小费么
Get it from Cuddy.
跟卡迪要去
Don't tell me.
不要对我说
She burned your apartment to the ground.
她把你的房♥子烧成了灰儿
The warmth would have been nice. No heat, no power.
不需要暖气 还省电
Apparently, Mrs. House called the utilities
显然是豪斯太太告诉物业
and told them we were moving.
说我们搬家了
You have 17 messages.
你有17条信息
And your non-involvement strategy
看来你的不参与政策
doesn't seem to be working.
没有达到效果
Hang up. He's here.
挂了吧 他来了
We've been paging you all night.
我们一整夜都在呼你
By all means, let's discuss the failed attempts
不管怎么样 先讨论下
to contact me,
需要联♥系♥到鄙人的
not the reason behind them.
的原因吧
The patient started experiencing spinal shocks
病人在脊髓震荡测试前
before the machine was turned on.
就脊髓休克了
Lhermitte's sign.
力米特氏征
Shocks without shock,
还没电击就休克了
an itch that won't stop.
而且一直在痒
She needs Dr. Seuss.
她需要苏斯博士(美国当代少儿文学作家)
Lhermitte's sign could mean Behcet's, B12 deficiency...
小脑的这个信♥号♥♥意味着可能是白塞氏病或者维生素B-12缺乏症
No sores, no anemia.
无疼痛 无贫血
Where's Foreman?
福曼在哪儿 不清楚
Why are you asking about Foreman and not Thirteen?
你为什么只问福曼而不问13
Because both questions are bound to have the same answer.
因为两个问题指向同一个答案
Ebony and Ivory are joined near the hip.
黑檀木与白象牙那可是如影随形
Forget the brain, look lower.
别管脑子了 向下看
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表