Everything okay?
一切还好么
No. Our patient can't breathe.
不好 我们的病人不能呼吸
Either do the test or come up with a better one.
要么做测试要么就想个更好的办法
So we're down to infection, trauma,
所以可能的病因只有感染 创伤
MS, schizophrenia, or pills.
多重性硬化症 和精神分♥裂♥症 和药物
Schizophrenia usually manifests younger.
精神分♥裂♥症通常在年轻人身上出现
That's why it's further down the list.
这就是为什么把它排到这么后
I can confirm an infection with a simple blood test.
可以通过简单的血检来确诊感染
An infection can be treated, cured.
感染就能治... 治愈
Means you've still got a job, means you've still got a life.
意味着你还能工作 还能继续生活
Doesn't make it a better idea, just a nicer one.
不是什么好主意 只是让你好受点
This the rational you talking?
是那个理性的你在说话吗
Can't do this on my own.
我一人做不到
FOREMAN: When we inject the water it's gonna feel like you're drowning.
当我们注射水进去的时候 你会有被溺水的感觉
But it'll be over in a few seconds.
但过程只有几秒钟
And then it'll be better?
然后我会好起来吗
A little.
好一点点
Hold her shoulders down a little.
将她肩膀按低一些
Ready?
准备好了吗
You're doing great. Here comes the liquid.
你表现得很好 开始注射液体
I slipped.
我分开来
Oh, no. What?
天啊 怎么了
Her skin came off.
她的皮肤脱落了
Her skin's sloughing off faster than
起来越快
THIRTEEN: Could be autoimmune.
可能是自身免疫系统的问题
FOREMAN: ANA was negative.
抗核抗体♥检♥测呈阴性
HOUSE: Focus on the lungs.
还是看看她的肺部吧
FOREMAN: You want us to ignore the fact that she's lost 80% of her skin?
你想让我们装作看不见 她掉了80%的皮肤吗
We know it's not lung cancer. Could be a liver tumor.
我们知道这不是肺癌 可能是肝肿瘤
Eats through to the lungs. Get an ultrasound of her liver.
癌细胞扩散到了肺部 给她的肝脏做超声波检查
If you find masses, get a biopsy.
如果发现大面♥积♥阴影 就做活组织切片检查
We can't just ignore the skin.
我们不能忽略她皮肤的问题
It's obviously the most significant
这明显是她目前
and dangerous symptom right now.
最严重最危险的症状
I don't think it is a symptom. I think we caused it.
我不认为这是她的症状 这是我们导致的
By doing what?
怎么会?
I prescribed antibiotics.
通过我给她开的那些抗生素
Toxic epidermal necrolysis? That's a one-in-a-million reaction.
中毒性表皮坏死溶解 发生这种情况的概率是百万分之一
Yeah, well, maybe this is the one.
是啊 也许她就是那个"之一"
Get swabs of her old skin to confirm.
用棉球擦拭她脱下的皮肤确认一下
Where the hell were you?
你去哪了?
I do have a practice.
我得出门诊
Ballerina has toxic epidermal necrolysis.
芭蕾舞♥女♥演员得了中毒性表皮坏死溶解
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
About to be.
快了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I feel guilty.
我感到内疚
You didn't do anything wrong.
你没做错什么
You prescribed antibiotics.
你只是开了些抗生素
Any other doctor would have done the exact same thing.
换作其他医生 他们也会这么做
"Any other doctor"? Words can hurt, you know.
"其他"医生? 这话真伤人 知道吗
I have no reason to feel guilty. It doesn't make any sense.
我没有理由感到内疚 这没有道理
Unless there's something wrong
除非是我的大脑顶部边缘
in the limbic area of my brain.
系统出了问题
Guilt as a symptom?
内疚也是一种症状?
It's consistent with MS.
这是多发性硬化症的症状
And since the blood tests were negative, I have to apologize.
由于血液检查呈阴性 所以我得去道歉
If I feel better, then you're right. I'm just feeling an emotion.
如果我感觉好些 那么你就是对的 我感觉得到自己的情感
If I feel nothing, means my limbic brain is shot.
如果我没感觉 说明我的脑缘系统出了问题
I'm Dr. House.
我是豪斯医生
Anyone explain to you your status?
有人向你们解释过你现在的病情吗?
They found a mass in my liver, cancer.
他们在我的肝脏发现大♥片♥阴影 是癌症
They said they think they can treat it.
他们说这是可以治愈的
And that the skin is starting to take.
移植的皮肤已经开始生长
I'll be able to dance again.
我很快就会能再次跳舞了
She's half-dead and she's wondering if she'll ever plié again.
她已经半死了 还想着再去跳芭蕾?
Healthy priorities. Let the mocking begin.
目前最好的选择是 马上开始讽刺她
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I treated you for infection before confirming that you had one.
我... 在确定你是否有感染之前 就对你采取了相应的治疗措施
That's why you lost your skin.
这导致了你的大面♥积♥脱皮
I know you're in pain. I know that I caused it. I'm sorry.
我知道你很痛苦 这都是我一手造成的 对不起
Very nice.
很好
Thank you.
我应该说谢谢吗
Nothing.
没什么
Maybe you didn't mean it.
也许你并不是故意的
I meant it.
我是故意的
Did you do a liver biopsy to confirm...
做个肝穿刺活体♥检♥查 确认...
FOREMAN: Couldn't. The artificial skin was too thin, she'd bleed out.
做不了 人工移植的皮肤太薄 她会大出血的
Why were you talking to the patient?
你为什么去和病人谈话?
I think skinless women are hot.
我觉得没有皮肤的女性很性感
Do a transjugular liver biopsy.
颈静脉肝活体♥检♥查
If she bleeds, at least it stays in her veins.
如果她出血 至少血会留在血管里
Did you just check with Wilson again?
你刚才又去找威尔森了?
No.
没有
I felt nothing. It's MS.
我没感觉 是多发性硬化症
Apologies aren't supposed to make you feel better,
道歉本来就不会让你心情变好
they're supposed to make the other person feel better.
它只会让其他人心情变得好起来
In order to make you feel better.
只会让你感觉开心
Fine. You want to do an LP to confirm
好吧 你是想做血清水平检测
or is guilt enough to start filling prescriptions?
还是你已经内疚到想要直接开处方了
Last mass, about a centimeter to your right.
你右边两公分 这是最后一个阴影区域
Problem?
有问题吗?
Short burst of flutter. We're almost done.
只是短暂的心房♥扑动 快结束了
Entering the right hepatic vein.
进入肝右静脉
Cameron kept her dead husband's sperm.
卡梅隆还保留着她死去丈夫的精♥子♥
She doesn't like yours?
她不喜欢你的?
She likes his better.
她更喜欢他的
Or at least she wants to hang on to it
或者 至少她...
in case mine is unfaithful or something.
想一直保留着它 以防我的精♥子♥...
Advancing two centimeters.
对她不忠 或其他的什么
If you don't, you'll be stuck with her forever.
如果不这么做
She married a dying guy. She has issues.
她前任丈夫死了 她心理上有阴影
You cannot leave her. Ever. For any reason.
如果你... 某天离她而去 无论是什么理由 她都承受不起了
Because then you're not just the guy who left her,
因为如果这样 你就不只是离开她这么简单
you're the guy who killed her kids.
你等于是杀了她的孩子
That's not a good rhythm. Get out.
病人心律不正常 快把探管取出来
Narrow complex tachycardia. She's gonna crash.
是收缩性复杂性心动过速 她要不行了
TAUB: Liver biopsy was negative for cancer.
肝的活检呈阴性 她没有癌症
But the procedure sent her heart into A-Fib.
但是检测的过程导致她的心脏房♥性早搏
We don't know it was the biopsy that caused the heart problem.
也许是心脏导致了肺衰竭
Why is Wilson here?
Wilson去那了?
We didn't find cancer. Yes,
我们不是在找癌症
which you reported to me five seconds ago.
是啊 你五秒钟前刚说过
I thought I'd let him finish his hols d'oeuvre
我想我应该让他完成他的作品
Until we can regulate the heart,
在使她的心律恢复正常之前
we can't get any meaningful pictures,
我们都无法得到理想的影像
so we can't tell...
所以我们就无法得知...
Metoprolol can correct irregular heart.
美托洛尔(药名)可以治疗心律不齐
FOREMAN: Tried it. Didn't work.
试过了 没有用
Is Cuddy making him oversee...
是卡迪让他来监督的吗
No.
不是
TAUB: Heart's too irregular for MRI, other scans wouldn't...
心率不齐无法进行核磁共振 其他的扫描...
Then you're making him oversee your choices.
那么就是你让他监督的做的决定
You don't trust yourself. Why?
你对自己不自信了 为什么?
Wilson, get out.
威尔森 出去
Are you sure?
你确定?
Do I need your approval to throw you out?
我赶你出去还需要你同意吗
You happy now?
你高兴了?
There's only one time her heart's going to be perfectly still for our pictures
只有一种情况 她的心脏能够完美的配合...
and that's when she's dead.
核磁共振 那就是她死了的时候
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表