Kutner said the silver lining of our break-up
卡特那说我们之所以会分手
was I wouldn't be dumped for a girl.
是因为我不能代替那些女的
There's nothing in here, either.
这里也没有任何发现
Seems like you're wrong
看来你错了
about this kid having drug or alcohol...
这孩子没有磕药或喝酒
When did he bring that up?
他什么时候跟你说的?
Earlier today, right before...
今天早些时候
This morning,
就在...
Taub called you a robot.
今早陶博说你是铁石心肠
Either it's a big coincidence
要不这是个巧合
or they're jerking us around,
要不就是他们在耍我们
they know.
他们知道
And if they know,
如果他们知道了
House knows.
豪斯肯定会知道
This is bad.
这可不好
No,
不
this is good.
这很好
House only has two ways to handle us still going out.
我们还在一起这件事 豪斯只有两个办法对付
He jerks us around or he fires us.
耍我们玩 或者炒了我们
He chose option A.
他选了前者
This is good.
这很好
But this is bad.
但这个可不好
"I stand alone, my soul and me,
我独自站着 我的灵魂和我
beneath the mask that others see"
躲在面具之下 而其他人...看到
His chest is still rising.
他的胸腔在起伏
He's just screwing with me
他只是在给我捣乱
'cause Cuddy made me baby-sit.
因为卡迪让我做他的保姆
"A pain that tears and bites
痛苦和泪水
and will not bend."
从不消散
"Only when I sleep will it end."
只有当我永远睡去 才能终结这一切
Downer.
悲观主义者
And medically irrelevant.
与医学无关
You sure his chest is moving?
你确定他的胸腔在起伏吗?
House.
豪斯
If he's faking, you think he's going to come clean
他假装的 你认为叫他的名字
because you said his name?
就能让他清醒吗?
Back off.
退下
Only Thirteen gets
这次只有13
to grab my nipples this time.
才能抓我的乳♥头♥
You know, recreating the moment
知道吗 重现你让我们担心着急的时刻
when you made us crap our pants isn't actually all that funny.
一点都不好玩
That is sweet that
真好心
you're worried about House.
你可是在为豪斯担心
Unless the next stanza reads,
除非下一节诗他写的是
"Hoping to fry my brain to death
我想要自焚
I smoked some primo crystal math,"
我吃了神奇透明逍遥丸
I'm not interested.
要不我都不感兴趣
You can't deny that this kid may be suicidal.
这孩子想要自杀 你不能忽视这点
We're not here to make him happy,
我们不是想法子让他高兴
we're here to diagnose him.
而是诊断他的病情的
It's an infection.
是感染
Swab of the kid's water bottle
对那孩子水壶底部的棉球测试
turned up toxoplasmosis.
发现了弓浆虫
I'll start him on pyrimethamine.
我给他上乙胺嘧啶
I had no idea he felt this way.
我不知道他有这样的想法
Is there a therapist here that you can recommend?
有什么疗法可以推荐的吗?
It might help more if you talked to him.
告诉他真♥相♥可能会有帮助
He's not ready.
他还没准备好
If telling him the truth
如果告诉他真♥相♥
would help him stop feeling like this.
能让他不再这么想
If I knew that it'd make him less confused,
如果我知道真♥相♥能让他不那么困惑
I'd tell him right now.
我现在就告诉他了
But if she's wrong,
但如果她错了
we'd only make things worse.
我们只会把事情变得更糟
He obviously senses he's different.
很明显 他察觉了自己的不同
He's looking for answers.
他在寻求答案
Every teenager feels different.
每个青少年都会觉得自己不同
He's sick.
他病了
This isn't the time to spring this on him.
现在不是把真♥相♥告诉他的时候
Okay-
好吧
When you give Jackson the antibiotics,
在你们给杰克森用抗生素的时候
will you please re-start the testosterone?
可不可以再用一些睾丸素?
Sure.
行
I get House wanting to jerk me and Thirteen around,
我知道豪斯想玩我和十三
but you guys?
可是你这两个家伙?
Told you they were still together.
早跟你说 他们还在一起了吧
How'd he know?
你怎么知道
He noticed you smell
你知不知道你身上
like Thirteen's soap every morning.
还有一股子十三的香皂味道
You figured it out?
你自己看出来的
Yes, I'm a little slow.
没错 我都算迟钝的了
Maybe someone should let me know when
可能某人应该在我被整的时候
I should be insulted.
知会我一声
Then House doesn't know.
这么说 豪斯不知道
Probably does now that you felt her up
可能现在知道了
during that last differential.
就上次你们意见不同的时候
You noticed this, but House didn't?
连你都知道 豪斯怎会不知道
Yes, I get it.
没错啊 我知道
He's generally smarter than me.
他通常都比我聪明
He did't
他不是通常比你聪明
he's always smarter than you.
他一直就比你聪明
Unless...
除非
Hello?
喂
House is on heroin.
豪斯在服海♥洛♥因♥
Well, that's certainly an interesting notion.
呃 这真是...个有趣的消息
It's why his lungs stopped,
这就是为什么他的肺功能骤停
it's why he okayed the MRI,
为什么他会同意做核磁共振成像
it's why he missed things
为什么他会想念...
he wouldn't ordinarily miss.
那些他平常不想看到的东西
We'll run some tests,
呃 我们会做一些测试的了
and I'll let you know.
然后我会把结果告诉你
He's there, isn't he?
他在 对吧
Well, that would certainly explain
嗯 这绝对能解释
the inappropriate responses.
这些异常的反应
I got to go.
我...我得挂了
Okay-
好的
Sorry. Consult.
不好意思 问我一些东西
When did you order these?
你什么时候点的这个
When you were in the bathroom.
在你上洗手间的时候
I thought a celebration was in order.
我想是该好好庆祝一下了
To cheating death.
为了大难不死
You off bourbon?
你连波本威士忌都不喝?
Can I get you something else?
我再给你点些别的吧
I came here expecting a burger.
我是来这吃汉堡的
Figured I'd have to endure
以为我还得听
a little lecture on moderation.
某人唠叨这要我少磕点药
You never listen, so why...
你从来都不听我讲 这就是为什么你...
But instead, I get a drink.
相反 你给我酒喝
A nice little serving
对于今天才
of respiratory depressant
呼吸衰竭的人来说
on the day that my lungs stopped working.
还真是挺不错的招待
You seem fine now.
你看起来还好啊
You don't believe that I OD'd on Vicodin.
你不相信我是吃维可丁吃多了
You figure I'm on something stronger.
你以为我吃了更猛的药
And because you can never, ever assume anything
在我看来
but the most screwed-up scenario
你除了最糟糕的事情
as far as I'm concerned... Funny
从来不能想些好的
how I'm usually right.
可我每次都猜对了
...you think that I'm on heroin.
你以我吃海♥洛♥因♥了
This is your version of a tox screen.
这就是你对毒品的认识
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表