What am I supposed to be hoping for?
我还能期望什么
That you find a brain tumor?
发现个脑瘤吗
What else could it be?
还可能是什么
You were so hard on me about lying.
你苛刻我撒了谎
How about you take some of your own advice
不如你自我示范下
and tell me the truth?
告诉我真♥相♥
What's next on the list?
下一步检查什么
Prion disease.
阮病毒症
And if that's what I got? How bad?
如果我得了这病 有多严重
There are a few treatments.
有一些治疗方法
But there's no guarantee.
但不能确保治好
I'm sorry.
对不起
And you won't let me have a piece of cake?
你还不让我吃块蛋糕吗
Where's Cuddy?
卡迪在哪
It's not CNS lymphoma.
不是中枢系统淋巴瘤
I know.
我知道
She's getting worse,
她情况越来越糟了
you want me to find Cuddy
要我去找卡迪
and get her approval for the brain biopsy?
获得批准做脑部活检吗
When you were philandering with impunity,
当你调戏女人而不被责骂
how did that feel?
感觉如何
Superficially, I loved it,
表面上 我很享受
but deep down I think I was miserable.
但心底深处 会很可悲
Why? What's going on?
怎么这么问 出什么事了
You weren't miserable.
你不可悲
You gave something away to make a relationship work,
你为那段感情放弃了一些东西
you rationalized that you're getting something back.
你找借口说会有所回报
Okay. I'm gonna go get Cuddy's approval
好了 我去找卡迪批准做
for the brain biopsy.
脑部活检
Leave them there.
不用了
I'm gonna do the biopsy myself.
活检的事交给我
Cuddy wanted us
卡迪要我们排除
to eliminate seven different things.
七种不同的疾病
Cuddy doesn't always get what she wants.
卡迪不能总如她所愿
Bad idea to get into a power play
和有权势的人
with somebody who has the power.
作对可不是个好主意
You're fired.
你被炒了
Just reinforcing your point.
只是在证实你的观点
Whatever personal drama you're playing out,
不管你在玩什么把戏
you'd be a lot smarter to...
更明智的是...
I thought you said she was sick.
你不是说她病了吗
Sick people don't spontaneously get better.
病人不会无来由地好转
Yes, they do, it's called an immune system.
会的 有种东西叫做免疫系统
Sick people who are sick enough to make it to me
病入膏肓到要我出马治疗的人
don't spontaneously get better.
不会自动好转
Not as pithy,
虽然讲起来不简练
but yeah, technically more accurate.
不过表达得更准确
What's the last thing you gave her?
你们给她做的最后一项治疗是什么
I took her for a MRI looking for...
我带她去做核磁共振
MRIs detect, they don't treat.
核磁共振是检查 不是治疗
What did you give her after the MRI?
核磁共振之后呢
I didn't give her anything,
什么治疗都没有
she got depressed at the lack of direction.
因毫无进展 她情绪低落
We went to the cafeteria
我们去饭厅
for some chocolate cake,
吃了些巧克力蛋糕
took her to her room, hung a banana bag,
带她回房♥ 输上维生素液
let her rest.
让她休息了
You gave her cake?
你给她吃了块蛋糕
She asked for it, I figured...
她要求的 我想...
You figured you'd let me play 20 questions
你想让我问完20个问题
instead of just telling me.
再把这事告诉我啊
Feeling crappy again?
又觉得很糟了?
I've brought your cure.
我带来了良药
I'd give you an IV of the stuff,
本想用这玩意输液的
but the frosting tends to get stuck in the little tube.
但会堵塞输液管
Is this a joke?
在开玩笑吗
It's not a joke,
不是玩笑
not a lie,
不是谎言
not an attempt to defraud in any way.
没有任何欺骗你的意思
Just an actual licensed
这是有行医执照
physician with an actual diagnosis.
的医生做的真实诊断
Hereditary coproporphyria.
遗传性类卟啉症
Your face is genetically blessed,
你的容貌受到基因的眷顾
your body chemistry is slightly less so,
但你的身体机能就没那么幸运
doesn't make enough of a certain enzyme that
不能复合出足够的某种
I can't pronounce,
我叫不出名字的酶
but it's apparently important for your
但对你的肝脏和
liver and everything else.
别的器官非常重要
Treatment is a high-carb diet, rich in sugar.
可用高糖高碳水化合物进行治疗
When you were a porker,
你胖的时候
you were self-medicating.
身体会自行生成
So this is treatable?
所以说是可以治好
We just have to reverse your gastric bypass
只需反转你的胃部旁路
and get you back on a high-carb, glucose enriched diet.
恢复高糖高碳水化合物饮食
The best you you can be
你的最好状态就是
is a lot more you.
胖乎乎的你
Open the hangar,
张开嘴
here comes the plane.
飞机来啦
There's nothing else you can try?
没有别的方法了吗
No.
没有
There's a drug that manages the symptoms
有药物可以控制
but it's not a cure.
但无法治愈
Let's try that.
用那个方案吧
You don't want to have the surgery?
你不想做手术吗
Understand.
理解
There's not many people who have the guts to admit
没多少人有勇气
they'd rather be pretty than healthy.
承认漂亮比健康更重要
Income's better and you get more action.
收入更客观 性生活也更丰富
We'll start you on your drug treatment right away.
立即给你进行药物治疗
I bought it.
我居然相信了
I bought that it was really about
我竟然相信她这么做
trying to make people's lives a little better.
是为了让人们生活得更好
You're surprised she's superficial?
你很惊讶于她的肤浅?
You're a plastic surgeon.
你是整形医生
This is the human condition.
这是人类天性
No, she's a freak.
不 她不正常
Every time you put someone
每次你在给人做
under to bob their nose,
隆鼻手术时
you were risking their life.
就在拿他们的生命冒险
What?
怎么了
No singing. She's better.
没在唱歌♥ 她好转了
No one was supposed to let my patient leave her bed.
不该让我的病人下床的
She had a respiratory arrest,
她呼吸困难
we coded her nearly 20 minutes, but she didn't make it.
抢救了近20分钟 她没挺过来
House is an unemotional child
豪斯是个不懂感情的小孩
incapable of intimacy or romance.
不会亲近 不懂浪漫
Trust me. It's done.
相信我 我们没戏了
It's perfect.
真是完美
I like the desk.
我喜欢那桌子
A lot of character.
很有个性
That's not the one I ordered.
不是我订的那个
This is my desk from med school.
这是我在医学院的桌子
You have it in storage or something?
你把它保留起来了?
My mom did.
我妈妈保留了
That was sweet of her to do that.
她这么做真贴心
She didn't.
不是她
My mom has no idea I'm redoing my office.
我妈不知道我在重装办公室
I lied to you the other night.
那天晚上我没说实话
That woman in the waiting room,
候诊室的那个女人
she didn't freak me out about my future.
让我害怕的不是想起我的未来
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表