Just twice.
这是第二次 那成功过多少次
Cheese it, it's the coppers.
快闪 条子来了
We're not just gonna leave them
我们不会在你只纠结卡特那的时候
to die while you fixate on Kutner.
眼睁睁的看着我们的病人去死
Technically, he's not our patient,
理论上说 他不是我们的病人
so I'm really only leaving her to die.
所以我只是任她去死而已
We've already explored the usual options,
我们已经探讨过通常情况下的情形了
shouldn't we at least explore unusual ones?
难道就不探讨下非通常情况下的情形?
Absolutely. Don't worry,
当然了 别担心
this is why God gave me two ears.
上帝赋予人类两只耳朵是有原因的
Kutner would say we should just come clean with Cuddy.
卡特那会叫我们向卡迪坦白的
Wow, if only he were here to say that.
要是他还在的话倒是可以
I'm sure Cuddy would be bound to fall for the old,
我可以肯定卡迪一定会相信那个年老的
"Hey, the dead guy won't mind that we're wasting..."
嘿 死人才不管我们是否浪费...
I need an incurable romantic to talk to an incurable romantic.
需要一个无可救药的浪漫主义者去说服另一个
Kutner wasn't murdered.
卡特那不是被谋杀的
You deduce that by removing your sunglasses
你摘下太阳眼镜
to the strains of a Who song?
就能得到这个惊人的推论?
Suicide means you could have helped him,
自杀意味着你本来是可以救他的
murder lets you off the hook.
而谋杀却能让你逃脱责任
Needs a liver. Has a liver.
在最需要的时候 有肝脏挺身而出了
He can make a partial donation.
他可以部分捐赠
The faster he agrees,
他答应得越快
the faster she gets to not die.
她活的希望就越大
Partial won't be enough, she needs a whole liver.
不能部分移植 她要整个肝脏
And he'd never survive the procedure.
而他会在手术中死去
Nice symmetry, huh?
这个对偶句不错
He dies on the table,
他死于手术
you give her his whole liver.
你就能得到他的整个肝脏了
If he's gonna do this, he's gonna do this for love.
要是他愿意这么做 说明爱的力量很伟大
Thought he should talk to someone who spoke the language.
我觉得他应该跟有共同语言的人商量下
You want me to die on the table?
你要我死于手术?
We don't want you to. Your wife needs you to.
不是我们需要 而是你妻子需要
You have a couple days at most.
你可能只剩下几天了
But this could buy us enough time to save her.
但这时间足以救活她
When can I say goodbye?
我什么时候和她道别
You can't.
最好不要
If she knew what we were planning, would she be okay?
要是她知道了这个计划 她肯定不会同意的
She'll resent me.
她会恨我的
She'll be alive. Nothing else matters.
只要她能活下来 其他就不重要了
CAMERON: You can't do the transplant. Only if he said no,
你不能做这个移植 除非他拒绝
but your urgent hovering means he said yes.
不过你这个急迫的样子说明他同意了
His fingers have nodules.
他的手指有囊肿
I think his doctors misdiagnosed him.
我觉得可能是他的医生误诊了
Or you sprinkled too much wishful thinking in your tea.
或者可能是你把世界想得太美好了
Obese man with lung cancer.
肥胖者患有肺癌
Two easy explanations for his heart failure.
很好解释心力衰竭
Nodules could mean something else, something curable.
但囊肿可能意味着其他可治愈的症状
Go back to the ER.
回急诊室去吧
My thanks to you and your cold feet.
感谢你和你的胆怯
What's going on? I'm giving you a shot at a cool result.
怎么
Except you're wrong.
除非你错了
...
你摘下太阳眼镜
The guy who killed Kutner's parents
那个杀害了卡特那父母的人
died of an aneurysm two months ago.
两个月前死于动脉瘤
Kutner hid from everyone.
卡特那把这事埋在心底
You didn't get a chance to save him. No one did.
你没有机会来救他 大家都没有
Run the test.
去做检测吧
Find out if you have a chance to save Eddie.
看看你能否有机会挽救艾迪
Bad news.
坏消息
Love can't save you.
伟大的爱也救不了你
On the other hand,
另一方面
mold can.
霉却可以
Your heart failure was caused by a fungal infection
你的心力衰竭是由一种真菌感染造成
called cardiac blastomycosis.
叫做心脏芽生菌病
Started as nodules in your lungs,
先是在肺部形成囊肿
which every doc, except one, mistook for cancer.
除了一位医生外 其他医生都把它误诊为癌症
It's very rare, very curable.
非常罕见却可治愈
I'm starting you on itraconazole.
我给你伊曲康唑开始治疗
But how come I was getting better without the medicine?
但我为什么未服药就有所好转呢
Your emotional state bumps your catecholamines,
你的情感变化促进了儿茶酚胺分泌
which help raise your prolactin...
从而增加了泌乳刺♥激♥素
My emotional state?
我的情感变化?
Three months of treatment,
3个月的治疗
you'll be back to your buff, chiseled self.
你就又能活蹦乱跳了
I don't want the treatment.
我不想要治疗
Do the transplant.
做移植
You'd be trading
不过你这是...
the certainty that you'll live
你要放弃自己确定的生命
for the uncertainty that she'll live.
来换取她不确定的机会
I was ready to die anyway.
我反正是将死的人了
Now you get to be nicer to your next wife.
那就对你的下一个老婆好点吧
If you won't do it, release me.
要是你不肯做 那就放了我
And when I get hit by a car
等会我就会被车撞倒
and show up in your morgue,
被送进停尸间
you can give her my liver then.
你就把我的肝脏给她吧
You're basically asking us to commit murder.
你这根本就是要我们谋杀
I was yesterday, too.
这跟昨天刚好一样
There's a difference when he has 20 years to
他还能活20年和只能活2天
live instead of two days.
是不一样的
Not really, not legally.
事实上和法律上都是差不多的
That's your way of convincing us to do this,
这就是你说服我们的理由?
by saying it's no more immoral?
表明这并非不道德?
The idiot is gonna do this with or without us.
那个笨蛋无论如何都打算这么做了
This way, we can protect the organ.
至少我们还能保护他的器官
We should be protecting him.
我们应该要保护他
So we strap him to the bed, wait till his wife dies?
那我们就把他绑在床上 先等他老婆死了再说?
I'm not doing this.
我不会这么做的
TAUB: I will.
我做
We've already had one pointless death.
我们已经有一个人毫无意义的死去了
Eddie? What's going on?
艾迪 怎么了
I don't know. He just came and got me.
我不知道 他要推我过来的
Your husband has a curable disease,
你的丈夫可以被治愈
but he wants to die so he can give you his liver.
但他不愿治疗 因为他想把肝脏给你
Are you okay with that,
你能接受吗
or would you rather he take the treatment?
还是想让他接受治疗?
You son of a bitch. Charlotte, can you hear me?
你个混♥蛋♥ 艾迪 不要
She spiked a fever.
她发高烧了
LP shows her white cells through the roof.
腰椎穿刺显示她白血球数量过高
She's infected everywhere.
她被全身感染 我真该解雇你
Convince Eddie to live and let his wife die.
说服埃迪活着 而让他妻子去死
THIRTEEN: Infection means we have a new clue.
感染是个新线索
And a full two or three hours to figure it out.
但我们只剩下两三个小时来诊断了
Sarcoidosis. Hits the spleen and the liver.
肉状瘤病会损坏脾脏和肝脏
She'd have lung issues.
她的肺应该会出问题
Scleroderma inflames the tissue.
硬皮病会导致组织发热
HOUSE: No skin or GI problems.
皮肤和胃肠都没有问题
What is she hiding?
她在隐瞒什么
I don't know
你不知道...
or we don't have all the clues.
要么就是线索不齐
Possible exposure. People, places.
可能是感染源 接触的人 去过的地方
Both.
都有
Bad lie.
糟糕的谎言
Did you really think the beaches in Hawaii
你真觉得夏威夷的海滩
were just like the beaches in Rio?
和里约热内卢的海滩是一样的么
The disease-bearing sand flies are completely different.
引起疾病的沙子是不一样的
She's never been to Rio.
她从没去过里约热内卢 你和谁去的
Who'd you go with? Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
I don't actually need to know who it was,
其实我不必知道是谁
I just need to know that you went,
我只需要知道你去过
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表