it'll slow your heart.
能让心跳缓和
It's 200.
到200了
Get the paddles.
把除颤器拿来吧
The whole point of those things is they make your muscles contract.
这东西会让你肌肉收缩
They don't discriminate against trigger fingers.
扣扳机的手指也难逃此劫
Nobody gets my gun-
我不会放开枪的
Send in paddles! Don't!
把除颤器拿来 不要
Get the damn paddles,
把除颤器拿来
or I'll shoot you.
否则我会杀了你
Threatening to shoot the guy
威胁帮你治疗的医生
who's diagnosing you makes a lot of sense.
虽然是有点道理
Actually doing it, not so much.
不过要是真下手 那就不好玩了
Give him your gun so he can save you.
你得把枪给他才能继续治疗
Just let him die.
让他死了算了
Bill, stop.
比尔 别说了
We can cardiovert chemically.
可以用药物减缓心率
If we don't know what kind of heart rhythm it is...
但是如果不知道心率幅度
If we don't try something, he's gonna kill someone.
要是再不做点什么 他又要杀人
I'm gonna get the drugs. No one goes anywhere.
我去拿药吧 谁也不许动
If she doesn't come back, you've got plenty of other people you can shoot.
她要是不回来 你有很多人♥质♥可以对着开枪的
You, come here.
你 过来
All right. Thirty seconds.
好吧 给你30秒
She's gonna go.
她会逃跑
She's gonna come back.
她会回来的
She should go.
她应该逃跑
He'll kill him.
他会开枪的
But not her.
又不是对着她
Is that your version of morality?
这就是你的道德观?
If you don't think your life is worth more than someone else's,
你要是觉得别人的生命更有价值
sign your donor card and kill yourself.
去签遗体捐献表 然后自杀吧
Shoot me.
杀我吧
You really want... Yes.
你真的打算...没错
No! No!
不 不 她就回来了
She just needs time. She just needs more time to find you
她只是需要时间找到正确的...
the right drug. - She just needs time to get your... - It's me.
正确的药品 我回来了
She takes it first.
她先试用
Adenosine slows the heart, which is fine,
腺苷会减缓心跳
if it's beating fast like yours,
对你这种心律过快者才有用
not fine, if it's normal like hers.
不是给像她这样的心跳正常人用的
You following the math on this?
转过弯来没有?
She takes everything I take.
我要用的药都必须她先用
I don't want anything that cross-reacts.
我不想产生交叉反应
Martyr's heart is beating dangerously slow.
这位烈士心跳缓慢得危险
Are we good to go?
可以继续了吗
Your heart's back to normal.
心跳恢复正常
No tachycardia,
无心动过速
no sign of a heart defect at all.
也没有其他心脏缺陷的表现
But you're sweating.
但你在流汗
I nearly had a heart attack,
我差点就心脏病发
you're surprised I'm sweating?
流汗还值得惊讶?
One side of your face, but not the other.
你只有一边在流汗 另一边却没有
What does that mean?
什么意思
A tumor is pressing on your sympathetic nerves.
有个肿瘤在压♥迫♥你的交感神经
You have lung cancer.
你得了肺癌
Pulse is down below 50.
她的脉搏降到50了
So is her IQ.
刚好和她的智商一样
Help her up,
扶她起来
get her heart going faster.
让她心跳快点
I need proof it's cancer.
我需要证明是癌症
Of course you do.
那当然
It's gotta be a Pancoast tumor.
应该是肺沟瘤
Patient's got dyspnea,
病人呼吸困难
seventh-nerve palsy,
面神经瘫痪
he's sweating on one side of his face.
半边脸颊出汗
Everything okay in there?
一切都还好吗
Take your time.
没事 慢慢来
It's not like I've got a gun to my head.
反正我也没有被枪指着脑袋
Lung cancer usually shows up lower than the seventh nerve.
肺癌表现的症状一般都会在面神经以下
Did you check his throat?
你有没有检查他的咽喉
Spit on the floor.
朝地上吐一口
What?
什么
If I do it, I can't tell Cuddy that
要是我吐的话 就不能跟卡迪说
it was medically necessary.
这是医疗需要
I'm gonna ask you to piss on her chair next.
等会还会叫你去她的椅子上尿尿的
Dry mouth,
口腔干燥
his parotid glands aren't working.
他的腮腺没有正常运作
If there's swelling,
如果有肿大 那就是肺沟癌已经
it's a Pancoast tumor that's metastasized.
被转移了
Feel that. Right there.
那里 摸摸看
If it's cancer, there must be a test.
如果是癌症 就必须要测试
You just did it.
你刚刚自己检查过
What about an X-ray or something.
照X光之类的呢
Good idea.
好主意
Oh, damn,
噢 该死的
I left my CT machine in my other pants.
我把CT机放在另一条裤子的口袋里
How many hostages do you think it'll cost me
你说我去做一次放射检查
for a trip to radiology?
要花去几个人♥质♥
So,
那么
what made you snap?
是什么让你这样爆发的呢
HMOs? Shut up.
健康维护组织? 闭嘴
Nah, you saw 16 doctors,
你都看过16个医生
how bad could they have been?
他们能有多糟?
Shut up.
闭嘴
Humiliation?
当时被羞辱了?
Doctors treating you like a piece of meat?
医生们不把你当人看?
Too many fingers and tubes up your holes?
用手指和试管插了你好几个来回?
You hate doctors, you want to take back control.
你讨厌医生 所以要夺回主导权
If so, I apologize for
如果真是那样 那我道歉
the fact that you are a piece of meat.
不过你确实就是一坨肉
I just want an answer.
我只想要一个答案
That's all.
仅此而已
Everyone stays in here with me.
所有人都不准乱动
You need anything from in there, get it now.
你需要里面的器材的话就赶紧去
Move around.
过来这边
Anyone moves, I fire.
谁敢乱动我就开枪
That's not all.
这个理由不充分
Curiosity is not enough.
仅有好奇心说不过去
There's got to be a deeper reason.
肯定还有更深层次的原因
You never did anything
难道你就从来没有试过为了
just because you had to know?
寻求真♥相♥而锲而不舍?
Never shot anyone.
我不会开枪打人
You're not me.
你不是我
This is my body,
这是我的身体
this is my life,
我的生活
and there's a truth out there.
里面有一个未解的真♥相♥
I'd rather rot in jail knowing than...
我宁愿事后终身被高墙隔离
I can't handle not knowing.
也不愿无知的蒙在鼓里
Yeah.
好吧
Hold that.
拿着
You want your answer, you gotta give me the gun.
你想知道答案的话就把枪给我
What's this?
这是什么
Starburst artifact,
星暴状伪影
the metal from the gun is ruining the image.
枪内的金属破坏了影像
Show him.
给他看
Starburst.
星暴状成像
Now, unless you think we pre-arranged that
现在 除非你认为我们是
just in case we were ever held hostage
一早安排好这图片来免于
by a guy who needs a CT,
我们被做CT的病人挟持
we're not lying.
我们没有骗你
So, you have two choices,
现在我们有2个选择
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表