but simple delay won't work.
耽误时间一点作用都没有
Your mother will hold the funeral till we get there.
我们不到 你母亲是不会举♥行♥葬礼的
My father was a punctual man,
我爸爸可是个准时的人
beholden to time.
事事按时间走
Two minutes late for dinner, you didn't eat.
迟到餐桌两分钟 你可就不用吃饭了
...
如果推迟 会显得对他不尊敬
My mother would never disrespect him by starting the funeral late.
妈妈决不会推迟葬礼的
Yeah, you clearly have no issues to work through.
我告诉你 你的愿望不可能实现
Come on, forget the keys.
算了吧 别折腾钥匙了
Call a locksmith.
打电♥话♥叫个锁匠
We'll go inside and play Guess that Smell
然后咱们到那边和货车司机们
with the truckers while we're waiting.
一起玩"猜猜谁的味"的游戏
Join me on the dark side.
拥抱下内心的黑暗
Dark side's done, House.
豪斯 没机会了
I'm delivering you to your mother,
我会把你送到你母亲那里
and that's it.
就完事了
I've moved on.
我继续行动了
...
你们觉得豪斯会送哪种
I mean, if he wasn't an ass.
我是说 如果他还有人性的话
Send one of those giant cookies shaped like a coffin.
送棺材状的巨大甜饼
...
他妈妈一看就知道是他送的了
Just wanted you to know the extent
只要想提醒一下
to which the man is disconnected from the human race.
他可是个彻底与世隔绝的人
Took a six pack of FFP to stop the oozing.
输了六袋血浆才稳定住渗透压
...
她在失血(凝血因子的聚集产生血凝的同时发生失血)
which means she's got cancer.
说明她罹患癌症
She's young. It could be leukemia.
她年龄不大 可能是白血病
Normal WBC
白细胞数量正常排除了白血病
makes that less likely.
腹部疼痛说明可能是胃肠道肿瘤
He wasn't looking for a tumor. Go run a CT.
他没有看到肿瘤 去做个CT
CHASE: I don't buy it.
我不明白
CT can find small intestinal cancers
CT能发现超声检查
that an ultrasound... I don't buy House.
检测不到的癌变组织 我不明白豪斯
When my father died, I wound up killing a patient.
当我父亲去世的时候 尽管我恨他
And I hated the man.
但我还是慌得害死了个病人
Whatever House says or doesn't say,
虽然豪斯什么都没说
I'm sure the guy's a mess.
我肯定那家伙现在一团糟
So he was a bastard.
就算他是个混♥蛋♥
He was still your father.
他也还是你的父亲
You're biologically programmed to have feelings for him.
血浓于水 从生理上来讲你对他是有感情的
No, I'm not.
不 我没有
Feelings aren't rational.
有感情是可以理解的
I know you have trouble with anything
我知道你不太能理解
that can't be quantified and counted.
那些不能被量化的事情
He's not my biological father.
他不是我的生父
I figured it out when I was 12.
我十二岁的时候知道的
Of course.
当然
You're a brilliant, socially-isolated 12-year-old,
你十二岁的时候 就聪明透顶 与世隔绝
and you create a parallel universe
为自己建造了一个
in which your life doesn't suck.
生活完美的理想世界
I looked at the facts.
我说的是事实
First of all, he was deployed
首先 他被派遣到遥远的冲绳县
on training exercises off Okinawa
接受训练
during the time I had to be conceived.
我是那时被怀上的
And since you're 150 years old,
真可惜 您老已经一百五十多岁了
air travel was impossible.
不能来趟星际旅行
His second toe was longer than his big toe.
他第二个脚趾比大姆脚趾长
Mine isn't. This is sad.
我的不是 真不幸
You don't believe your mother screwed around.
你竟然怀疑你妈在外面乱搞
I have a distinctive red birthmark on my scalp
我肩胛骨有一个特别的红色胎记
that matches a certain friend of the family.
家里一位朋友也有一块
If you believed this story,
如果你真♥相♥信这个
you wouldn't be telling me about his birthmarks,
就不会跟我说胎记的事了
you'd be telling me about
你会直接告诉我这是你亲自做
the genetic testing you had done.
亲子鉴定的结果
And since you haven't mentioned it,
既然你没有提到
obviously, you didn't do it, because you don't want to...
就说明 你没有去做亲子鉴定
House, what are you doing?
因为你不想去做... 豪斯 搞什么呢
Get your... Get off the...
把 把你的 拿开
There's a cop.
那里有警车
Nicole, lie still.
妮可 躺好
This will only take a few seconds.
马上就好了
One-millimeter cut through upper abdomen.
从腹部断面向上移一厘米
She was adopted when the parents thought they couldn't have kids.
她养父母得知自己不能生育
Then they had three more.
才收养她的
She took the message as, "Thanks for playing,
没几天 就对她说 谢谢参与
"but we have our real children now."
但现在我们有了自己的孩子
And the real children probably think
亲生的孩子又会想他们也许只是个意外
they were accidents
每个人都有自己的不幸
She's an addict. Something went wrong.
事情乱了 她就找上了毒品
And it has to be the parents?
能怪养父母吗
Magnifying pancreas.
放大胰腺
I'm not saying the parents screwed up.
我不是说是亲生父母的错
You're saying you like her,
你是说自己的遭遇和她一样
so you don't want her faults to be her fault.
你想说这一切都不是她自己的错
But they're someone's fault,
但这种结果肯定要有人负责
and the only other people you know are...
而你知道一个该为此负责的人
I think we may need to call House again.
我觉得又该给豪斯打电♥话♥了
HOUSE: You lost track of your speed?
忘记看仪表盘了?
I think that was Hitler's excuse,
这可是希♥特♥勒♥才用的借口
"Lost track of the Jews."
忘记自己杀了多少犹太人了
You were protecting me.
我没和你闹着玩
You were protecting me.
你是在保护我
Anybody in their right mind
任何一个正常人
would have ratted me out.
都会把我供出去
I'm just trying to speed things along.
我只是想省点时间
You are going to this funeral.
你要出席这个葬礼
Make it fast.
有话快说
I don't want to miss the anal cavity search.
我可不想错过肛♥门♥搜查
Looks like a mass in the pancreas.
看上去胰腺一团糟
Not to me. This is radio.
我可看不见 我手上拿的这东西叫电♥话♥
And I want a full play-by-play.
具体说一下
It's fluid-filled.
胰腺积水
Could you get out of the car, please, sir?
先生 请下车
Officer, if you want to give me a ticket,
长官 如果你想开罚单
I totally understand.
我完全可以接受
Just get out of the car, sir.
先生 请先下车
Cyst? FOREMAN: Large cyst.
是囊肿吗 非常大的囊肿
...
威尔森要被逮捕了
SUV-sized
囊肿多大
or mid range-sedan?
像休闲越野车还是跑车那么大
Seriously? What did you do?
开玩笑吧 你干啥呢
I'm obviously joking.
当然是玩笑了
If Wilson was getting handcuffed on the hood of his car,
要是威尔森被按在发动机上 戴上手铐
would I be carrying on a differential?
我还能在这做诊断吗
Diameter's at least eight centimeters.
直径至少八厘米
Is it in the tail or the head?
尾部还是头部
The head.
头部
You, too, sir, out of the car.
你也一样 先生 出来
We've got a construction site.
我们到了一个建筑工地
A steamroller is plowing...
压路机正在工作...
Out, now.
快出来
No cane.
别拿手杖
James Evan Wilson.
詹姆斯·埃文·威尔森
There's a warrant for your arrest in Louisiana.
路易斯安那州曾对你发出拘捕令
What are the traits of a steamroller?
压路机的特点是什么
Powerful. Maybe pancreatic cancer.
马力大 可能是胰腺癌
Great idea. Except the only symptom
想法不错 唯一的共同特征
it matches up with is being steamroller-ish.
就是它们都很强劲
You don't think House is onto something?
你们不认为豪斯是出事了吗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表