Help!
救命
Help me!
救命
Dry heaves are gone, so am I.
我的干呕症状消失了 我也该离开了
I'll check with the doctor.
我去跟医生核实一下
No, no, no, no.
大可不必了
I'm here voluntarily, just got to check with me.
我是自愿进来的 跟我确认就够了
I'm sorry. Dr. Nolan left specific instructions.
抱歉 诺兰医生特别嘱咐过
She's not sick. She's scared. So tell her to tell
她没生病 只是恐惧 所以让她说
And he's black.
原来还是个是黑人总管
I thought you'd be a little more sensitive on the slavery issue.
那我以为你会对奴隶事件更敏感一点
Can't keep me.
你们不能留我
Dr. House, you look a lot better.
豪斯医生 你看起来好多了
I am a lot better
我的确是好多了
No painkillers, no Hallucinations.
不需要止痛药了 幻觉消失
Leg hurts, but it's manageable.
腿还是痛 但并无大碍
Great job.
你很出色
Gonna miss you.
我会想你的
Want to start missing you as soon as possible.
而且希望能尽快开始想你
Well, legally, you're free to go whenever you want.
从法律上讲 你随时可以离开
But I suggest you stay.
不过我建议你留下来
I'll take it under advisement.
我会好好考虑的
If you thought the hallucinations
如果你认为你产生幻觉是由
Were from your vicodin problem,
维科丁引起的
Why didn't you just check yourself into a rehab facility?
你为什么不去戒毒中心呢
I was deluded into thinking I might be crazy.
我那时候被误导以为自己可能疯了
But you had been abusing vicodin for years.
你已经滥用维科丁这么多年
Never had delusions, never had trouble sleeping
从未出现过幻觉 失眠
Never had any problems.
除了有自恋和反♥动♥倾向之外
Other than narcissism and antisocial behavior,
从未出现过任何问题
Until two colleagues died.
直到你的两名手下死去
Your father died.
令尊过世
Your issues run deeper than vicodin.
你的病根远比维科丁深
Well, that's not gonna cheer me up, is it?
这些话才不能让我重新振作 对吧
You need to be transferred to our long-term ward,
你需要转到我们的长♥期♥住院区
Started on medication, talk therapy
开始用药物和谈心疗法
Yeah, I get it.
我知道了
Uh, just one thing I'm getting hung up on.
只是我还有一个心病未了
I can leave whenever I want.
那就是我能来去自如
How about I start with that?
先解决这个问题怎么样呢
You can't go back to practicing medicine.
你不能回去行医
I don't want to practice medicine.
我不想行医
I've decided I want to be an astronaut.
我决定要做宇航员
Well, if you want your state astronaut's license,
如果你想拿国家宇航员执照的话
You're gonna need my recommendation.
就需要我的推荐信
Is that a popular, new treatment
这是流行的新式疗法吗
Blackmail?
敲诈吗
You need to get better.
你要好起来
Welcome to Ward Six.
欢迎来到六号♥病房♥
So brass tacks what do I have to do
老实说要我来这干嘛
And how long do I have to be here?
要呆在这里多久呢
Depends on you. Process Is pretty basic.
这取决于你 疗程很简单
If you follow the schedule, agree to take meds
如果你配合治疗 按时吃药
Participate in group and individual therapy,
参与集体和个体治疗
We can work on goals. I set a goal.
我们能为目标奋斗 我定了一个目标
Excellent. What is it?
很不错 是什么目标呢
My goal is to get your boss
我的目标就是让你的老板
To write the letter that I want him to write.
写那封我想要他写的推荐信
Now let's talk process.
来谈谈我们的疗程
I can smile through gritted teeth and play nice,
我能挤出灿烂笑容 也能对人友善
But there are serious risks of violence involved in that choice,
但这么做我会冒着大开杀戒的风险
So I'm going with turning this ward upside down,
所以我选择大闹天宫
Making you and your boss' job and life so unmanageable
让你和你老板的工作和生活都苦不堪言
That he'll write whatever he has to write to get rid of me.
让他逼不得已给出一纸承诺来摆脱我
He's all set.
他的东西都准备好了
Thanks.
谢谢
Yo, I don't need an escort. Get off me.
我不要保镖 滚开
Who are you?
你是谁
You believe these guys?
你相信这些家伙吗
Lecturing me on manic depression,
逼我上躁狂抑郁症的课程
Like I couldn't write a book or two.
好像我自己不能书一样
I stop taking my meds, because I want to stop taking my meds,
我停止服药药 因为我想停止服药
Because nothing is wrong with me.
因为我根本没病
No reason to keep dragging me back here.
没理由把我拽回这里
When I'm on them, everything slows down.
如果开始吃药 一切都会放缓
That's when the problem is.
那才是问题所在
Hey, nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
My roommate last time couldn't stand me.
我上个室友不能忍♥受我
Relly
真的吗
I'm Juan Alvarez. J.A.'s my stage name.
我是胡安·阿瓦 胡瓦是我的艺名
But Alvie's what everybody around here calls me,
不过这里的人都叫我阿瓦
Like the Woody Allen character in, uh, Annie Hall,
就像伍迪·艾伦在"安妮·霍尔"演的角色
But the Puerto Rican version and not as neurotic.
不过是波多黎各版本 也没那么神经质
So what do I call you?
该怎么称呼你呢
You're actually waiting for an answer this time.
你这次才真的在等我回答
You can call me House.
你可以叫我豪斯
Hey, wait up.
等等我
I've already got the whole place wired
我在这里跟每个人都熟透了
So I'll give you the rundown.
所以能带你熟悉一下
Yo, everybody!
大家好
This Is my new roommate, House, y'all.
这是我的新室友 豪斯
Main thing you got to know
你要知道的就是
Is this the line?
这有电♥话♥吗
Hey, Gabby, meet my new roommate, House.
加比 认识下我的新室友 豪斯
You can call him "Heezy"
你也可以叫他"西斯"
No, you can't.
绝不可以
Don't worry. She won't call you anything.
别紧张 她不会叫的
She hasn't talked in, like, ten years or something.
她已经有大概十年没开口说话了
Good you came here.
你能跟我走走真好
You need to know the lay of the land.
你得熟悉地形
I need to request a new room.
我要换房♥间
Ha ha. You're funny.
你太有意思了
You're also gonna come here to get your meds.
这里是你拿药的地方
I'm not on any meds.
我不用吃药
You either? Good for you.
你也不用吗 恭喜啊
Tell me my mind works too fast.
说我脑子转太快
Probably tell Usain Bolt he runs too fast.
干嘛不说博尔特跑太快
Excuse me.
有人在吗
I know you're busy ignoring me, but my minibar is empty.
我知道你们故意不理我 但是我的冰箱空了
You think Bolt could do the long jump?
你觉得博尔特可以跳远吗
That sport needs to evolve.
那项运动需要向前发展
Had the same world record for, like, 20 years.
同样的世界纪录已经保持了二十年
I think if one guy launched himself headfirst
我觉得如果一个人头朝前冲
And right before he hits the ground
刚好在他落地之前
Does a front flip instead,
去做一个前翻
Get three extra feet out of that, easy.
能轻易多跳出三米
Go be that man.
你去创那个记录吧
Aah! My head!
我的头
My head! oh!
我的头好痛
You're not getting any Haldol.
我们不会给你长安静的[精神病药物]
Sorry.
不好意思
That's Hal. His real name is Connor,
他是哈尔 他的真名是康纳
But we call him Hal, because he
我们叫他哈尔 是因为他
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got it.
行了 我知道了
We can't play that.
我们不能弹那个
They keep it locked up.
他们锁起来了
I wish we could, but at the same time,
我希望能给我们弹 可是
You can imagine how annoying that could be.
你可以想象弹琴时会多么烦人
Crazy people playing on it all the time
疯人会一直弹一直弹
We'd never get any peace.
我们将永无宁日
Come on, I want to introduce you to everybody.
跟我来 我介绍你给大家认识
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表