And it was.
就是它
He let me into his world.
他让我进入了他的世界
Please tell her that talking will ruin the test.
请告诉她 说话会破坏测试结果的
All the kids, I try to become a part of them,
所有的孩子 我都尝试进入他们的世界
and have them become a part of me.
也让他们成为我的一部分
How much longer until the heart attack?
离心跳失常还有多长时间
KUTNER: I wanted to be a doctor from the time I was eight years old,
我八岁起就开始想当医生了
never wanted to be a pediatrician though.
但却从没想过当儿科医生
Now they're both talking.
他俩现在还真的聊上了
SARAH: Well, I wanted to be a sociologist.
我原本想当一名社会学家
I was supposed to observe a class.
有一次去旁听
I was sent to room 214,
本来是要到214教室
but I went to room 241 instead.
结果误打误撞去了241教室
It was a special ed class. And I just...
是特殊教育师范课 我感觉...
(EXHALES) I just felt at home.
就像梦回故里
(TIMER BEEPS) Time. Heart rate's normal.
时间到 心率正常
You can get out now.
你可以出来了
It's not cold agglutinins.
不是冷凝集素的原因
I'm not surprised.
这很正常
She obviously has brain damage.
她有明显脑损伤
Seriously.
说真的
She screwed up a room number six years ago,
就因为她六年前走错间屋子
and you decide she has brain damage?
你就确定她有脑损伤
HOUSE: Transposed digits. Classic marker for number confusion.
颠换了数字 典型的混淆数字
It means she has a lesion in her left parahippocampal region.
说明她平行海马区的左半部分有损伤
I misdialed a phone number this morning. It must be contagious.
我今儿上午打错一个电♥话♥ 估计是被传染的
She also forgot to pee before your fake test.
你们测试前她又忘了上厕所
So she has a small bladder.
只能说明她膀胱小
Shows an inability to predict the future.
说明她不能对将会发生的事情做出预判
Also located in the left hemisphere of the brain.
预判的控制区也在脑半球左侧
Close to the parahippocampal region.
靠近海马平行区
Means the damage is ongoing.
说明病情在加重
Two subtle clues, six years apart,
六年间犯这么点儿小错误
that's hardly compelling evidence.
可不算是让人信服的证据啊
I'm compelled. That's not what this is.
我信就成 这算什么
Every time a decent person comes in,
你每次看到善良的病人
you set out to prove that they have brain damage.
就想尽办法证明他们脑子有问题
I never said her deranged personality was a symptom.
我可没说她疯狂地举动是一种病征
You don't need to. I've been here five years.
不用你说 我在这里五年了
I can hear your thoughts from my apartment.
就算待自己家里 我都知道你怎么想的
Can you hear me now?
现在能听见吗
Move on to another organ.
查一下别的器官
I did.
查了
The screwed-up numbers and forgetting to pee points
记错号♥码 忘了如厕
to her being a human being.
只能说明她是个正常人
The platelet dysfunction
血小板功能不全
and cardiac arrest points to a pancreatic tumor.
说明可能是胰腺癌
Or Multiple Sclerosis.
或者是多发性硬化症
The brain is like the Internet,
大脑就像互联网
packets of information constantly flowing
将信息打包并不断地从一个区域
from one area to another.
传递到另一个区域
Plaques in her brain are like a bad server,
她脑部的血小板
slow down the flow.
延迟了信息的传递
If it's in the parahippocampus,
如果病症在平行海马区
it'll spread to the brain stem,
会扩散至脑干
which means it'll be the lungs next.
那下一个发病的器官就会是肺部
Brain biopsy will show you the plaques.
大脑活检可以证明这个推断
Or we could not cut into her brain.
也许不用对大脑动手
It's just her pancreas. We should do an ERCP.
观察胰腺就是了 做个内窥镜逆行胰胆管造影术
Or we could settle this with
是啊 我们可以用
rock, paper, scissors,
石头剪子布来决定
but, unfortunately,
但 不幸的是
there are people who adjudicate these disputes.
这事有人说了算
A pancreatic tumor is much more likely to kill her.
胰腺癌基本给病人判了个死刑
Not this week, not next week, not next month.
不是这周 也不是下周或者下个月
The number confusion was six years ago.
混淆数字发生在六年前
You don't think we have time for an ERCP?
你觉得我们没时间做内窥镜逆行胰胆管造影术?
The heart attack was six hours ago.
六小时前病人心脏发病
Now, maybe, it's planning to go into
现在 可能不会发作
hiding for a couple of years
也可能会很多年都不发病
or maybe it's gonna hit her lungs.
还有可能会发展到她的肺部
Stop!
别吵了
We have to assume it's the brain.
只能先假定病因在脑部
I'll go fire up the biopsy drill.
我去给活检钻头热热身
No. We have to assume it's the brain
且慢 活检前还要排除
until we prove otherwise.
其他的潜在病因
Do an MRI, T-2 images.
做个核磁共振 T-2显影
You want me to do another test?
你让我还做其他的检查?
You should be able to see the MS plaques.
那些检查可以让你看到脑部病斑的情况
If they exist, you can do your biopsy.
如果有的话就去做活检
No.
不成
You want to say yes,
你想说可以
you know you should say yes. But you also think that
你知道自己会说同意 但你还在思考
this job is about standing up to me.
你干这活儿就是要针对我的
So you're not gonna say yes, you're not gonna say no.
所以你不会说同意 你也不会说不同意
You're just gonna waste time.
所以说你只是在浪费时间
And the patient's brain or pancreas, or whatever is wrong with her,
病人的大脑还有胰腺
is not gonna wait for you
或者其他的病情的发展是不等人的
to impress your boss.
不要靠这个来取悦你的老板
So, pick one, either him or me.
所以 从我们两个方案里选一个
Do the MRI.
去做核磁共振
You still here?
你还没走啊
The whole point of giving Cameron the job
让卡梅隆来做工作的目的
was so you could...
就是让你可以...
I don't want to go home.
我不想回家
House told me I should give her back.
豪斯说我应该把孩子送回去
Instead of being offended,
我不但没有生气
I've been wondering if he's right.
还在考虑他说的是不是对的
He's not.
当然是错的
He never is,
他就没说对过什么
not when it's anything personal or human or...
特别是什么个性人性之类的
No. He's always cold,
不 虽然他总是那么冷漠
he's always an ass, but he's very rarely just wrong.
那么混账 但他很少说错什么
I've read every bonding and attachment book there is.
我看了很多培养母子亲情的书
I feel like I'm in prison at home.
可我就是觉得在家像呆在监狱里一样
I feel like I'm free here.
我在这里感到很自♥由♥
Parents make sacrifices.
做父母是要做出牺牲的
I don't know if I want to.
我不知道自己能否做到
I'm not proud of this. I feel terrible.
我一点儿没感到自豪 感觉糟透了
I feel like a failure.
我觉得自己是个失败者
But she deserves to be loved.
但孩子应该得到爱
(STAMMERING) I don't know what to say.
我 我不知道说什么好了
FOREMAN: No plaques on the left hemisphere.
左半脑没有病斑
...
海马回也没有异常
This is surprising.
这是咋搞的呢
So, can we cancel the biopsy?
那就不用活检了吧
Go ahead with ERCP.
去做内窥镜逆行胰胆管造影术吧
I need to talk to you about Remy.
咱们需要谈谈莱米的事情
Who? Thirteen.
谁 十三
What did you call her?
你叫她什么
She's on placebo.
她在服用安慰剂
And you want to change that?
你想改变这种情况
I'm the last person you'd ever come to
说实话 我肯定是你最不想
for ethical advice, literally,
找来寻求建议的人
which means you've already asked every other person,
也就是说你已经问遍了除我之外的所有人
and no one's giving you the answer you want.
他们都没有给出你想要的答案
Or I respect your opinion,
或者因为我看重你的观点
and I want to hear what comes to your mind.
想听听你的看法
She invited any of her lesbian friends
她有没有叫上她的拉拉好友
into bed with you?
和你们一起上♥床♥嘿♥咻♥
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表