don't be surprised by the worms.
别被小虫子吓着哦
I'm still wearing the sweater.
我还穿着这件毛衣
I didn't say you weren't stubborn,
我没说过你不固执
I said you weren't maternal.
我是说你没母性
Thank you. Go away.
谢谢 走开
You're getting crankier. Baby's sick.
你又变暴躁了 胎儿病了
Sorry I'm not finding the fun in that.
抱歉我没心思和你开玩笑
Is it really worth it?
真的值得吗
Just for the pursuit of unconditional love?
只为追求无条件的爱
Only you could see that as a bad thing.
只有你觉得这是件坏事
It's a fake thing. There's no unconditional love,
是虚伪 没有无条件的爱
it's just unconditional need.
只有无条件的欲望
Victim?
受害者
You think she's better off staying...
你觉得她最好和...
Yes.
是的
'Cause at least she knows
因为至少她知道
she's not qualified for the job.
自己不够格当妈妈
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
I'm gonna tell her not to play ball in the house,
我得告诉她别在屋子里玩球
but she's not gonna listen.
但她不会听的
No. Actually, I was going for she sneaks
不 实际上 我意思是
her boyfriend in while you're sleeping,
她在你睡觉时把男友藏进了房♥间里
and he wants to do it on the desk,
而他想在桌上搞
and at first she says no,
开始她说不行
but she has issues with self-esteem...
但她有点儿不自爱
You know you're gonna pay for that.
你得赔那个
I'm paying for it right now
我现在就在赔偿
with wisdom.
用智慧
Get out.
滚出去
We found lactose.
我们发现了乳糖
The coke was cut with milk powder.
可♥卡♥因♥里混了奶粉
Makes it nutritious.
使它更有营养
Not much of a toxin.
就不会有过多毒素
It is if he's allergic to milk.
除非他对牛奶过敏
TAUB: He's not. There's milk in his fridge.
不 他冰箱里有牛奶
How does he like his coffee?
他喜欢什么样的咖啡
I don't know. What does that...
我不知道 那又怎么...
What type of cereal's in the cabinet?
橱柜里有哪类麦片
Cocoa something. Why? What does it matter?
可可味之类 怎么 有什么关系吗
He likes his coffee black.
他喜欢黑咖啡 牛奶是给孩子喝的
Milk's for the kid.
就知道自己不耐受乳糖了
Ask him, then treat him for allergic reaction.
问问他 然后给他做过敏反应治疗
If he gets better,
如果他好起来
we all get to go home early.
我们就能早点回家了
Steroids make you more prone to infection.
类固醇让你更容易被感染
You'll have to stay here for the next two weeks,
你得在这里多呆两周
so we can monitor you.
以便我们随时监控
The baby's lungs, is that because of the meth?
胎儿的肺部 是因为...安♥非♥他♥命♥吗
Could be.
很有可能
You must hate me.
你一定很恨我
If you had done everything right in your life,
如果你什么事都做对了
I wouldn't be getting a baby.
我也不会得到这孩子了
You're not scared?
你不害怕吗
I am scared.
我害怕
You got, like, this perfect life.
你有 一个完美的人生
Not yet.
还没有
What's that?
怎么了
Heart rate's climbing.
心率上升
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
It's not the baby, it's you.
不是胎儿的 是你的
I need two units of O-negative, stat!
我需要两包0型阴性血 快点
The mother had a Stage Two placental abruption,
母亲的胎盘二级剥落
she's losing blood.
正在出血
So, deliver the baby.
分娩吧
Lungs are 10 weeks premature.
肺部迟发育了十周
So, deliver now, risk the baby.
所以现在分娩 孩子危险
Deliver later, risk the mom.
晚些分娩 大人危险
It's not your baby yet, it's not your call.
还不是你的孩子 轮不到你做决定
She'll do whatever I tell her to do.
她会按我说的去做的
Self-worth issues... That's genetic, you know.
不自爱 会遗传的
You should deliver now.
应该现在分娩
Right.
好吧
Are you serious?
你当真啦
You're not?
不是吗
You just told me... The wrong answer.
你刚才说 错误答案
You can give the mom more blood.
你可以给妈妈输血
You can't give the fetus more lungs.
但不能多给胎儿一个肺
The lungs might work.
肺部可能会工作的
It's the right decision, medically.
这是正确的医学决定
And yet, you're here.
但你仍然在这
To get your opinion, not to get jerked around.
是为问你的意见 不是为了讨无趣来的
See, this is what's screwed up here.
看到了吧 这就是混乱的地方
You're not sure that this is the right call,
你不确定这是否是个正确决定
but you are sure that this is what you want to tell her.
但你确定这是你想告诉她的
And that scares you
那让你害怕了
because your motives aren't medical.
因为你的动机是非医学的
Some part of you doesn't want this baby,
一部分的你不想要那孩子
and that part wants to tell her to kill it.
而且这部分的你想让她杀了那孩子
This is an impossible situation.
这是不可能的
I'm advising her to take the safest route.
我建议她采取最安全的途径
Right.
对
Doesn't explain why you changed your sweater.
也解释不了你为什么换了毛衣
I need your advice.
我需要你的意见
It's not cancer.
不是癌症
Wow! Can you remove spleens with your mind, too?
你也能用意念切除脾脏吗
You're here to talk about Cuddy.
你来想说的是卡迪
The file is a pretext.
病历只是铺垫
Why the hell haven't you come to talk to me about Cuddy?
来找我谈卡迪
I've been doing all sorts of insane stuff.
我一直表现的不可理喻
If she can't handle your insanity,
如果她连你都对付不了
she can't handle a baby.
更别提一个孩子了
That's exactly my point.
我就是这个意思
No, it isn't.
不 你不是
You're feeling threatened
你觉察到了威胁
because she's going on to high school
因为她要上高中了
and leaving you behind to repeat the 8th grade.
而留下你蹲班上八年级
She's sleeping with her math teacher
她靠和数学老师上♥床♥
to get her diploma.
才毕业的
Adoption is cheating?
领养也是作弊吗
Are they giving her a fake kid?
他们会给她个假孩子吗
That's the problem.
问题就在这
She gets to have a relationship with a kid,
她要和一个孩子长相处了
but she can't handle one with an adult.
但连个大人都对付不了
So she's gonna kill it.
所以她注定失败
That does seem cleaner.
恩 我豁然开朗了
I've seen the file. She's making a judgment call.
我看过病历了 她处理得很公正
Decisions are never made in a vacuum.
任何决定都有其来龙去脉
Just like your decision to make her miserable.
正如你的决定是让她不爽
You're doing this because we no longer have inkwells,
你这么做是因为我们
and Cuddy doesn't have pigtails.
不能再拿卡迪开玩笑了
Why do you think I did that?
你认为我这么做是为什么呢
How you doing?
你怎么样了
Not sure.
说不清
Been keeping an eye on the clock, like you said.
照你吩咐 一直盯着表
I don't think I lost any time.
我想我没错过时间
The machinery agrees with you.
仪器也证实这点
That means your problems were caused by the coke.
说明你的问题是由可♥卡♥因♥造成的
Can't believe I did coke.
难以置信我吸可♥卡♥因♥
You were asleep.
你当时在梦游
I chose to do coke.
我选择去吸可♥卡♥因♥
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表