There's nothing else to talk about.
也就没啥事儿了
You're wearing the watch he gave you for Secret Santa.
你带着他圣诞节给你的表
Five functions, including a stopwatch
五种功能 还有秒表
to time how long it takes you to ask me if I'm okay.
正好可以计算你你要问我好的时间
You gonna order?
你要点吗
Not hungry.
我不饿
It's just weird.
有点儿怪
She's brought cases before,
她以前也带来过病例
but he's never made her run the tests.
豪斯从没叫她去做检查
Maybe he's looking for someone
经历了这些事情后
to mother him after what happened.
可能只是找一个人给他点儿关爱
The only kind of mothering House wants
豪斯想要那种
involves a bullwhip, leather diapers
像皮质尿布和信♥用♥卡♥那样的
and a credit card.
母性的关爱
Mommy's home.
妈咪回家咯
Test made the patient lose his lunch,
检查让病人吐出了午饭
but his calorics are normal, his inner ear is fine and he still can't balance himself.
不过卡路里正常 内耳没什么问题
How many normal
但还是不能自己保持平衡
test results do we need
查出他是撒谎之前
to know the patient's a granola-filled phony?
我们还要做多少检查
He's not lying about his symptoms.
他不是装的
And you know this because...
你这么说是因为
She changed her shoes.
她换了双鞋
If he was faking,
如果他是假装的
he'd have vomited on the other side of the bed.
就会吐在床的另一边
Sparring with the police and chaining yourself
天天把自己绑起和警♥察♥对峙
up for days can cause stress.
会使血压升高
Stress screws with the heart and arteries.
心脏和动脉因此会出现问题
Carotid atherosclerosis could cause a loss of balance.
颈动脉硬化会导致失衡
Wouldn't show up on CT or MRI.
CT和磁核共振都差不出来
It could also be our only warning before a massive stroke.
也可能是重度中风的唯一前兆
(SIGHS) Do a Holter and a carotid doppler,
做心电图和心脏B超
see if his heart skips for more than the Spotted Owl.
看看他心脏是不是停跳的太多了
Although I didn't say "we,"
还有 我没有说我们
if I had...
就算我说了 也
Sorry if this is screwing up the test.
不好意思 总是做不成检查
Been hiccupping a lot lately,
老是打嗝 但
but not as bad as this.
都没今天厉害
How much is a lot? And how long is lately?
多久了 有多严重
It's been on and off for about a week.
断断续续一周了
Maybe a few hours a day.
一天几个小时吧
Did you tell the doctors in Philly about it?
你和费城的医生说过
They didn't seem to think it was any big deal.
他们不觉得是什么大毛病
Hey, so we're still leaving tomorrow, aren't we?
咱们还是明天出发 对吧
I'm not sure.
我不确定
The referring doctors didn't realize that his hiccups were...
之前的医生没有注意到病人打嗝
HICCUPS?
打嗝
With this duration and intensity,
连续高密度的打嗝
most likely pathological,
很有可能是病理表现
and it could mean it's serious.
后果可能会很严重
Are you avoiding me?
你在躲着我吗
No.
没
So, I shouldn't be at all concerned
所以我不应该介意
that you're treating another doctor's patient for hiccups
你要管一个别的医生手下的打嗝病人
instead of going on the vacation I spent a week planning?
而不和我去已经准备一周了的假期
There is a reason I need to stay with this case a while longer,
我要在这边继续是有原因的
but I can't tell you what it is.
但我不能告诉你
So, you admit you lied to me,
所以 你承认对我撒谎
now you're asking me to trust you.
现在在要求我信任你
Yes.
是的
Okay-
好吧
No sign of heart or arterial problems,
心脏和动脉没什么问题
but he's been hiccupping on and off for over a week.
但是他已经断断续续打嗝一周了
Nice. I'm hooked.
太好了 有意思了啊
You can get back to your shift at the ER,
你可以回你的急诊室了
except, as far as the ER is concerned,
不过 据我的急诊室情报得知
you're on vacation, right?
你在休假 对吧
I postponed a trip because I'm concerned about the patient.
我推迟假期是因为我关心病人
Explains why you ditched Chase and came to the differentials,
这可以解释你回避奇斯
not why you ran the tests.
但却不能解释你为什么亲自做测试
You told me to.
你叫我做的
Well, I'm not your boss,
我可不是你的老板
something you usually take great pleasure in pointing out.
你历来都很喜欢指明这点的
Hey, you don't still have the hots for me, do you?
难道你还对我迷恋有加?
I care about the patient
我只是关心病人
and I care about the people who work on your team,
关心你医疗团队里的同事
they've been through a lot lately.
他们最近过的很不容易
I just thought I...
我只是想...我
Was Florence Nightingale
是弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔(英国传奇女护理)
and you're gonna nurse us back to spiritual and mental oneness.
你照顾我们 直至天人合一
That would make sense if we were having
这对话要是发生在一周前
this conversation a week ago.
那还有点儿意思
Think what you want,
我知道你怎么想的
that I'm here to get a job,
以为我想找回工作?
that I'm here to wrap you in swaddling clothes.
以为我渴望重新扑入你的怀抱?
Problem is, I think neither.
问题是 我没这么想
Because neither makes sense.
因为这讲不通
The only thing that does,
有一点能讲得通的是...
doesn't.
就是讲不通
Pathological hiccups plus inability to balance, go.
病理性打嗝外加身体失衡 开始吧
What she said.
随她喽
Brain would connect the two.
大脑可以把两者联♥系♥起来
It could if Cameron hadn't already CT'd his head.
是可能 除非卡梅隆没给头部做CT
Empty as her boyfriend's calendar.
清空了和男朋友的旅行计划
What does this have to do with Chase?
这跟奇斯有什么关系
Nothing. Not sure yet.
没有 查看中
Patient is on a jihad against commercial flowers,
病人正在举♥行♥一场反商用鲜花的运动
he's picketed several nurseries.
他扫荡过几个花卉养殖场
Organophosphate poisoning can cause both hiccups and...
有机磷酸酯类中毒可以引起打嗝和...
No GI problems, no hypersalivation.
没有肠胃问题 没有唾沫分泌过度
It's possible it's not connected to a protest.
也许和他的抗♥议♥运动无关
MS wouldn't show on the CT,
CT查不出多重性硬化症
and his name is Swanson.
他姓斯文森
Scandinavians have an increased susceptibility to MS.
斯堪的纳维亚人更易罹患硬化症
Better theory than, "He's faking it."
比那个装病理论强多了哈
The clogs have it.
确诊抗♥议♥男
Do a lumbar puncture to confirm MS.
做个腰椎穿刺确认下硬化症
I guess we'll just continue to twiddle our thumbs.
我想我们还是继续在这里活动下手指呗
God, I hope that's a euphemism.
天啊 差点让我想歪了
How am I supposed to do a lumbar puncture
我这可怎么做腰椎穿刺
on a patient with intractable hiccups?
他不停在打嗝
I'm trying to figure out what that could be a euphemism for.
这个要想歪就有点难度了
You'll find a way.
自己想办法吧
You're not worried House is gonna be
这样帮我做测试
pissed you're helping me do the test?
你不怕惹毛豪斯吗
He said find a way, and you did.
他让你想办法的 叫我帮忙就是个好办法
How do you think House is doing?
你觉得豪斯最近怎样
That why you're here?
为豪斯才接这个病例?
Yeah.
没错
No, it isn't.
不 不对
Even if House was messed up by Kutner's suicide,
虽然豪斯因为卡特那的死深受打击
it wouldn't matter.
但也不会产生太大影响
He already thinks life is nasty, brutish and long,
他一直都认为生命是肮脏 残酷 漫长的
and misery helps his diagnostic skills.
痛苦只会促进他的诊断技术
All of which you know, so,
这些你都是知道的 所以...
why are you here?
你为什么要过来
Which answer would you believe?
我说什么你才会相信
If you want Kutner's place, it's fine by me.
你想顶替卡特那的位置 这个我理解
I could use someone else with the stones to stand up to House.
我倒是愿意和人并肩作战对抗豪斯
But you've got to know
但你得知道
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表