THIRTEEN: I like it. That's the point.
我喜欢 这才是重点
I'd rather have it at home in the jewelry box
我更喜欢把它放在家中的珠宝盒里
than getting peed on at work.
以免在这里工作时被尿液搞脏了
You got the patient's urine on that arm?
你手臂上沾到过病人的尿液?
When I was putting in the catheter.
当我插导尿管时弄的
Why?
怎么了
You've got a rash.
你那里得了皮疹
The bracelet's real.
手镯是真的
I figured.
我知道了
So what if the rash
如果这皮疹不只是皮疹呢
isn't just a rash, what if it's an infection?
它极有可能是一种感染
If there were rats in that basement,
如果那地下室里有老鼠的话
then the liver failure could be caused by leptospirosis.
肝功能衰竭就可能是细螺旋体病引起
Transfers through urine.
它通过尿液传染
Rat pee to him. His pee to you.
老鼠传给他 他再传给你
The infection would need an entry point.
感染需要切入点
Look for any recent scratches, cuts.
看看他有没有最近留下的伤口
Look.
看
Next to his fingernail.
手指甲边上
The infection destroyed your liver,
感染损坏了你的肝脏
which released toxins that caused the locked-in syndrome.
释放毒素引起了闭锁综合症
You were dying of a paper cut.
你险些就死于文书切割工作了
LEE: I hope you're right this time.
但愿你这次是对的
Let's start him on high dose penicillin G. We found rats in your buddy Dave's basement.
我们在你哥们戴夫的地下室里发现了老鼠
Tested positive for leptospirosis.
细螺旋体病检测呈阳性
Means we're on the right treatment.
意味着这次治疗是正确的
So
那么
try moving a finger.
动下你手指试试
Your brain needs to get used to doing its job again.
你的大脑得重新适应工作
Try harder.
再努力试试
I'm sure you've lost hope.
我知道你已经放弃了希望
I know we've told you
我知道我们多次跟你说过
several times that we knew what this was,
我们已经掌握了病因
but this time we're right.
但这次我们真的对了
Concentrate.
集中注意力
Move one finger for me.
为我把手指动起来吧
Welcome back.
欢迎归来
I did it.
我做到了
Rat pee.
老鼠也尿尿
Very nice idea.
挺不错的想法
Who came up with it?
谁想出来的
I did.
是我
Good.
不错
You okay with him claiming the credit?
他抢了你功劳你没意见么
It was his idea,
那确实是他的功劳
he saw the rash, he...
他看见了皮疹
If he did, he would have hung
如果真是他 他早就在我窗前
a "Mission Accomplished" banner in my outer office.
挂上"任务完成"的横匾了
Don't toy with him, if you're going to fire him...
如果你真的想解雇他 就不要再耍他了
Fact that he stole your idea
事实上他窃取了你的功劳
means that he cares enough to lie.
意味着他愿意为工作而撒谎
That's all I needed to know.
这就足够了
Rat pee.
老鼠也尿尿
It's a very nice idea.
你小子有想法
House,
豪斯
you left this in my office.
你在我办公室掉了这个
No, I didn't.
不是我掉的吧
So either I have a hole in my pocket...
我口袋里也没有洞
No, that's right. I remember now.
噢 我想起来了
I stole it.
是我偷的
Because if you had gone up there to check out my girlfriend,
如果你去过那里 并且发现了我的女友
you wouldn't have come back here and lied to me about it.
你肯定不会回来后还向我撒谎
You would have thrown her right in my face.
你早就神采飞扬的在我面前把她踩在脚了下
You underestimate the entertainment
你低估了你自己
value of your obsessions.
八卦的娱乐性
And then there
那里有许多
were all those calls you weren't taking in front of me.
你当着我的面不敢接的电♥话♥
So I dialed the number of the calls you weren't taking.
于是我回拨了那个号♥码
You're seeing a psychiatrist.
你在看心理医生
You had no right to invade my privacy.
你没有权利侵犯我的隐私
Is that? Yeah,
那个是不是... 没错
it's irony. Hey.
这太讽刺了
God sent you.
上帝把你派了过来
Suddenly, you're not so fascinating.
我突然觉得你没那么有趣了
WILSON: You're spying on your team?
你居然监视你的团队
Prioritize, Wilson.
分清主次矛盾 威尔森
Is that really what you want to torture me about right now?
你真的打算拷问我这事?
I don't want to torture you at all.
我根本不想拷问你什么
I think this is a great thing,
我觉得看心理医生挺好的
not something you have to drive
只是觉得你没必要神秘兮兮的
an hour out of town to shroud in mystery.
跑到那么远的地方去求医
Yeah, whining on someone's couch
坐在别人的沙发上抱怨
is an excellent use of my time.
还真没有虚度光阴
Maybe I'll discover that my childhood wasn't perfect.
或许我会发现我的童年真是阴暗
So your attitude about therapy clearly hasn't changed.
看来你对心理医生的治疗还是不感冒
And yet you went.
但你还是去了
Which leads me to believe that
这也让我相信
maybe something else has changed.
或许有点别的东西改变了
Maybe you think you can change.
也许你觉得你可以改变
Credit Cuddy with that.
这应该是卡迪的功劳
Not much credit to take 'cause I'm not going back.
不用分♥析♥什么功劳了 因为我不会再去
Oh, House, please.
豪斯 别这样
I assume you went because you're tired of screwing up
你去看医生是因为你不想再次
every chance you get at happiness.
亲手毁去自己的幸福了
Delete contact.
最近联♥系♥人 删除联♥系♥人
Do not let the fact that I found out about it...
不要因为被我发现就不去啊
(SIGHS) Don't beat yourself up.
不用自责
I'm not going back because it doesn't work.
我不再去是因为那不管用
You'll end up alone.
你会孤独一生的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表