The only way I can get at it is to cut it open
除非我把她的头打开
and rip it out,
揪它出来
which is, apparently, the one test you won't let me run.
但你又不让我这么做
So, either I do this or I do nothing.
所以我只能这么糊弄一下了
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎样
Say yes just because you're House?
因为你是豪斯就放你一马?
I'd certainly like that, yeah.
我觉得这主意不错
Yes.
好吧
Cameron actually said yes?
卡梅隆居然同意了?
No, I'm just obsessive about clean cuticles.
不是 我只是对割头皮比较感兴趣而已
Sawing off the top of her skull
把她头骨上面锯掉再把电极
and placing electrodes on her brain is insane.
接入她脑中实在是太疯狂了
Right, we should be re-testing her
对 我们就应该一直
pancreas for the umpteenth time.
查她的胰腺
You're skipping steps because it's Cameron.
要没卡梅隆你根本不可能不一步步来
You haven't figured her out yet,
你还没搞懂她 所以想
you want to see how far you can push.
看看她的底线在哪
I'm skipping steps because our patient is skipping steps
我不一步步来是因为病人
on the way to being dead.
在加速死亡
If you got a better idea...
除非你有更好的办法
We should remove her spleen.
我们应该把她的脾脏摘除
Splenic lymphoma explains the damaged platelets,
脾脏恶性淋巴瘤能够解释
the heart, the lungs.
血小板 心脏和肺的异常
If this doesn't work, spleen is all yours.
如果我的办法行不通 脾脏随你切
Unless I kill her, of course.
当然前提是她还活着
HOUSE: Not only will this allow us to
这样子不但可以记录下
clock your brain's processing speed,
你大脑运作的速度
you'll also get free cable for the first three months.
你还可以免费用三个月的有线电视信♥号♥♥
What's this?
这是什么
A blue car.
蓝车
Is that part of the test?
这和测试相关吗
No, my lease is up next month. You like it?
不 我租它快到期了 你想要吗
I'm gonna ask you a series of questions
我会问你一系列的问题
designed to stimulate left-brain function,
用于刺♥激♥你的左脑功能
logic, reasoning, problem solving.
包括逻辑 推理和解答问题的能力
Or as my mentor Old Ben liked to call it, "The dark side."
用我的导师老本的话来说就叫"黑暗面"
If we find slow areas, we know we found damage.
如果我们发现哪里速度变慢了 我们就找到了受伤的部位
We treat, you go home. Ready?
治疗结束后你就可以回家了 准备好了么
I'd nod yes, but I can't move my head.
我想点头 但脑袋动不了
This pen is red. Its ink is red. ls all ink red?
这是只红笔 它的墨是红的 所有的墨都是红的吗
...
神经传导速度是12.8米每秒
...
在正常范围里面
Cameron's letting him cut into our patient's skull
卡梅隆让他把病人的头骨切开
based on nothing but dead bugs
唯一的凭证只是
and someone else's runny nose.
几只死虫子和某个鼻涕小孩
There are two pints in a quart. Four quarts in a gallon.
2品脱等于1夸脱 4夸脱等于1加仑
How many pints in five gallons?
5加仑等于几品脱
CUDDY ON SPEAKERS: House, step away from the patient.
豪斯 停止对病人胡搞
Who's that?
那是谁
...
好了 没事了
That's my old boss.
我的老上司
And by "old," I don't mean "former".
我这里"老"的意思不是指"从前"
Insulting me is not gonna make me go away.
羞辱也不能让我走开
You're not here,
你又不在这
obviously, I'm not trying to make you go away.
显然我不能让你走开
Hint, the answer is a number.
提示下 答案是个数字
Um... 40?
40吗
12.4 meters per second. Conduction's still normal.
12.4米每秒 传导仍然正常
Dr. Cameron? You're actually assisting him with this?
卡梅隆医生 你居然帮他
Yes, because I'm actually familiar with this case.
是的 因为我对这个病例很熟
(CRYING) Well, I'm familiar enough to know
我对这个病例也很熟 但我至少知道
that cutting into
把她脑袋切开不是必须的
this woman's brain is not necessary.
她真不好玩
Put the phone down, pick up the baby. Make us all happy.
把电♥话♥放下 照顾好小孩 这样大家都高兴
Okay, settle down, baby. It's okay.
好了 乖 宝宝 好了
We'll be done in a minute.
马上就好了
House, I can call security. I can...
豪斯 我可以叫警卫来 我可以...
BP's dropping.
血压在下降
Get it back up. I got a whole stack of these.
让它上升 我这还有一堆问题
Give her 10 cc dopamine.
给她十毫升多巴胺
CAMERON: Already am, thanks.
已经用了 多谢
Your baby needs you a lot more than we do.
你宝宝比我们更需要你
You aren't hungry, you aren't wet,
你不饿 也没尿裤子
I don't know what it is.
我不知道你想要什么
That is so annoying. Can you make it stop?
太烦人了 别吵行吗
Baby's crying is annoying you?
小孩哭会烦到你?
What's her nerve conduction?
她的神经传导如何
14.3. It's actually speeding up.
14.3 在上升
But her BP's 80 over palp. We're gonna have to stop.
仪器显示血压已经低于80了 我们得停下来
That doesn't make any sense.
这没理由啊
The fact that you're wrong doesn't make any sense
是你没理由会错
or the fact that I believed that you were right?
还是我没理由相信你先前的判断?
BP's still dropping. She's gonna stroke.
血压还在下降 她要休克了
I'm giving her 10 more cc, and I'm putting an end to this.
我再给她十毫升 测试得结束了
Okay, Rachel, quiet down. I need you to be quiet.
好了 雷切尔 别吵了 静一静!
Please, turn that phone off.
求你了 把电♥话♥关掉
Why does the baby annoy you, but no one else does?
为什么就小孩吵你 而其它的人却不会
I mean, you're right about her, but...
我是说 她是很吵 但
I don't know what you want.
我不知道你想要什么
I will give you anything that you want.
我可以给你想要的所有东西
I don't know what it is.
你究竟想要什么!
Tell me. Please. Just help me. Please!
告诉我 帮帮我 求你了
(CHUCKLES) Really?
真的?
That worked?
这就行了?
CAMERON: She's stable. We're finished here.
她稳定下来了 这活完了
Close her up.
把头顶封上
How long until we can perform the splenectomy?
还要多久我们才能摘除她的脾
Can't dose her with anesthesia
现在还没法给她上麻药
until the last batch completely clears.
得等上回的麻醉效果过去
How come the baby annoyed her?
那小孩为什么会烦到她
We should get her in there as soon as we can.
我们得尽快动手术
Two hours, at least.
至少得等两小时
Her blood pressure's in the tank.
她的血压太低了
I hope she lasts two hours.
不知道能否撑得了两小时
What was different?
有什么区别么
Our patient loves all things annoying.
病人喜欢吵杂的环境
She'd love this conversation.
她会喜欢你的评价的
She's an earth mother,
她是个大地母亲 能够容忍♥
takes in the freaks and rejects of humanity
人类中的怪人和次品
and tells them they're A-okay. So, what was different?
并且给予他们信心 为什么偏偏烦小孩哭闹
Her head was open, you were asking
她脑袋被打开了 你在不停问
her questions, a baby was crying.
她问题 一个小孩在哭闹
She had low blood pressure.
当时她血压偏低
According to the laws of physics,
由于物理定律 低血压
low blood pressure causes light-headedness
导致缺血而晕眩
chest pain, but not annoyance.
和胸痛 但不是烦恼
Move your feet.
脚移开下
You decided to keep her.
你决定收养她了
Thank you for telling me. You can go now.
谢谢告诉我这个 你可以走了
I talked to her. We connected.
我和她聊上了 我们有沟通了
You talked at her,
你对着她讲话
you had a chemical reaction.
身体中产生了化学反应而已
Are you trying to annoy me?
你试图让我不爽吗
I'm trying to explain you.
我试图解释这一切
I know it doesn't make any sense, but it was real.
我知道这不合常理 但确是真实的
It was there.
我感受到了
You want to hold her? Come here, come say hi.
想抱抱她吗 来 打个招呼
You think we'll bond?
你觉得我们俩会有感觉吗
Is that cute? A little.
这很可爱吗 有点
If I threw up on you, you'd be pissed.
我如果吐到你身上 你肯定会不爽
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表