Oh, no, wait, that's how you know.
等等 这应该是你知道的
What?
什么
I know because of the
我之所以知道是因为这件
tight shirt stretched over the swollen boobs,
被你"波涛汹涌"撑破的紧身T恤
the salt craving you imported into the clinic,
你病历中提及的爱吃咸食
the motion sickness patch that doesn't do anything
还有那个对治疗你晨吐
for the kind of sickness that you feel in the morning.
不起丝毫作用的止晕动病贴片
I'm a virgin.
好吧 但我还是处♥女♥
So is my fiancé.
我未婚夫也是
I believe him.
我相信他是
Aren't there other ways I could get pregnant?
难道没有其他办法让我怀孕吗
Like sitting on a toilet seat?
比如 坐在马桶上
Absolutely. There would need to be a guy
当然 还得要有个男的
sitting between you and the toilet seat,
坐在你和马桶之间
but, yes, absolutely.
但没错 绝对可以
And I was doing so well.
我可真行
Natalie?
娜塔莉
Oh, God. Natalie.
天啊 娜塔莉
CUDDY: She's having a seizure.
她痉挛了 让她侧卧
Not with a supple neck.
那应该不会有颈软
I don't know what this is.
我也不知道是什么
Four milligrams lorazepam.
注射4毫克的氯羟安定
Liver, lungs, and now brain,
肝脏 肺 现在是大脑
which has mysteriously reappeared.
而且是神秘的复发
Speaking of mysteriously reappeared...
说到神秘复发
Her ALT is 20 times normal,
她的丙氨酸氨基转换酶数量是正常值的20倍
transaminasas and PTs, way up.
转氨酶和凝血酶原时间过高
She's going to lose her liver.
她的肝脏保不住了
We gotta get her on the transplant list.
我们得把她列入移植名单
You keep showing up.
你一会出来
You also keep leaving.
一会又消失
It's possible that you have the hots for me,
很有可能你对我有意思
but really, really hate this kid.
但十分讨厌这孩子
It's also remotely possible
也有些许的可能
I have that reversed.
和我说的刚好相反
She's a nice kid, I want to make sure she's okay.
她是个好孩子 我想确保她没事
Hepatic fibrosis.
肝纤维化
Normal complement level, normal-sized liver.
正常补体水平 正常肝脏大小
She remind you of
她让你想起了...
you?
你?
No, you weren't a loser in high school.
不 你在高中没有这么窝囊
You had every Tom,
你曾让无数少男
Dick and Hershel wet dreaming about you.
因你梦遗
But she could be making you think
但她有可能让你
of another helpless, chubby little girl
想起了另一个肥胖无助的小女孩
that you recently met.
而且是刚刚见过的
You're not really making this
不要把这件事和
about the baby I tried to adopt.
我想领养的小孩联♥系♥起来
HOUSE: It's been a few weeks.
已经过去好几周了
Just enough time to get
时间足够抚平
over hurt feelings.
心灵的创伤
Natalie's 16.
娜塔莉16岁了
I think you're confusing
我想你混淆了母性
being maternal with being human.
与人性的区别
If we hadn't ruled out the mushrooms...
如果我们当初没有排除蘑菇...
Maybe we shouldn't have.
或许我们不该排除
Forget toxic,
不要考虑中毒了
think allergic.
想想过敏
Severe mold allergy
严重的真菌过敏
could cause liver failure,
可以引发 肝功能衰竭
respiratory arrest,
呼吸骤停 以及脑病变
and encephalopathy.
她吃那些蘑菇都已经好几天了
She ate the shrooms days ago. There's no way she'd still be sick.
没有理由还在生病
Unless it also gave her a fungal infection.
除非她同时霉菌感染了
Give her a prick test and antifungals.
对她进行真菌针♥刺♥测试
Hey. Thank you for the gift.
谢谢你的礼物
I really appreciate it.
十分感谢
I spoke to Janice.
我和詹妮斯谈过了
She Okay?
她还好吧
Yeah.
还好
Her nausea,
她的胃部不适
she said you told her, like,
她说你告诉她 要自己
"Get over it"?
克服困难?
And?
怎么了
Nausea isn't something
呕吐感不是
you can overcome with sheer willpower.
单纯靠意志力就可以克服的
Which is why I didn't prescribe willpower,
所以我开的药方里没有写意志力
I prescribed antacids.
我列的是抗酸药物
She can't handle that,
如果她应付不来
she'd have to leave the trial anyway.
那她也就无法接受测试了
Just call her, say you're sorry,
给她打个电♥话♥ 道声歉
she'll come back.
她就会回来
No.
不
God, you're acting like House now.
天啊 你现在表现的就和豪斯一样
No, I'm not acting like House,
不 我没有像豪斯
which is exactly why I don't need to apologize.
所以我也不需要道歉
I'm not being cruel, I'm not being manipulative.
我既不残忍♥ 也没有欲图控制他人
You said the same thing to me when
在我难过的时候
I told you I was having a hard time.
你和我说过同样的话
And it worked.
而那起作用了
She's a 40-year-old woman who's falling apart,
她是一个40岁的女人 身体和精神上
physically and emotionally.
都处于崩溃边缘
She's dying.
她就要死了
Look, I know seeing the Ghost
听着 我知道看见
of your Christmas Future is tough,
垂死之人很不好受
but the only way I can help her
但我唯一能帮她的
is to make sure she follows her regimen,
就是确保她遵循自己的治疗法则
not by becoming her life coach.
而不是成为她的人生指导
You're not acting like House.
你确实不是表现的像豪斯
You are like him.
你根本就是豪斯
Dr. House?
豪斯医生
This is my fiancé, Geoff.
这是我的未婚夫 杰夫
She says you told her you can get pregnant
她说你告诉她坐在马桶上
from sitting on a toilet seat.
也能怀孕
I said those words,
我是说过那种话
but with a particular inflection.
不过是用一种特殊的语调
...
我就知道不是真的
...
难道就没有可能吗
There was a reported case of
据报道曾有一个病例
a Civil War soldier.
一位内战士兵
He was shot in the testicles,
内战时期睾丸受枪击
and the musket ball carried the non-musket ball
然后子弹带着整装待发的"小子弹"
into the uterus of
射入了
a woman working in a neighboring field.
在附近工作的一位妇女的子♥宫♥
Nine months later, a miracle child was born.
9个月之后 一个奇迹婴儿降生了
Also, maybe she cheated on you.
也有可能 或许她对你不忠
...
我们曾共同许诺的
Couldn't some of his sperm have
难道他的精♥子♥就不能
made it up there somehow?
想办法进去吗
More likely it came from the guy
更有可能的办法是
whose penis made it up there somehow,
让一个男子的小♥弟♥弟♥先进去
but
但是
sure, anything's possible.
当然 一切皆有可能嘛
I want a paternity test.
我要亲子鉴定
Tell him that amnios
告诉他胎膜
are dangerous this early on in the pregnancy.
在怀孕初期极容易破裂
Are they? Who cares?
是吗 管他呢
He doesn't know.
他又不知道
We'll do the paternity test.
我们会去做亲子鉴定的
No reaction.
没有反应 这很糟么
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表