I don't care if Jonas Salk's life is a miserable shell,
我不在乎乔纳斯·索尔(病毒学家)拖着
I just want
沉重的躯壳生活
him to cure polio.
只要他能治愈小儿麻痹症
You can't live your life big picture.
你不能总让自己的生活"从大局看"
You've got to look out for yourself
你还要照顾你自己
and the people you care about.
和你在乎的人
Well, then, why are you a doctor?
好啊 那你为什么要当医生
Why aren't you sitting by a pool
你干嘛不坐在斐济的泳池边
in Fiji knocking back Mai Tais?
大喝迈泰鸡尾酒
People act in their own self-interests.
人总是为私利而存
You're all here because you're happy to be here,
你们之所以在这儿是因为你们在这里很开心
or at least because it's your best option.
或者这是你们最好的选择
I'm here because I want to help people.
我在这是因为我想帮助别人
No, you're here because
不对 你在这儿是因为
it makes you feel good to help people,
帮助别人让你快乐
Taub and Foreman are here because
陶博和福曼在这儿是因为
they've got no other viable choices,
他们没有别的挣钱方法
and Thirteen is desperate to
而十三是渴望在死之前
make her life matter before it's over.
让她的生命更有价值
So, you're happy to be here?
这么说 你也乐于在此?
Does it show?
有这么明显吗
Are those increased interstitial markings?
这些是...增加的组织间隙标记
It could be pulmonary fibrosis.
可能是肺纤维化
Do a biopsy.
做活检
Foreman.
福曼
"You've got to look out for the people you care about."
"你得照料你在意的人"
That wouldn't have anything to do with
这句话应该和你偷换了十三的真药
you screwing over your clinical trial
去搅乱你的临床试验
by slipping Thirteen the real drug, would it?
有什么关系吧
You said that would be stupid.
你说过这么做很蠢
Does she know?
她知道吗
Because Jonas Salk would not approve.
因为乔纳斯·索尔不会赞成的
There's nothing to know.
她不需要知道什么
Got it?
记住了吗
Good? Yeah.
行没? 行
You okay?
你还好么
Just a headache. I took some ibuprofen, but...
只是有点头痛 我吃了些布洛芬 可是...
Where's the pain, front or back?
前脑还是后脑
Front.
前脑
Why are there never any interesting
为什么这些卡片上永远都不会
pictures on these cards?
画些好玩的照片
They should make a dirty version.
他们应该画些成人的东西
Sharp pain or more of a throbbing...
是刺痛 还是有点抽动的
Relax. This is not a side-effect. People get headaches.
放心 这不是副作用 人人都会头痛
True, but I can get you an MRI.
那是 可是我可以让你去做核磁共振
If I'm on the drug, it's been weeks.
如果我在用药 已经有几个星期了
It's not like something's gonna suddenly crop up now.
这东西不会突然爆发的
Okay,
好吧
first card.
第一张卡上画的是什么
Train, duck...
火车 鸭子...
You can't remember?
记不起来了吗
...piano.
钢琴
We need a biopsy to confirm...
我们要做活检去确认...
You need an open-lung biopsy to confirm pulmonary fibrosis.
你们需要做一个开胸肺活检去证实肺纤维化
That's invasive surgery.
是侵入性的手术
I'd be out of commission for weeks.
我会有几个星期不能动
No offense, but you're not working.
无意冒犯 可是你已经不当医生了
What does it matter if you spend a little time in bed?
反正你都不工作了 多躺一会又何妨
Not working doesn't mean I don't have places to go.
不工作不代表我没有地方可去
I've got my book group, piano lessons, cooking classes.
我有我的书会 钢琴课 烹饪课
They make me happy.
这些东西都能让我开心
A warm apple fritter makes me happy,
一个热乎乎的炸苹果饼就能让我开心
it doesn't fulfill me as a person.
可是这不能实现我的人生价值
...
如果不能的话 我早就回去
...
继续帮人做整形手术了
Good for you.
很好 这很适合你
If your job fulfills you and makes you happy, that's rare.
如果工作能实现人生价值和让你开心 那是很少有的
I didn't say I was happy.
我没有说我是开心的
I loved being a plastic surgeon,
我热爱做整形医生
the money, the lifestyle.
赚钱多 生活方式舒爽
And in a lot of ways, this job stinks.
不像这份工作有很多不尽如人意的地方
I'm making five bucks, I'm always annoyed, but...
比如说赚钱少 经常很郁闷...可是
You can look yourself in the mirror and think,
你可以扪心自问
"I did something worthwhile today."
"我今天做了一些有意义的事"
Exactly.
没错
That's important. And I do miss that,
这才是重点 我很怀念这感觉
but it just wasn't enough anymore.
可是这再也不足够了
That doesn't feel right.
这里感觉不对劲
Shun
坐起来
It's weird.
感觉好奇怪
What is it, ascites?
怎么了 腹水吗?
Your belly's full of blood.
你腹腔里都是血
First her lung deflates, like me after a cold shower,
一开始她的肺抽气 好比我刚洗完冷水澡
now her liver starts to bleed, like me after a...
现在她的肝开始出血 好比我...
FOREMAN: You okay?
你还好吗
HOUSE: Great.
好得很
Just practicing my clown college audition.
刚刚重新练习了一下大学时的小丑角色
Someone set a trip wire.
有人下了绊索
...
我们一直在药物实验中心
Lung, liver. Go.
肺和肝 说说想法
Shouldn't you be obsessing over who did this to you?
你难道不追究这是谁干的吗
Nope. Anybody bother
没兴趣 有人去帮病人的
MRI-ing our patient's liver for tumors?
肝脏做核磁共振检查肿瘤吗
No tumors, no cysts, no clear etiology.
没肿瘤 没囊肿 病原不清楚
If you're not obsessing,
如果你不困扰
you must have already figured it out.
那你一定是知道是谁干的了
about why our patient's liver suddenly sprang a leak.
病人肝脏忽然出血的原因
There's a tiny spot on the caudate lobe.
肝尾叶上有一小点
Could be a granuloma.
可能是肉芽瘤
Erodes into the hepatic artery,
入侵肝脏动脉造成
causes the bleed.
出血的
What caused the granuloma?
什么引发肉芽瘤的
Blastomycosis.
芽生菌病
Could've been asymptomatic for months.
可能潜伏好几个月了
It hits her lungs, we give her steroids,
它攻击她肺的时候 我们给她用类固醇类药物
it blossoms and attacks her liver.
导致它快速成长并开始攻击她的肝脏
Get a piece of her lung, stick it under a black light.
把她的肺取出一块来 放到紫外光灯下
If it glows, the sick children who need
如果它发亮了 那些喜欢她做的舒芙蕾点心
her soufflés can breathe easier.
的病孩子就会好起来了
Foreman.
福曼
Again?
又来了?
You have a problem.
你有麻烦了
You have a problem.
那你真的有麻烦了
When she turned her head to look at the MRI,
她转头去看核磁共振片的时候
I think she's losing her peripheral vision.
我认为她周围视力正在消退
Because she turned her head?
仅因她转了头?
I'm happy for you.
我真为你高兴
A love so deep you're ready to chuck your medical license
你爱她深到冒着失去行医执照的危险
to give her powerful,
去给她服用强效的 未被批准
unproven drugs with dangerous side effects.
并有危险副作用的药物
I don't want to make
我不知道你是否
any assumptions about your feelings for me,
也一样爱我
but I do have a birthday coming up.
不过我倒是快过生日了
I hear Cuddy's SEAL training finally came in handy.
我听说卡迪的海豹突击队训练终于开始了
Should I be investing in a flak jacket?
我是不是该准备件防弹衣
You're safe.
你不会有事的
No carpet bombing,
没有地毯式轰炸?
no burning of Dresden to teach her a lesson?
没有去像炸毁德累斯顿一样以教训她?
Well, since you're incapable of taking the high road,
既然你不准备小规模报复
I assume there's some deeper,
那么我想你一定有更深入
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表