Think I really nailed the accent.
我的口音挺像的
High fat content indicates SIBO.
高脂肪含量引起小肠细菌过增殖
And what does fat do in water?
脂肪在水里会怎么样
It floats.
漂浮
And what else floats in water?
还会有什么也浮在水上
The correct answer is a duck.
正确答案是鸭子
If it doesn't float,
如果它不浮上来
Kutner missed the boat.
卡特那就没船坐了
Looks like I was wrong to dismiss apnea.
看起来不应该排除呼吸窒息
You guys can stay up all night
你们俩可以一整晚在睡眠实验室
gloating in the sleep lab.
大肆欢呼庆祝了
KUTNER: What about all that scar tissue around the implant,
隆胸填充物周围的疤痕组织是什么
could that be...
难道会是...
That amount of encapsulation is perfectly normal.
那些密封包胶很正常
I gotta tell her something.
我总得给她个解释吧
Tell her to find a decent plastic surgeon
让她找个好点的整形医生
who can correct the placement...
帮她做个矫正
Yeah, that's what she wants to hear,
是啊 那是她最愿意听到的
she's sick and she's lopsided.
手术失败 两边胸部大小失衡
Tell her it's a virus.
那就说是病毒
It probably is, and it'll get her off your back for a few...
这个不错 还能让她不再纠缠你
Emmy's EEG is flat-lining.
艾米的脑电图成了直线
Where would she have gone?
她去哪了
Hey, I looked for you guys in the control room,
我到监控室找过你们俩
but you seemed busy.
但好像你们在忙
Get off of there,
下来
last time you exercised you had a cardiac incident.
上次锻炼 你发生了心脏问题
I feel fine. You felt fine last time.
我感觉良好 你上次也感觉良好
I only slept a couple of hours
我只睡了几个小时
but I feel great.
但我感觉很棒
Can I get one of those machines?
我也能弄一台这样机器吗
...
不会疼啊
And your leg is bleeding.
你的腿在流血
You feel that?
你感觉到了吗
What does that mean?
什么意思
The numbness in her left foot
她左脚的麻痹
is ascending into her leg.
已经蔓延到腿部
How'd she manage to sneak out for a run?
她怎么会逃出来去跑步的
She said she needed to use the bathroom.
她借口要上厕所
You two get the results of the sleep apnea test,
你们俩去做睡眠窒息试验
or did those need to use the bathroom, too?
这也需要用到厕所吗
Alpha waves on the EEG ruled it out.
脑电图阿尔法波可以排除了这个可能
I was mixing some hydrogen sulphide
我在混合一些硫化氢
for good and valid reasons
来做几个很有必要的试验
and must have spilled some on my side.
不小心漏了一些出来
Did it waft over to your side?
飘到你那边了吗
Cunning plan.
狡猾的阴谋
You do realize
你应该知道的
it's going to stink for hours, on both sides.
那东西会让两边都臭上好几个小时
Oh! Would you look at the time?
看看时间吧
I hope your patient isn't still sick,
希望你的病人已经好转
forcing you to stay here all night.
不然你就得在这里通宵达旦了
Ascending numbness means her nerves are breaking down.
扩散的麻痹表明她的神经在不断损坏
...
我们得走了
Let me finish, I'll meet you down there.
我完了走 一会儿见
You were 15 minutes late yesterday.
你昨天就误了15分钟
I don't want you to develop bad habits.
我不想你养成坏习惯
Appreciate the life lesson,
很感激你人生的谆谆教导
but 15 minutes, give or take,
但晚到15分钟
isn't going to make a difference.
也不会有什么差别
Get started on your other patients,
先给你的其他病人看吧
I'll be down there when we're done here.
完后我会下去找你
Way to know where your bread is buttered, sister.
你真贴心哪 小妹妹
Up high.
来击个掌
If the problem is in her brain, it could be MS.
如果是脑部问题 很可能是多重硬化症
Or early onset Parkinson's.
或者前期帕金森病
But if it's her nerves,
但如果是神经的问题
it could be transverse myelitis.
很可能是横贯性脊髓炎
Or a million other things.
或者千万种其他可能
We're gonna stay in the dark until we can figure out
我们得一直呆在天黑除非
if her electrical problem is in her power station
我们明白她的"电力问题"
or in the high tension wires.
是出在发电站 还是出在高压电线上
Power station's the brain,
发电站是大脑
wires are the nerves.
高压电线是神经
Run an NCV test.
去做个神经传导速度测试
TAUB: The test will measure the amount of time it will take
这个测试可以
this electrical impulse
测量电脉冲
to travel along your nerves.
在神经中传导所需的时间
Will it hurt?
会疼吗
No. Give me your arm.
不会 胳膊拿来
You can ask nicely.
你就不能客气点吗
I learned in med school,
我在医学院学到
you don't actually cure with kindness.
你不会因为医生客气就好起来的
You're right,
你说得对
I'm a hypocrite.
我是个伪君子
But I don't have a choice.
但我没的选择
Not really interested in your rationalizations.
没兴趣听你的故事
If I'm open about the gastric bypass,
如果我把做胃旁路手术的事说出去
no one would listen to me anymore.
就没人相信我了
You mean no one would buy your DVDs.
你是说 就没人买♥♥你的DVD了
It's not about the DVD sales.
这和卖♥♥DVD无关
I'm helping people.
我帮助他人
My clients are making themselves healthy.
我的客户都走上健康之路
They're living better lives.
生活更和谐
Can you honestly tell me
难道你就敢说
you've never done anything hypocritical?
你从没做过虚伪的事?
I'm sure you had good reasons.
我相信你肯定也会有你的理由
Give me your arm, please.
请把手臂伸出来好吗
Keep your arm raised.
把手抬高
Does this mean something is wrong with my nerves?
这意味着我的神经系统出毛病了吗
No.
不是
It's your muscles.
是你的肌肉
We don't need to run this test.
不必做这个测试了
It's not what we thought.
这跟我们原来想的不一样
She has muscle weakness,
她的肌肉衰弱
could indicate myasthenia gravis.
可能患了重症肌无力症
Yeah.
对
Also could be some kind of toxin.
也可能是毒素作用
Excuse me. Are you going up
打扰下 你是去
to the personnel floors?
医院人事部门吗
I'm going to see Dr. House.
我要找豪斯医生
Do you have an appointment with him?
提前预约了吗
We've been emailing.
我们都是通电邮
Joint pain and fatigue thanks to these.
关节疼痛和疲劳 都怪她俩
I'm sure it's nothing.
那没啥大不了
Oh, now this.
还有这个
He's actually downstairs.
其实他在楼下 他走了
Gone. Gone for the day.
下班了
But we work for him,
我们是他的手下
we can set you up in the ER.
可以安排你去急诊室
The antibiotics will make her feel better,
抗生素会让她好起来的
she's out of here by morning.
明早前就能出院
If it is a staph infection.
那要是葡萄球菌感染才行
It's gotta be.
肯定是
She has sleeves of tattoos
她双手纹满图案
and piercings from God knows where.
而且浑身打孔
She has muscle weakness,
她的肌肉衰弱
could indicate
可能患了
myasthenia gravis.
重症肌无力症
I had the weirdest dream,
我做了个诡异的梦
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表