You got chicken pox shots,
你接种了水痘
Which you only get in adulthood when you have a kid.
在你要有孩子的时候
Or I should say when you had a kid
确切一点儿 曾经的那个孩子
Because no kid has come to visit you.
因为没有人来探望你
Which all makes me think something bad happened.
这让我觉得不太对
it was my stepson, timothy.
是我的继子 提摩太
what happened?
怎么回事
he was in school.
他在学校里
He was having his morning snack.
早上吃了点儿零食
And he choked.
噎住了
And the teacher saw it,
老师看到了
And they did everything that they were supposed to.
他们尽了一切的力量去救他
He shouldn't have died.
他不应该死的
you want to make it make sense.
你想证明点什么
what's wrong with that?
那有什么错
it's meaningless, is what's wrong.
毫无意义
What's wrong is that it doesn't do a thing
怎么做也不能让孩子
To bring your kid back
起死回生
Or put you and your ex together again.
也不会让你和前夫复合
Rash on your neck.
脖子上有疹子了
Probably not enough for cuddy.
卡迪肯定觉得不够
I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸了
Breath sound soft to you, doc?
呼吸是不是有点儿轻 医生
hooray! you're officially sick.
你终于真病了
Churg-strauss fits best.
符合变应性肉芽肿血管炎
Here's the plan--
计划是这样的
Taub, you change the litter box.
陶德 你去倒垃圾
this is pathetic.
太二了
You're still punishing me for calling you out
就因为我不让你管绿尿女士
On the green urine lady?
你搞我这么久
nope, this is for ratting me out to cuddy.
非也 因为向卡迪告密
I'm not asking you to apologize,
我可没让你道歉
Just scoop some poop out of a box.
就让你探索下另一方天地
just clean it.
去整垃圾吧
let house do it.
自己做去吧
Yeah, that'll happen.
拗不过的
He won't just continue to let our room smell like cat pee.
你好我好大家好
I'll clean it next time.
下次我去
I'm outta here.
我走了
now that you've delivered that important lesson,
现在 您上完了您的重要一课
I'm gonna go test the patient.
我去给病人做检查了
what, you think your bag's gonna die now?
咋的 觉得你的包也会死
now you're punishing me
你开始整我了
Because you think I'm superstitious?
就因为觉得我迷信
What do you care?
你想毛呢
it's not so much about me caring per se.
不是我关心什么
It's more about me wondering why you're such
是我怎么没发现
A credulous idiot.
你还这么笨
Thirteen, start the patient on steroids
十三 给病人用类固醇
For the churg-strauss.
治疗变应性肉芽肿血管炎
Unless we have something we need to argue about.
你也想来两句?
this is good stuff.
真是好酒
the best.
是最好的
It's made from the distilled sweat
那可是别人的血汗啊
it is made from the distilled sweat
很多套头资金经理刚失业
Of recently laid-off hedge fund managers.
这是榨取他们的所得
Aren't you happy you came out tonight?
今晚出来高兴吗
I wasn't actually going to,
我本不想来的
But not the greatest day at work.
但今天无心工作
I used to have an office like this.
我以前有个和这一样大的办公室
used to?
以前
when I was a plastic surgeon.
当我还是整形外科医生的时候
But one day I took stock of my life and--
有一次我玩火 结果...
Screw it.
引火上身
I had an affair with the daughter of one of my partners.
我和我一个合作伙伴的女儿搞婚外恋
They signed a non-disclosure
事发后 我和他们签了保密协议
I signed a non-compete.
作为交换 我签了竞业禁止协议
And the funny thing is
更好笑的是
I wound up telling my wife anyway.
我最后还是向我老婆摊了牌
You like your job?
你喜欢这工作吗
same as you. same as everyone.
跟你 跟所有人一样
It has its ups and downs.
工作总是时好时坏
you're lying to make me feel better.
你这么说只是为让我不那么难受
yeah, it's the best.
是啊 这工作棒极了
I'm in charge, you know?
我是老板 你知道吗
I'm a kid with toys.
我来发号♥施令
Speaking of which,
说起来
What do you think of the prototype?
你觉得那个样板怎么样?
it's amazing.
很棒
Gotta make it a half-inch smaller though.
但最好把它再缩小半英寸
you serious?
真的?
I got small hands, 6.5 gloves, like women surgeons,
我的手小 只戴6.5寸的外科手套 和女医生一样
Which are your fastest-growing market.
她们是市场的高速增长点
Meaning the girls would have to use two hands
而女医生需要双手并用
To hit the switch.
才能打开开关
Why do I bother paying the idiots that work for me?
我花钱雇的人都是些白♥痴♥
Put down that crap you're drinking,
别喝那玩意了
Because I am breaking out the really good stuff.
我要开一瓶真正的高级货
what's wrong?
怎么了
I went to the bathroom. my urine--
我上了趟厕所 我的尿...
green again?
又变绿了?
it's brown.
变成棕色了
I didn't do anything, honest.
我什么都没做 真的
i'm just a girl who can't say no ?
"我是个不懂拒绝的女孩"
it is possible she's still faking.
她很可能还在装病
she didn't fake the for the bronchospasm.
支气管痉挛可装不了
You think she's faking some stuff but not other stuff?
你意思是她有些病在装 有些病不装?
Maybe she's "unchausen".
也许她的孟桥生综合症(装病)正在好转
I'm just saying the brown urine doesn't make sense.
我意思是 没理由会有棕色的尿
what?
什么?
nothing.
没事
We've ruled out every possible cause for brown urine.
我们排除了所有能导致她棕色尿的病因
No blood in the urine.
尿中没有血
Liver and kidneys fine.
肝肾功能良好
Brown could be fecal. a fistula--
可能是排泄物 或者瘘管
we checked.
查过了
how do we know the urine is still brown?
我们不知道尿液现在是否还是棕色
had to be.
理应是
Once you've gone brown--
一旦变成了棕色...
if we've ruled out
如果我们排除了
Everything that can make the urine brown,
所有导致棕色尿的原因
What if it just looked brown?
如果棕色只是表面现象呢
If the green dye never left her system,
如果那些绿色♥色♥素没有被排出体外
What plus green makes brown?
什么颜色加绿色会变成棕色?
purple.
紫色
Strep bovis infection from colon cancer.
结肠癌导致的牛链球菌感染
Paraneoplastic syndrome would explain the bronchospasm.
肿瘤伴随综合症可以解释支气管痉挛
We scoped her when we checked for the fistula.
我们找瘘管的时候 用显微镜观察过
There's no tumor.
没有肿瘤
oh, no.
哦 不好
I wasn't scared by the umbrella either.
没有用 你的雨伞也没吓着我
what?
什么?
Not everything's about you, kutner.
地球又不是围着你转 卡特那
I realize it's stupid.
我知道这很愚蠢
I just-- I don't know everything.
我不是无所不知
I don't want to invite--
我也不想邀请...
great, 'cause I thought your superstitiousness
很好 因为我之前觉得你的迷信
Had to do with your folks being killed.
与你被点杀的同僚有关
But "you're stupid" works just as well.
但你说你蠢 这点同样说的过去
why is there a ladder here?
这怎么会有个梯子
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表