For better or for worse.
无论更好抑或更坏
And I just... I just wish...
我只是 只是希望
(WHISPERS) Put it back.
放回去
Well, he's not gonna miss it.
反正他也不会想念
I'm done enabling.
我不能再纵容你
You can't even let them put him in the ground
你不能因为你的意愿就让
without making it serve your agenda.
他无法好好安息
HOUSE: You really wanna do this in front of everybody?
你真想在众人面前大闹一场
You wanna punish me or them?
你想折腾我还是他们
How can I still feel surprise?
我居然还能感到惊讶
You would take even this,
你竟然可以把一个
a moment of real human grief,
一段哀悼悲痛的时刻
and turn it into a farce.
弄成一个闹剧
Oh, cut the crap.
少废话了
You enjoy what I do.
你还不是乐在其中
I never had to force you,
我从没强求过你
you like coming along for the ride.
是你把我一路送过来的
Yes, that's why I'm cheering you on now.
是啊 我现在还要为你欢呼喝彩呢
This is about you needing to be prepared for the worst.
人生总得做好最坏的打算
So you become an oncologist.
你现在变成肿瘤专家了
No surprises there, the worst happens all the time.
没什么好惊讶的 糟糕的情形总会出现
But Amber, she was young and healthy.
但是安波儿 她健康年轻
Her death came out of nowhere.
她的死突如其来
Don't bring Amber into this.
别把安波儿搅合进来
And you weren't ready. That makes you angry. The world sucks,
你根本就手足无措 所以怒不可遏
and you didn't have time to brace yourself.
这个世界真糟糕 你无法撑过去
What happened out there is your show.
那里刚才进行的是你的表演
You're scared to death of losing anyone that matters,
你害怕死亡带走身边的人
so you dump the person who matters the most to you.
于是你就把最关心你的人丢下
I'm not scared to death, I'm moving forward.
我不是怕 我只是想抛开过去
Because no one can take away
你不害怕失去
from you what you no longer have.
是因为你不再拥有
Your father's death is about you.
你父亲因你而死
Amber's death is about you.
安波儿也是因为你而死
I can't imagine why someone wouldn't want to be your friend.
我无法想象还有人愿意做你的朋友
Admit it. You're angry
承认吧 你愤怒而且
and you're scared of losing me.
害怕失去我
I'm not angry, I'm not scared. Admit it.
我不愤怒 我不害怕 承认吧
I'm not afraid. Admit it!
我不害怕 承认吧
I've lost people. It happens. Admit it. Admit it!
我失去了很多人 发生了 承认吧 承认吧
What are you, five? Stop repeating...
你什么玩意儿啊 才五岁吗 停止重复
Admit it. Admit it. Admit it.
承认吧 承认吧 承认吧
Admit it. Admit it. Admit it.
承认吧 承认吧 承认吧
Come on, admit it! Admit it!
拜托 承认吧 承认吧
Still not boring.
还算有点意思
Did you know I was going to do that?
你知不知道我要去这么做
Because I didn't know I was going to do that.
因为我原不知道我会去做这个
I know you have trouble losing people.
我知道你失去亲人不好受
In New Orleans, I saw you carrying this express package
我看见你拿了一个快递包裹
around the conference,
在会议附近
and you wouldn't let it go, but you wouldn't open it,
你没有扔掉 但你也没有打开它
so I peeked at the return address.
所以我看了一下回寄地址
Diamond, Fairbarren.
戴尔蒙德·费尔拜恩
Divorce attorneys.
婚介律师
Your first wife had just served you with papers.
你的前妻和你在闹离婚
Did you know that when you bailed me out?
你保释我的时候就知道这些?
Were you doing something nice for me?
你是想过来同情我?
What did I say about being boring?
我说过当时我是无聊了
We owe your mom an apology.
我们得跟你妈妈道歉
Hello.
你好
It's House.
是豪斯
HOUSE: How'd the bubble test go?
气泡测试怎么样了
The problem wasn't the cyst.
问题不是囊肿
It's advanced dilated cardiomyopathy.
是晚期扩张性心肌炎
We did a three-dimensional echo,
我们做了一个三叉血管回声
showed a mass in the left atrium.
左心房♥问题比较多
KUTNER: Looks like an atrial myxoma.
看上去显示心房♥甲氧基苯胺中毒
But the ultrasound images are a little grainy,
但是超声波图像显示出一些微粒
so it's hard to tell.
很难说
House?
豪斯
The images aren't grainy.
图像上不是微粒
They sure look grainy.
看上去绝对是微粒
I've seen pictures of you where you looked tall.
我还看过你看起来高大威猛的照片呢
It's an iron overload,
这是铁中毒
creates speckles on the image, makes it look grainy.
让图片上产生的斑点 让它看上去像是微粒
Also makes her pancreas fail, her blood clot, her intestines...
让她的胰腺失效 产生血块
Atrial myxoma is more likely.
导致她的肠子 更像是心房♥粘液瘤
MRI for a better view.
做个核磁共振看清楚
Then call me back and tell me you're embarrassed
如果你有问题就喊我回来
because my eyesight is better 500 miles away.
我的视力可以看到500英里以上
I need a phone number.
给我找个电♥话♥号♥码
I'm a doctor in New Jersey, treating one of your clients.
我是新泽西的医生 治疗你们的一位病人
Young woman looking for her biological parents.
一个年轻女人寻找她的亲生父母
You know, you could just wait for the MRI
你知道 你可以等核磁共振结果
to have your curiosity satisfied.
来满足你的好奇心
What person who is nothing
你在跟谁说话
like me are you saying that to?
那个人是我吗
Did the parents look tan?
那对父母皮肤黑吗
The disease she has is genetic,
她的病是遗传学的
which means they should have it, too.
就是说他们应该也有
They don't look more tan than anyone else.
他们并不看起来比别人皮肤黑
Discolored teeth?
脱色的牙齿
They're farmers. Their village doesn't even have a dentist.
他们是农民 村子里都没有牙医
Right. Thanks.
好吧 多谢
But if it matters,
如果有问题
I'm not convinced they were her parents.
我不确信他们是她亲生父母
Why not?
为什么不
Because they said they had no daughter.
因为他们说他们没有女儿
The man was adamant,
那男的表现的很固执
and the woman seemed confused and frightened.
女的却是很困惑惊恐的样子
Thank you.
谢谢
Differential.
有蹊跷
Say you're a middle-aged Chinese woman.
现在你说你是一个中国的中年妇女
Fine. Say it.
好的 快说
I'm a middle-aged Chinese woman.
我是一个中国的中年妇女
Girl comes to you,
一个女孩过来对你说
says that she's your long-lost daughter.
自称是你失散多年的女儿
Why would you be frightened?
你为什么会惊恐呢
I'm frightened because she's a threat,
会不会是害怕她过来要挟我
maybe she knows something.
难道她知道隐情
She hasn't seen you since she was an infant.
除了刚出生 她一直没有见过你
Maybe an inheritance issue.
难道是为了遗产
They're peasants.
他们只是普通农民
Her very presence is a threat.
她的出现变成一种威胁
She... What year was she born?
她 她哪年出生的
'83.
83年
She's not supposed to be alive.
他们是不想生她的
China introduced the One Child Policy in 1979.
中国在1979年开始实行计划生育
Say they didn't want a girl.
他们不想要女孩
They tried to kill her.
所以决定杀害她
But maybe the baby doesn't die,
她却没有就此死去
maybe the father panics, or regrets it,
或许她父亲感到悔恨和不安
takes the baby to an orphanage,
就把她带到孤儿院
maybe he doesn't tell his wife.
但是却没有告诉自己的妻子
Who freaks out like she's seen a ghost 25 years later
25年前本已死去的女儿
when the girl shows up.
突然现身谁都会被吓到
But why does attempted murder from 25 years ago
为什么25年前的谋杀未遂
suddenly become relevant to her health now?
会影响到她现在的健康
Maybe they gave her something toxic.
可能他们给她投毒了
It would have to be fat soluble.
恰巧那又是脂溶性的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表