But he seems like a pretty straight arrow to me.
在我看来他就挺老实
I'm gonna need some propofol
我们要一些异丙酚
to prove that it's pulmonary scleroderma,
证明他得的是肺部硬皮病
and we all get to go home.
然后我们都能回家
Propofol? You sure...
不行 保安 警♥察♥统统不能来
I'll go get it.
我拿去吧
And no one's leaving.
没人可以走
She's not a cop.
她不是警♥察♥吧
Dr. Cuddy brings in the drugs.
让卡迪医生把药给我拿来
Alone.
就她一个
She might be armed.
她可能会带武器
I'd have her deliver it shirtless.
让她一♥丝♥不♥挂♥进来比较好
Who is it?
谁呀
Oh, God. House,
天啊 豪斯
maybe we should wait for the...
他们知道怎么去跟劫匪谈判
JASON: Say goodbye or I shoot her.
跟她说再见 不然我就开枪
Pull up your sleeve.
把袖子卷起来
Give it to someone else first.
先给其他人用
You're the only one who needs it.
你是唯一需要这东西的人
Give it to someone else.
先给别人用
If it goes in okay,
如果没事的话
you can give a second dose to me.
你再给我注射
I don't care who,
不管你打给谁
but just pick someone.
随便挑个人就行
Again, had your brilliant plan included a roomful of hostages
你这个聪明绝顶的计划就是在一屋子
who don't have fetuses, bacterial and fungal infections,
怀孕的 被细菌和霉菌感染
leaving their immune systems too weak
免疫系统脆弱得不能药物代谢
to deal with the metabolic strain,
的人里面找一个出来
or who are already on painkillers
要么就是已经把止痛药当饭吃的人
that have fatal interactions...
因为药物的相互作用而死掉
He's not on painkillers.
他没有吃止痛药
I heard him tell her in the clinic.
我刚刚听到他跟她这么说的
Come on, man.
别啊 伙计
Don't take it out on us.
别在我们这群人之中挑啊
You got a problem with doctors,
你不是看医生不爽吗
take it out on the doctors.
就拿医生开刀吧
Give it to her.
给她用
She's sick.
她有病在身
And you are a very large creep.
而你还力大如牛
Take off your shirt.
把衬衣脱下来
Satisfied?
满意了吧
Fine.
行
Roll up your sleeve.
把袖子卷起来
You think I'm an idiot?
你把我当傻子
That's what you think?
你就这么想
Thought I had a little more time
我还以为那傻大个
with a guy that size.
可以撑久一点
You're not gonna do anything.
你不会对我做什么
You still need me.
你还需要我
Come on.
别 别 别啊
What are you doing? He didn't do anything.
你要干什么 他啥也没做
You're right. I need you.
你说得对 我需要你
I also need you to know you can't screw with me.
但我也要让你知道 耍我的后果
It's for you.
找你的
Lieutenant Bowman, Princeton SWAT.
我是普林斯顿特警组鲍曼中尉
Dr. Lisa Cuddy, Dean of Medicine.
我是丽莎·卡迪医生 医院院长
We just heard a gunshot,
我们听到枪响
but I haven't been able to make contact.
但联♥系♥不上里边
We'll handle that once we secure our perimeter
一旦封锁了现场并成功定位
and set up our positions.
我们就立马采取行动
By perimeters I assume you mean snipers.
"封锁现场" 你的意思是要狙击?
We have to put an end to this.
我们必须终结这状况
Got a husband in there, or a loved one?
你丈夫或心爱的人在里面吗
No.
没
Don't worry. We'll decide when to start shooting.
别担心 我们会决定好何时开枪的
House is gonna get someone killed.
豪斯肯定会害死人
Guy's ready to kill for a diagnosis.
那家伙会为了一个诊断而杀人
I can't think of a better doctor
我真想不出还会有哪个医生
to be trapped in there with him.
比豪斯更适合呆在里面
until he cracks?
做得出诊断?
It's House.
是豪斯
Joe's Bar and Grill. It's Foreman.
乔氏烤肉酒店 是我 福曼
And every fellow you've had in the last five years.
还有这五年里和你共同进退的战友们
What causes low lung volume,
什么病会引起肺活量下降
heart palpitations, fatigue, stomach pain,
心悸 疲乏 胃痛
insomnia and a rash?
失眠和皮疹
This is pathetic.
这实在悲哀
If I strap a bomb to my chest,
如果我胸前绑了个炸♥弹♥
do I get seven doctors attending to me?
会有七个医生一起为我出诊吗
Dr. Robert Chase.
这是罗伯特·奇斯医生
On the off-chance you have some brilliant escape plan
万一你有个聪明的逃跑方案的话
and are the vengeful type.
就可以出去展开复仇大计
You think he's the only guy in New Jersey
你以为整个新泽西就他一个人
with an unsolved illness and a pistol?
有不治之症而且还手里拿着枪吗
I'm not playing this game.
我不玩了
Seriously? You're walking out?
真的吗 你出去了?
CAMERON: No, he's just kidding. He's right here.
不 他开玩笑的 他还在这
Throw me that marker, will you?
把记号♥笔扔给我
Chest pain, the lung problems,
胸痛 肺部问题
fatigue, rash,
疲乏 皮疹
sounds like chronic lung infection.
听起来像是慢性肺结核
THIRTEEN: Heart palpitations and fatigue,
心悸和疲乏...
could be a cancer that's
可能是肺部癌变扩散
spread from the lungs.
可能是神经坏死
I think he's going into shock.
我想这人快要休克了
First rule of triage,
急救法则第一条
guys with guns go first.
持枪者优先
Next.
是循环系统问题
Plus trouble breathing, could be a heart defect.
加上呼吸系统问题 可能是心脏病
You needed to write four things down to remember?
你需要把这四条都写上吗
It's not my wall.
反正这墙不是我家的
You're gonna get some special deliveries.
兄弟们 来任务了
Foreman, we're gonna draw blood.
福曼 我们需要抽血化验
Run a test for infection and cancer.
测试肺部感染和癌症
Cameron, comb through his medical records,
卡梅隆 梳理一下他的医疗记录
see if any of his past 900
看看他以前用过的无数药物治疗中
medications could have screwed
有没有搞坏他心脏的东西
up his heart.
检查有没有神经毒素
873 Marshall, South Brunswick.
布伦瑞克南部 马歇尔街873号♥
Back window's unlocked.
后窗户没锁
Giving out your address?
地址都献了出来
Clearly not going back there.
看来你没打算再回去
Means you do have an end game.
意味着你的确是山穷水尽
I'm Lieutenant Bowman.
我是鲍曼中尉
How's everyone doing in there?
里边的人怎么样
Got one lower limb flesh wound,
一个下肢轻伤
another guy unconscious.
一个不省人事
Unfortunately, not the guy we hoped.
可惜都不是那个劫匪
We're gonna need someone to deliver his blood.
我们需要人来送血样出去
It's gonna be hard to play doctor...
医生真是难做...
Shut up.
闭嘴
Open that blind,
打开那扇百叶窗
just a few inches.
几英尺
Why me? Just open it. Open it.
为什么是我 叫你打开 打开
Why me? Anyone can do it. Why pick me?
为什么是我 谁都能做 为什么选中我
Get back! Get back!
后退 后退
I will kill her unless
我会杀了她的
you back the hell out of there now!
你们马上给我滚开
Interesting.
有意思
Anybody else hear those guys outside?
刚刚还有人听到外面有人吗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表