Are we sure it's from the anti-inflammatories?
真的是因为消炎药吗
What else could it be from?
还能因为什么
He's been off the antibiotics for a while.
抗生素已经停了一阵子了
Proton pump inhibitors wouldn't...
质子泵的抑制剂
He's back on testosterone.
他又开始用睾丸激素
Testosterone wouldn't help his liver function.
睾丸激素不会恢复他的肝功
But it could improve his kidney function,
但可以增强他的肾功
which would also lower his AST.
都可以降低他的转氨酶水平
But not in kidneys damaged by scleroderma.
但是硬皮病已经损伤了他的肾
Which means it's not scleroderma.
要是不是硬皮病呢
I have an interview in two hours.
我两小时后有个会
Hand over my letter of recommendation.
把推荐信给我
Sorry, I haven't done it yet.
抱歉 还没写好呢
You have no right to sabotage...
你不能阻挠我
I was busy with this.
手头正忙这个
It's a list of requirements for your
一个可以用美♥沙♥酮♥治疗
methadone treatment.
条件的单子
Weekly drug tests, supervised doses administered
每周做毒物测试
on a precise schedule,
医嘱剂量
by me or one of the nurses.
在我或者护士的监督下
...
每日服用
Seems weird, getting my meds here,
我在其他地方工作
when I'm working somewhere else.
还在这里拿药是有点儿怪怪的
Yes.
是的
I'm offering you your job back.
我请你回来工作
I want a raise.
我要加薪
No.
不可能
And a bigger office, but in the same spot.
换大办公室 不过还在那地儿
No.
不行
We both know this is where you belong.
大家心里都明白 你属于这里
Okay-
好吧
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
甭客气
You Okay?
你还好吧
I have issues with authority. You?
授权出了点儿问题 你呢
We thought you were gone.
我们还以为你走了
Cuddy missed me.
卡迪想我呗
And what happened to your cane?
你的拐呢
She asked to borrow it for some reason.
她有事借走了
Patient dead, or do I need to do anything?
病人死了还是我来瞧瞧
He's got scleroderma.
他有硬皮病
It's not scleroderma.
不是硬皮病
Wow, two days and you've already
才两天 你们就
got two separate theories.
闹分♥裂♥了
You're back. Good.
你回来了 真好
We noticed a drop in AST levels.
我们发现了转氨酶水平的降低
It's not from the anti-inflammatory.
不是消炎药的结果
It's because his kidneys got better from the testosterone.
增强了他的肾功
Which rules out scleroderma.
也就是说他得的不是硬皮病
When did you two come up with this?
你们俩啥时候搞一起的
We ran into each other in the lobby.
我们在休息室碰上了
So, what did we miss?
咱们漏啥了
When I say "we,"
我说的我们不包括我
I mean you, since I wasn't here.
就是我不在的时候
We've ruled out Zollinger-Ellison.
我们排除了卓艾综合征
That was a dumb idea.
木头脑袋
Why?
为什么
Because it was wrong.
因为不是
Also Toxoplasmosis, dehydration,
还排除了弓形体病
SLE,
脱水
various intersex disorders.
全身性红斑狼疮和多种两性疾病
Oh, crap.
糟糕
Does this kid like energy drinks?
这小孩喜欢能量饮料吗
I saw some empty bottles
我看球队休息室里
in the team's locker room.
放了很多空瓶子
But energy drinks don't explain...
功能性饮料不能解释
Nice work.
很好
So, we're okay?
咱们还好吧
Why wouldn't we be?
为什么会不好
Nice heels.
高跟鞋很漂亮
This is all your parents' fault.
全是你们做父母的错
Excuse me?
什么
You chug a lot of energy drinks before,
一瓶瓶能量饮料
during and after practice?
训练前 训练中 训练后不停在给他喝
Your son came in here with simple dehydration.
你们儿子来的时候只是脱水
That's why he collapsed during the game.
也就是他比赛时晕倒的原因
The ER treated him for that.
急诊家就是按脱水治疗的
It didn't help the pain.
但他还是疼
That's where the energy drinks came in.
是能量饮料的原因
They put a strain on his kidneys,
他们使肾脏疲劳
so he needed more time to rebound
所以他需要更长时间
from the initial dehydration.
从脱水中恢复过来
Then why isn't he better?
那他现在怎么没有好一点儿
That's where your idiocy came in.
因为你们的愚蠢
Before we could give him another glass of water,
在我们要继续给他补水的时候
you two insisted I do an MRI.
你们一定要让我做MRI
So, I go down a blind alley,
让我在茫茫盆腔里面
looking for a blind uterus,
摸索一个没有的子♥宫♥
and my team injects him with contrast material.
我手下那帮人又用错了药
If his kidneys had been healthy,
要是他的肾是好的
he would've filtered out the contrast
就不会是错药
in a couple of hours.
在几个小时里
Since they weren't, it went around and around,
从服药开始 药物一圈一圈的乱转
eventually getting absorbed by his heart,
最后被他的心脏
his liver and his pancreas,
肝脏和胰腺吸收
getting in trouble everywhere it went.
所到之处 一片狼藉
Your son was fine when he got here.
你们的儿子来这里的时候还是好的
It was your freaked-out over-protectiveness
是你们的惊慌和过度保护
that nearly killed him.
差点儿害死了他
Nearly?
差点儿
He's young.
他还小
A few weeks of dialysis,
透析几周
he should be fine.
他就会好了
You gave birth to a freak of nature,
生他是自然所为
doesn't mean it's a good idea to treat him like one.
养他的时候可不要太过了
How are you feeling?
你觉得怎么样
A little bit better.
好一点儿了
I saw you talking to your parents earlier,
我看见你刚才和你父母聊天儿
that's good.
很好
My mom asked if I wanted to take dance lessons.
妈妈问我是不是想上舞蹈班
That's great.
很好啊
I'm actually worried I might miss basketball.
我有点儿担心想打篮球了怎么办
I was starting to get good.
刚开始上路
No reason you can't do both.
谁说不能都做好啊
Starting tomorrow,
明天开始
you'll come to my office for your fix.
你可以去我办公室
I'm done with the methadone.
我不再用美♥沙♥酮♥了
I screwed up.
我搞砸了
The kid's parents wanted that MRI.
是孩子父母要求的MRI
I knew he didn't need it.
我知道不需要的
I did it anyway.
我却还是做了
That's what got him sick.
才让他病了
You just solved a case that no one else could solve.
你可是解决了一例别人解决不了的病例啊
I created a case.
是我造成的
I played nice because I was in a good mood
因为我心情好
because it didn't hurt.
因为我不再疼痛
You don't need your pain to be a good doctor.
你不需要疼痛使自己做一名好医生
...
你是害怕自己快乐
Why do you care if I'm happy?
你为什么担心我是否快乐
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表