The steroids ought to get him breathing normally again.
类固醇应该能让他的呼吸恢复正常
But autoimmune diseases are serious.
自身免疫疾病就比较麻烦了
Might not be a bad idea
你应该乖乖的回家
to take some time at home, rest up.
静养一段时间
I can't just quit.
我不能就这样退出了
Do you hate us that much?
你真的这么讨厌我们吗
I love you,
我爱你
and I love our son.
也爱咱们的儿子
But why should he matter more than everyone else's?
但我没有必要把他看的比别人重
He does.
他确实很重要
Why?
为什么
Because he's biologically connected to me?
就因为我们有血缘关系
There's no rational reason.
这不合情理
He's our son.
他是咱们的儿子
And he's going to need to drink clean water
所以他也需要纯净的水源
and breathe clean air.
干净的空气
I'm doing this for him, too.
我也是为了他
Come on in, House.
进来呗 豪斯
Because who else is it going to be at 10:30 at night?
因为没什么人会在晚上十点半登门
And, no, thanks, I already ate.
不需您的好意 我已经吃过了
I didn't ask you to dinner.
不是来请你吃晚饭
But you were going to.
您本来不是这么打算吗
And when I explained that I'd eaten hours ago,
当我说我已经吃过了
you were going to move on to your real entree,
你就会亮出底牌
rifling through my kitchen. Hmm.
在我厨房♥里扫荡一场
Inviting me to search your kitchen.
是在要请我查查你的厨房♥吗
Means you know that I'd find nothing,
也就是我要不什么都找不到
or you know that I'd find something,
要不就是你知道我会找到什么
so you're hoping that I'm gonna assume the former
但你知道这里一切都照旧
and I won't bother to look.
我是不会费时间细看的
Or it means it's late, I'm tired,
或者是天色已晚 我心疲惫
I know you're here to advance some paranoid theory
你来这儿就为了你那小小的多疑之心
based on a single egg-white omelet,
为一个煎鸡蛋
and I'd like to get it over with
我要赶快把它处理了
so we can both go to sleep.
这样咱哥俩儿都能早点儿睡
Your single-omelet theory
你的煎鸡蛋假设
conveniently overlooks the grassy knoll you had for lunch today,
让我猛然醒悟到 原来你不是像唐僧一样只吃
a vegetable and grain gag-a-thon.
蔬菜和谷物
The Warren Commission found
人♥民♥群众的眼睛是雪亮的
no evidence of a second lunch,
没发现任何有第二餐的证据
possibly because it was stolen from the doctors' lounge.
也许有人从医生休息室偷走了
You're not getting any fatter,
你一点儿都没长胖
your medical records were clean.
病历上也没啥变化
You checked my...
你查了我的
You're alone tonight, so it's Kutner.
你今晚上孤独 所以说 是卡特那
How could Kutner have any conceivable...
怎么会是卡特那
Your patients live, your patients die,
你父母生老病死
you float above it all like a medical colossus.
您老心如磐石
But a fellow doctor dies...
但是一名住院去世
That's brilliant.
见解独到啊
Kutner was a wake-up call that if I didn't eat healthier,
我要是不能健康饮食 卡特那就会在耳边萦绕
I might kill myself.
而我则可能自杀
Mortality is mortality.
这就是命啊
And ice cream
还有 冰激凌
is ice cream.
那可是冰激凌
Full-fat content.
全脂冰激凌
Quadruple-fat content.
超脂食物
Stuff you haven't eaten just proves you haven't eaten it.
还没开封呢 说明你还没吃
You were hoping for evidence of stuff I have eaten?
你想知道我吃了什么
First door on the right.
第一个门右转
Excruciating pain in his left leg.
左腿剧痛
Acute onset, about 10 minutes ago.
十分钟前极具攻击性
What are you doing to him?
你们怎么着他了
I assume they were checking for vascular pulsation.
好像是在摸他的脉搏
Either it's negative or he's a big wuss.
要不就是死了 要不他就是个胆小鬼
It's not a tumor or an aneurysm.
不是肿瘤活着动脉瘤
Metabolic bone disease?
新陈代谢引起的骨病
Bone density's normal.
骨密度正常
But the bone covering might not be.
但可能是骨膜反映
If it's osteomyelitis,
如果是骨髓炎
an infection eating away at his periosteum...
骨膜上会有感染的菌斑
Explains the pain.
可以解释疼痛
Odds are it's a subclinical infection
奇怪的是没有明显的感染
that we made worse with the steroids we gave him.
我们用类固醇让病情加重了
Start him on IV antibiotics,
静脉推射抗生素
x-ray his legs to confirm osteomyelitis.
给腿做个X光 确诊下骨髓炎
Cameron's already done a full set of lower body x-rays.
卡梅隆都做过了
Infection obviously flared,
感染在扩张
do them again.
再做一遍
Even if I had changed my diet,
就算我改变饮食习惯
what possible reason could I have for hiding it from you?
我有什么理由向你隐藏呢
Ankle, tibia, fibula, all look normal.
踝关节 胫骨 腓骨都正常
No inflammation, no signs of osteo.
没有感染 没有骨髓炎
Hang in there, we're almost done.
坚持一下 马上就完了
You and your wife, you talk about stuff?
你和你的老婆之间有什么悄悄话吗
Sex.
性
No. Anything else.
不是那方面 其他的
Money.
钱
I'm gonna go way out on a limb here.
让我来八卦一下
Foreman not a Chatty Cathy?
福曼平时不太健谈吧
Normally, it doesn't matter.
他话不多 不过我没所谓
Last week, it did.
但上周他却让我很不安
You want to date men,
和男朋友约会
good chance talking won't be...
话太多未必是...
His femur's fractured.
他的股骨骨折了
That's impossible.
不可能
It's the hardest bone in the body.
那是最结实的一段骨头
And he broke it lying in bed.
他躺着怎么能断呢
How can you have a broken
擦伤怎么就能
femur without so much as a bruise?
让股骨断裂呢
Whatever broke it had to do it from within.
肯定是体内的原因
Osteogenesis imperfecta?
骨釉质发育不良
Brittle bones wouldn't cause hiccups,
易碎的骨头不会引起打嗝
plus we'd have seen abnormal coloring in the sclerae.
再加上 我们已经在巩膜处发现不正常的颜色
Which leaves cancer.
那就只剩下癌症的可能性了
Since when does bone cancer cause hiccups?
癌症从什么时候会导致打嗝了
Which means it's not bone cancer.
说明这不是骨癌
Or it's not cancer.
要么就根本不是癌
House is right.
豪斯是对的
It'd be hard to find a guy outside Chernobyl
不会有谁比住在切尔诺贝利城外的人(曾发生核泄漏)
who'd been exposed to more carcinogens,
暴露在更多的致癌物
pesticide plants, nuclear waste sites.
杀虫剂车间 核废料之下
Tell Chase to repair the break.
让奇斯准备做手术
You two prep him for chemo.
你们俩准备给他做化疗
You want to blast him with chemo for a cancer
你想用化疗让他炸开吗
we don't even know he has?
就为了我们还不知道他有没有的癌症
No. I want to blast him
才不是 我想用化疗炸开他
with chemo for a cancer that explains the symptoms.
为了找到那个能解释所有症状的癌症
CHASE: lntramedullary nail.
打入骨髓针
FOREMAN: Hold on.
等等
That your House imitation?
你在模仿豪斯吗?
Some late-breaking epiphany?
总在最后出场
Just need you to get a bone biopsy
我只是要你在插入骨髓针之前
before you insert the pin.
做骨活检
For a broken leg?
在一条断腿上?
House is prepping him for chemo.
豪斯准备让他做化疗
Thought it might be worth checking for cancer
虽然可能有助于找到癌症
before pumping him full of poison.
但会灌他一身的毒药
Oh.
卡梅隆赞同豪斯吗
Still enjoying your day off, I see.
你们还是可以享受假期
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表