I just keep dark and darker to fill out the quota.
我刚让小黑和深黑去安排了
If we find it, treat it, you can be fine.
如果我们找到它 治好了 你就没事了
I never thought I'd be praying for a brain tumor,
我从没想过我会祈祷得脑瘤
but please, dear God.
但求你了 上帝
If you're praying in there, stop it right now.
如果你在祈祷 马上停下来
We'll get his doctor to order an MRI.
我会让他的医生安排MRI的
HOUSE: His doctor's busy teaching him
他的医生在忙着教他
how to blink out "kill me" in Morse code.
用眨眼来表示"杀我"的摩尔斯电码
Luckily, I found some forms under the mattress.
幸运的是 我在垫子底下找到了一些表
KUTNER: Check it out, they have those MRI video goggles.
看下 这是MRI的电视眼镜
I heard these were awesome.
我听说很不错
What do you see? It's a beach.
你看到什么 是个沙滩
Oh, look. There's Taub.
看 陶博在那
Drinking a margarita and mocking us for
一边喝玛格丽塔一边嘲笑我们
driving all the way up here
居然开车到这里来
because House said "jump." LEE: Easy. I can still feel in here.
轻点 我还有知觉的
Excuse Dr. Kutner.
原谅下卡特那医生
He gets a little excited about new technology.
他对这新技术很兴奋
It can get loud in there, and a little closed off.
里面可能吵 而且有点有世隔绝的感觉
These will put you in a quiet place.
这会把你放在一个安静的地方
You can create a relaxing scenario for yourself.
你可以制♥造♥个休息的场景给自己
LEE: I hope they work.
我希望它们
Wow.
能有用
You're in my relaxing scenario?
你怎么也在
I guess you like me.
我猜是你喜欢我
Either that or you got sent here.
有可能 或者是你被送过来了
What, by God?
什么 被上帝吗
I'm not sure if I believe in God.
我不确定我是否信主
You spend an awful lot of time in church
如果你不信 怎么会在教堂里
for someone who doesn't.
花上那么多时间
I don't not believe either.
我也没不信
It's either one or the other.
信和不信只能选一样
I go to church mainly to keep my wife happy,
我去教堂只是为了讨老婆喜欢
but...
可是...
I don't know. I've never actually thought that
我不知道 我从没想过
God could reach out and affect my life.
上帝会来影响我的人生
But getting a brilliant doctor in the bed next to me...
但一个杰出的医生居然会和我邻床
God is also the guy who opened his
上帝也是那个把
car door in front of you.
车门在你面前打开的家伙
I think Molly was right.
我觉得莫里是对的
I think you were sent here to make me get better.
你就是被派来使我变得更好的人
I think so. Hey.
我也这么觉得
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Making a volcano.
在造火山呢
Yeah. You're making a volcano. Looks like it.
你在造火山 看起来很像
What you doing, baby?
你呢 宝贝
LEE: What time is it?
几点了
Hope you don't mind.
希望你别介意
My new roommate snores.
我的新室友打呼
And my new room doesn't have you.
而且我的新房♥间里没你
Your MRI showed a lesion in the central pons.
MRI显示你的主脑桥有损伤
LEE: What is that? What does that mean?
那是什么 有什么意义
See it there?
看到了吗
LEE: No.
没
Yeah, that's what they said.
那就是它们的含义
But it's there,
损伤在那
which means no way head trauma did this.
说明头上的外伤不是原因
It's cancer, causing a paraneoplastic syndrome.
是癌症 导致的副肿瘤综合征
Unfortunately, your current doctor thinks
但不幸的是 你当前的医生认为
its diffused nature means an infection.
它的扩散特性表明是感染
Now, the bad news is the antivirals
坏消息是 他给你用的抗病毒药
he's got you on might kill you.
会杀了你
LEE: I'm not gonna die.
我不想死
The good news is, if they just almost kill you,
但好消息是 如果他们差点杀了你
then Dr. Idiot will realize that
那么傻瓜医生会认识到
his name is not a coincidence,
他的名字不是个巧合
and he'll let me do whatever I want.
然后他会让我做我想要的事情
LEE: Thank you.
谢谢
See, the irony here is,
看 讽刺之处在于
you're kind of fascinating.
你太有意思了
So many questions.
浑身充满疑问
But if you could answer any of them,
但如果你能回答这些问题
then you wouldn't be fascinating.
就没那么有意思了
LEE: I get it. You're a little nuts, aren't you?
我明白了 你有点疯狂是吧
Your wife is the one getting you through this.
你老婆是唯一帮你渡过难关的人
Your wife and me.
你老婆和我
Although, frankly, the MRI was a lot more useful
虽然坦白地说 MRI比起四小时的握手
than four hours of hand holding.
要有用得多
I think.
我觉得
LEE: If he had a wife, he'd know it matters.
如果你有老婆 你就会懂得它的意义
You're a good guy. Easy to talk to.
你是个好人 好相处
LEE: Wait, something's happening.
等下 有事发生了
What's happening to me?
我出什么事了
HOUSE: Need some help in here.
来人帮忙呐
Your patient is seizing.
你们的病人在抽搐
Why would he have a seizure?
他为什么会抽搐
HOUSE: Because he has cancer.
因为他有癌症
His brain stem is compromised.
他的脑干受到了损伤
LEE: Why are you still arguing with this guy?
费什么劲跟他吵啊
You thought I was dead.
你都以为我死了
Welcome back. And nicely played.
欢迎归来 做得不错
You almost died,
你差点就玩完了
exactly as we planned.
跟我们计划的一样
You knew this was gonna happen?
你知道会发生这种情况
Usually happens when you treat cancer
不把癌症当癌症时
by pretending it's not cancer.
都会发生这种情况
Right, Doctor? My turn?
对吧 医生 到我了么
It's cancer?
是癌症?
No, it isn't. LEE: Yes.
不 不是 肯定是
Small tumor in his brain
他脑干里有个小肿瘤
stem causing paraneoplastic syndrome.
导致了肿瘤伴随综合征
He needs plasmapheresis.
他需要做血浆置换
Can you give that to him?
你能帮他做吗
No, no, I'm sorry. I completely disagree with Dr. House.
不 抱歉 我完全不同意豪斯医生的想法
LEE: Please shut up!
闭嘴吧你
I don't. Which means I can treat him.
我同意 我能把他治好
LEE: Let him. Let him.
让他做吧
Is that what you want?
你想要这么做吗
LEE: Absolutely.
当然了
Could you send up a couple of bellboys?
你能不能给我找几个服务员过来
I got the transfer papers,
我拿到了转院文件
plasmapheresis is all set up.
血浆置换也已准备就绪
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Fresh infusion of macho.
这样才显得血性
You like?
喜欢吗
LEE: I can't move, and she's worried about his boo-boo?
我都无法动弹了 她还关心他的皮外小伤?
What were you doing up there anyway?
你到底去那里干什么
Antiquing.
寻宝去了
Found you a late Victorian corset.
我为你找了一件维多利亚时代末期的紧身胸衣
Come by later. I'll tie you up.
待会过来我帮你试穿下
LEE: He hitting on her?
他喜欢她?
If she turns around, she's into him, too.
要是她转身了 说明她也喜欢他
And there you have it.
郎情妾意 果然如此
Sorry, I didn't show up in Middletown.
抱歉我没在郊区出现
I didn't get the message.
我没收到短♥信♥
Probably 'cause there was no message.
因为我根本就没发
I decided to accept your resignation.
我决定接受你的辞职
Uh, I thought we were past this.
我以为我们已经讲清楚了
I decided to stay.
我决定留下来
HOUSE: No, you didn't, you had it decided for you.
不 不对 那是你一厢情愿而已
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表