是不想去
The fact is, I just don't like monster trucks.
事实上我根本不喜欢看怪物卡车
...
你喜欢的
Yes, you do.
不 我不喜欢
No, you've always liked them.
不 是你一直喜欢
I've tolerated them.
我受够那些玩意了
Seriously, I can only watch
说真的 我看着
so many hyped-up dune buggies crush so many motor homes
那些兴奋无比的四轮怪物冲进汽车堆
without feeling the urge to go see La Bohéme.
还没看吉普赛女郎兴奋
And I hate opera, too.
我还特讨厌歌♥剧
What are you hiding?
你在掩饰什么
I'm not hiding it,
我没有掩饰什么
I'm saying it loud and proud. Death to monster trucks.
我要大声说出来 怪物卡车 见鬼去吧
No nasal cancer.
没有鼻腔癌
And no marriage either, if our patient keeps
而且 如果我们的病人还继续
saying everything that comes into his head
随意出口伤人的话
without regard for the consequences.
将给他的婚姻带来严重的后果
You always led me to believe you were one of a kind.
你总是让我相信你是那种...
Luckily,
幸运的是
jerkiness is a temporary condition for this guy.
这家伙只是偶尔二一下
No, it's not.
不 不是的
We may be able to fix his
我们可能会治好他大声说出想法
impulse to say his thoughts out loud,
的冲动 但他还是会
but he's always gonna be the guy who thinks them.
一直想那些东西
But he's also gonna be the guy who doesn't say them.
但却不会再讲出来
If he spent his whole life
如果他一生都在
constructing a nice-guy persona,
构建这个虚伪的外壳
isn't that as much who he really is as anything else?
就无法展现一个真实的自我
You would argue that. You're all persona.
你没资格争论这个 你才是虚伪的家伙
I agree with Wilson. This guy's a Harry Potter.
我同意威尔森的观点 这家伙就像哈利波特
The sorting hat was going to put Harry in Slytherin,
分院帽把哈利分发到斯莱特林学院
based on his nature.
根据他的天赋
He refused, so he ended up in Gryffindor.
他拒绝了 最终在格兰芬多学院毕业
Through choice.
全靠选择
There's damage somewhere in his brain.
他有大脑损伤
Go find it.
给爷找出来
THIRTEEN: Are you sure you understand?
你确信明白
No, I'm lying. Except, I can't.
不 我撒谎了 除非我不了解
You ask me questions.
你问我问题
While I talk, you look at
当我说话的时候 你观察
my brain activity to see where it's screwed up,
我大脑的活动 来看哪部分出了毛病
then you're gonna cut the screwed up part out to test it.
接着你会采样有毛病的部分来检查
It's depressing, but it's not rocket science.
真郁闷 又不是多高深的科学
I think he understands.
我想他明白了
I don't mean to be abrasive.
我无意冒犯
Especially since you're such a pleasure to imagine naked.
尤其是我在幻想你这动人裸体的时候
Again, sorry. It's okay.
再次 对不起 没关系的
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢你的理解
I'd do you, though.
虽然这样 我还是想干♥你♥
Really, my apologies.
真的 非常抱歉
This stuff just comes out.
这些话脱口而出
It's okay. House paged?
没关系的 豪斯打电♥话♥来着?
Whoa. I would do
哇塞 我真想干下
her in a minute with fudge and a cherry on top.
她那两个雪白凝脂上坠樱桃的咪♥咪♥
Would someone please explain to this woman?
有人能帮我向这位女士解释一下吗
There's only so many apologies I can...
真的是有太多冒昧了
He has frontal lobe disinhibition.
他有额叶去抑效应
I've already embarrassed myself with one doctor.
我已经很对不起这位医生了
Whom I am at this moment
我真想在此刻与你
imagining with you in a king-sized bed with a mirror on the ceiling.
共享床第之欢
I am so, so sorry.
实在是太抱歉了
But if I couldn't have both of you together,
但如果不能双飞的话
you would definitely be my first choice.
你一定是首选
Where's House?
豪斯在哪
It's like trying not to think of an elephant.
我实在无法忽视你胸前这对波涛汹涌
Not that you're an elephant.
当然 这只是比喻
Your breasts, in fact, are all Homo sapiens.
你的胸 说实在的 太有原始美了
House isn't here.
豪斯不在这
He wouldn't have paged me
不在这儿怎么会打电♥话♥给我
if he couldn't watch and enjoy the...
让他享受这一幕...
Your tush is like the pistons in a Ferrari.
你的娇喘肯定像法拉利的活塞一样动听
...
别客气啊
You're 40 years old... Thirty eight.
你已经40了 是38
...and the administrator of a hospital.
作为医院的主管...
Dean of medicine.
主任而已
People don't get personal with you.
人们不会对你指手画脚
Except for me, and you dismiss me as
除了我这个你随时可以踢开的
a jerk who's jerking you around.
老开你玩笑的混♥蛋♥
But that guy can only tell the truth.
但那家伙可只会说实话
And he prefers your body to that of a smoking young hottie.
而且比起那些嬉皮小妞 咱可是半老徐娘 独领风♥骚♥啊
So that was your way of saying I look good today?
这是你赞美我今天好看的方式咯
You didn't get the slightest kick out of that?
你都不觉得他在挑逗你
Don't be ridiculous, House.
别胡闹了 豪斯
FOREMAN: I hope you know your pistons are second to none.
我想你知道 你的美臀那可是绝无仅有
I'm okay.
我还好吧
I'm not jealous of Cuddy's pistons.
我可不嫉妒卡迪的美臀
Starting baseline activation.
开始基线激活
You sure? You looked upset.
确定吗 你看起来有点不高兴啊
What he was saying was obnoxious.
他说的话令人讨厌
You've never been called attractive?
难道没人说过你很有魅力吗
He didn't call me attractive,
他没说我有魅力
he cast me in his mental porno.
他只是意淫我了
That's what "attractive" means.
魅力可不就是这个意思
It means "I'm attracted to you sexually."
意思就是"我被你吸引了 真性感"
"Attracted" can also mean,
魅力也可以理解为"我因你着迷
"I'm attracted to the whole package, to who you are."
你的身体及灵魂"
Slight elevation at transaxial 60.
性激素60轻微提高了
,,,
要看女人喜欢听什么 而不是男人怎么说
Actually, it's exactly what men say,
实际上 男人怎么说
if they have any brains.
取决于他长了什么脑子
All right, we have enough for a baseline.
好吧 基线采样完毕
What can we ask him that's indiscreet,
我们怎么才能让他不那么无礼
but that he won't hate us for knowing?
而又让他不记恨我们
Nick, do you vote the same way as your wife?
尼克 你也和你老婆选举投票是一样的吗
God, no.
上帝啊 不
Good. He's spiking at 30.
不错 他的峰值在30
She believes I voted for Hillary Clinton in the primary,
她以为我初期会选希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
and Obama in the general.
而最终会选奥巴马
You're thinking I'm secretly Republican, right?
你们以为私下里我是个共和党人吗
Wrong.
那就错了
I secretly don't vote ever.
其实我根本就没投票
Wait, you're 46 and you've never voted?
等一下 你都46了 都没投过选票吗
Your voice is no longer attractive to me with
你这种不屑的语气
that note of disapproval.
很难听
Although I'm sure that will pass.
虽然我很肯定他会当选
Look at that.
看看这里
There's a spot on the cingulate gyrus that's not lighting up.
在扣帶回有一点没有亮起来
One vote makes a difference?
一票定江山? 准确地来说这不可能
We can't biopsy that, it's too close to the brain stem.
我们不能对那东西做活检 离脑干太近了
Could be neurosarcoidosis. At least it's treatable.
可能是神经肉瘤病 至少能治
So we give him steroids and if we're right,
那么我们就给他用类固醇 如果他好转
we should start seeing his symptoms
他的那些症状就会在
improve within half a day.
半天之内改善
What are you looking at?
在看什么呢
I find your strong attachment
我发现你在支持
to a working democracy to be extremely sexy.
一个错误的政党的时候特性感
You smooth talker.
喔 油嘴滑舌的家伙
Do you think my nose is too big?
你觉得我的鼻子太大了吗
Relax. He also implied my bedside manner was a little off.
别紧张 他还说我对他态度不好
You don't agree with that, right?
你也觉得他说的不对 是吧
No.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表