How long have I...
我在这儿多久
Blunt force trauma to the head did the fatal damage.
头上的外伤
Since the accident, he's had a continuous...
事故发生后 他就有持续性的...
LEE: Can't get up.
我怎么站不起来
...
没有偶发性高血压
What's wrong with my legs?
我的腿怎么了
...
心电图正常
Hey, someone talk to me!
来人啊
Hey, you don't hear me talking to you?
没听到我叫你吗
...
压力感正常 心脏肌钙蛋白正常
Great heart for transplant.
心脏很适合用于移植
...
上帝 他们不知道我还活着
HOUSE: Hey, genius.
天才
I think it violates certain ethical laws
我觉得抢劫活人的器官
to rip the organs out of a guy that's still alive.
不咋地符合伦理吧
Possibly certain law laws, too.
那几条法律条文也不怎么通
LEE: Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Could you get back in your bed, please, Mr. House?
你能回到你的床上吗 豪斯先生
HOUSE: It's actually Dr. House.
事实上是豪斯医生
but you're gonna have to save up for that one.
那个您还待自己掏钱买♥♥
Really? Well, that's interesting,
真的吗 有点而意思 但
but you're here because you crashed your motorcycle,
你在这是因为你骑摩托出车祸了
not because I need a consult,
不是因为我需要咨♥询♥
so get back in bed.
所以 回到床上去吧
HOUSE: Scraped my elbow. Just need a truckload of Vicodin.
我只是刮伤了我的肘 给我一车止痛药就用了
Whereas this guy...
而 这个家伙
He's brain dead.
他已经脑死亡了
LEE: No, I'm not!
没 我没
So drop it.
放弃吧
HOUSE: See that?
看到了吗
KURTZ: Minimal brain waves don't mean he's alive.
有一些小波动的脑波不意味着他还活着
LEE: I am alive. I'm here.
我还活着 就在这
No EEG response to painful stimuli, hot or cold.
对痛 热和冷的刺♥激♥没反应
What you're seeing is random, barely discernable.
你看到的只不过是偶发的不可辨的生理活动
HOUSE: I discerned it. Listen to him. Please.
我能分辨 听他的 求你了
No. That's just the amplifier's
那只不过是放大器
internal noise level.
的内部噪音
It's on increased sensitivity.
它有点儿过于敏感了
LEE: No, no, no, it's not! It's me.
不对 那是我 是我
HOUSE: Then why is his eye following you?
那为什么他的眼球会跟着你转呢
...
跟随行动只是不自主的反射
you should know these things.
你应该知道的
LEE: No, no. I'm not dead. I need help.
不 不 我没死 来人啊
I'm here.
我还活着
I also know about locked-in syndrome.
我还知道有锁闭综合征
And things are either involuntary
病人的表现会是非自主
or voluntary.
或自主的
Blink if you can hear me.
眨下眼 如果听到的话
LEE: I hear you.
我听到了
Oh. This is gonna be fun.
有点儿意思哈
Eye movement is deliberate.
眼球的活动是自主的
Can you blink once for yes, twice for no?
是的话眨一下 不是的话眨两下
LEE: I hope so.
我希望是
HOUSE: Square root of nine?
把9开根号♥
He got that faster than you.
他可算得比你快
Brain is fully functional.
大脑功能正常
LEE: Where's Molly?
李 莫里在哪
You were in an accident.
你遭遇了事故
Lee, hit the brake. Hit the brake. Hit the brake.
刹车 刹车 刹车
You sustained a traumatic injury to your brain stem,
外伤导致你脑干受损
which has cut off your brain's ability
使得你大脑
to communicate with the rest of your body.
对身体其它部分失去控制
LEE: Can you fix me? Where's Molly?
能治好我吗 莫里在哪
You still have movement in your eyes,
你的眼球还能动
so we can get you to a rehab facility
我们可以让你去恢复中心
where they can teach you how to communicate.
他们可以教你怎么交流
LEE: No, I can't be stuck like this.
我可不能忍♥受这样
HOUSE: Unless
除非
the crash didn't cause the brain damage.
不是因为事故才导致大脑受损
Maybe the brain damage caused the crash.
而是大脑受损导致了事故
LEE: Yeah. I couldn't stop. Why couldn't I stop?
是的 我停不下来 为什么会停不下来
Look at his palms.
看他的手掌
No scrapes.
没有刮痕
He didn't even try to protect himself.
他甚至都没有试着保护自己
Suggests slowed reflexes or no reflexes.
你的反应太慢了 要么就根本没反应
You're not a doctor in this hospital,
你不是这的医生
you are a patient.
你只是个病人
LEE: Yeah. And you're the guy who wants to cut out my organs
哦 你这家伙还想挖掉我的器官
and he's the guy who doesn't.
他却没有
...
所有可能影响脑桥的症状都会有此表现
LEE: Then that means I could be fixed.
这么说我有救了
KURTZ: You're giving him false hope.
你在给他虚假的希望
He needs to accept what's happened
他需要面对现实
and work on making the most of it.
并尽快适应起来
LEE: Molly. Hey.
莫里
LEE: Don't look at me like that.
别这么看我
That's not making me feel better.
这不会让我好受的
(SNIFFLING) I love you.
我爱你
I don't know how God is gonna get us through this,
我不知道上帝会如何帮我们渡过难关
but he will.
但他会的
Stop it, I'm blushing.
别说了 我都不好意思了
KURTZ: What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just looking for some reading material for the crapper.
想找一些上厕所时可以读的东西
These CTs...
这些CT片
Get back in your bed.
回到你床上
Come on.
快点
The children are in the waiting area.
孩子们都在等候室
Can I bring them in?
我能把他们带进来吗
No. No, don't.
别 别 不要
You don't wanna see them?
你不想见他们
LEE: I don't want them having nightmares.
我不想让他们估噩梦
I don't wanna scare them, Molly.
我不想吓着他们 莫里
You don't want them to see you?
你不想让他们见你吗
It's okay.
也好
I understand.
我明白了
You're gonna be better soon enough.
你很快就会好起来的
LEE: You really that sure?
你这么肯定
Why are you so sure,
为什么这么肯定
babe? How do you get so sure?
宝贝 你怎么这么肯定
FOREMAN: Are you okay?
你还好吧
HOUSE: Never better.
再好不过了
Here's your burger.
这是你的汉堡
If you can't bring Mohammed to Princeton,
如果你不能把穆♥罕♥默♥德♥带去普林斯顿
bring Princeton to Mohammed.
那就把普林斯顿弄到穆♥罕♥默♥德♥身边
It's my diagnostics posse.
那是我的诊断队
Hot, dark and darker.
性感妞 小黑 深黑
LEE: Talk about getting me better, please.
说说怎么让我好起来 拜托
What are you doing up in Middletown?
你在米德尔顿干嘛
It's the guitar Duane Allman used to play.
杜安·奥曼曾经用过的
FOREMAN: Next to the trauma, the most likely causes of
除去外伤 最有可能
a sudden onset of locked-in syndrome
突然出现的锁闭综合征的原因
are basilar artery stroke and brain hemorrhage.
是脑底的动脉中风和脑溢血
CT was clean.
CT没问题
LEE: Man, those fries look good.
这些薯条真诱人
A well-placed tumor could explain it.
一个恰好出现的肿瘤可以解释它
LEE: Jeez, is the last thing I ate gonna be the last thing I ate?
老天 我真的再不能吃东西了吗
It could evade the CT,
它可以躲过CT
and still show up on an MRI with contrast.
但可以在增强CT上显示出来
LEE: It was a melted PowerBar.
它就是软的能量棒啊
She's the smart one.
她很聪明
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表