That's bad?
如果你对真菌过敏
If you had a mold allergy, it would explain your symptoms.
那就能解释你的症状了
KUTNER: We'll find out what's wrong, don't worry.
我们会找出病因的 别担心
And I know some things
我知道有些事
are hard to talk about with your parents around,
和父母说会很不方便
but kids can be really mean.
但同学们有时真的很低劣
There are people you can talk to,
你可以找人听你倾诉
programs...
参加各种活动...
I'll be okay.
我没事的
You're in good spirits.
你精神不错
You feeling better?
感觉好点了吗
No.
没有
I was just doing my homework.
我只是在做作业
I'm such a dork, I guess that cheers me up.
我是书呆子 我觉得这能让我开心点
Parents brought it?
父母带来的吗
No, Simon did.
不 西蒙拿来的
The jockey kid in your class?
你们班的那个高大帅哥?
Yeah. He just left.
是啊 他刚走
Security.
门卫
I was just bringing her homework.
我只是给她把作业带来
You helped bully this little girl
你也曾和他们一起欺负她
and completely refused to accept responsibility.
而且完全拒绝承担责任
No way you came here out of compassion. That only leaves guilt.
你根本就不是出于同情才来的
What did you do to her?
是为了负罪感 你对她做了什么
Nothing. Stop lying
什么也没有 别再撒谎了
or I'll take the drugs I found in your locker
不然我把你橱柜里的毒品
down to the cops, you slimy little jerk.
交给警♥察♥ 你个小油条痞子
This kid didn't do anything to you. This isn't about me.
那孩子又没有对你做什么
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it,
这不是关于我的问题 是啊 我明白
you were bullied yourself when you were in school.
你读书的时候也被人欺负过
Take it easy.
慢慢来
I wasn't bullied.
我没有被欺负过
Right. The Indian foster kid
是啊 被收养的印度小孩
whose parents were shot in front of him.
亲眼看见父母遭枪击身亡
You were clearly Homecoming King.
很明显你是同学会上的明星
Let's try this again. Just tell me...
我们再来一次 告诉我
Honestly, you don't understand.
说实话 你不明白
We used to be friends.
我们以前是朋友
And I'd be friends with her
而且现在我们仍可以是朋友
now if people wouldn't make fun of me.
你知道 只要他们不取笑我
There's nothing you could tell us that'll help?
你就不能说些能帮上忙的话么
Did she mention she used to drink a lot?
她之前有没有说过她曾酗酒
No.
没有
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Look, don't tell anyone, all right?
不要告诉任何人 好吗
I have my brother's ID and I kind of supply people.
我用我哥哥的身份证 曾帮别人弄酒
I used to get her a few bottles
以前每周都帮她弄过
of vodka each week.
好几瓶的伏特加
Why'd you stop?
那后来怎么不给了
She got her own ID.
她有了自己的身份证
Said it was cheaper buying it herself.
她说自己买♥♥更便宜
You can go.
你可以走了
I think we got our diagnosis.
看来有诊断结果了
Our little girl's a drunk.
我们的小妹妹是酒中豪杰
I don't drink.
我不喝酒的
I did back then, but...
以前是喝过 不过...
You could die.
你会就此送命的
We can't get you on the transplant list
除非弄清楚你肝衰竭的原因
until we know why your liver is failing.
不然我们不会为你做移植手术
Alcohol abuse would explain that.
酗酒可以解释这点
The seizures could be from withdrawal.
痉挛可能就是因戒酒而起
I haven't drunk in six months.
我已经半年滴酒不沾
I didn't even drink that much back then.
之前也不能算酗酒
A couple of vodka bottles a week?
一周两瓶伏特加也不算?
I didn't open half of them.
我连一半都没有打开
I just bought them
我买♥♥它们只是因为...
because Simon was selling them.
那是因为西蒙卖♥♥的
We used to be friends, and that's, like, the only way
我们当时是好朋友
I could get him
而那 是我唯一可以
to even talk to me.
和他交流的途径
Then why did you stop buying from him?
那你为什么停止向他购买♥♥了呢
He said you got your own ID.
他说是你有自己的身份证了
...
这不是个好答案
Remember when you asked me if I had any kids?
你曾经问过我是否有孩子
I don't.
我没有
I don't know, maybe it has nothing to do with it,
我不知道 或许这两不相干
but I was good at school,
但我在学校是个好孩子
good at work, lousy at life.
学习很优异 生活却糟糕
I screwed up every relationship I ever had.
每当我感情受挫
I thought, why would I want
我就想 生个孩子又能
to bring a child into this?
给我什么意义呢
But then I got older
然后我逐渐老去
and...
然后我...
How you feel now will pass.
一切终将过去
Don't let it screw up your whole life.
不要让这件事毁去你的人生
It's already screwed up.
我的人生已经毁了
My asthma.
我的哮喘
They said they'd fix it,
他们说可以治好
but it didn't make any difference at all.
但现在根本没有任何好转
Well, sometimes doctors make mistakes,
医生也是会犯错的
Anna, and then we have to try twice
安娜 所以你要加倍
as hard to fix them.
努力去监督纠正他们
...
一周用掉一支
You sure you're using it right?
你确定自己用的正确?
Do I look like an idiot?
我看起来像个笨蛋?
No.
不
Why don't you show me how your inhaler works?
不如你演示一下使用过程怎样
Jerk.
混♥蛋♥
What was that all about?
怎么回事
Jamaican chicken recipes.
牙买♥♥加的鸡肉秘方
The parents said no to the benzos.
父母说她并没有服用苯并(抗焦虑药)
But I still think Natalie's
但我还是觉得娜塔莉有所隐瞒
not being honest with me.
她就算死也不愿承认酗酒
So she's willing to die
她觉得自己被同学们排挤
to cover up some boozing?
是罪有应得
I think she either wants to die
她要么就是真的想死
or she wants the attention that dying gives her.
要么就是想用死亡来引起别人关注
I have no idea why you care so much.
我不知道你为什么这么关心
Tell Kutner to start her on benzos.
叫卡特那给她进行苯并治疗
the seizures,
不是酒精中毒
totally different.
痉挛 那是完全不同的
Don't need their approval for that.
无需他们的许可
You sure you want to know?
你们确定自己想知道?
If it makes it any easier,
如果这可以一了百了的话
I'm going to tell you anyway.
我就告诉你们吧
We want to know.
我们想知道
What does it say?
结果怎样
Don't leave.
不要离开
You go home last night?
你昨晚回家了吗
I meant to,
我本来打算回的
but started reading this file,
但是一看到这份文件
just couldn't put it down.
我就停不下来了
Let me ask you.
我想问的是...
That patient who dropped out,
那个退出的病人
the one I told you about?
我跟你说过的
Yeah.
怎么了
Do you think I should pursue it more?
你觉得我应该劝她回来吗
No. Patients drop out,
没必要 总有病人会放弃治疗
that's why we start with hundreds.
所以一开始我们要选几百个病人参与
I just thought,
我只是想 如果有什么简易方法
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表