因为不给我完整的婚姻
because you denied me a marriage.
-你怎么敢 -滚出去
- Oh, how dare you... - Get out!
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
想跟你说声 晚安
I just wanted to say good night.
我想跟你回家
I want to come home with you.
哦不 不行 今晚我要带塔克
Oh, no. I can't. Tuck's with me tonight.
我可以见见你儿子
I can meet your son.
我又不会咬他
I'm not gonna bite your son.
不 这 这时间不合适
No, it's just not the right time.
我不能
I can't--
我们是恋人关系 今天很艰难
This is a relationship. Things today were bad.
艰难时我们要陪伴彼此
We lean on each other when things are bad.
这不会伤到你孩子的
That information's not gonna hurt your child,
如果你觉得会 那说明我们的关系是有问题的
and if it does, then this is not the right relationship for me.
-好吧 -我能控制自己的
- Okay. - I can control myself in your house.
-我不会碰你 -好
- I'm not gonna touch you. - Okay.
就跟你儿子说 我是你朋友
You just--you know, you could tell him I'm your friend.
-爱怎么说就 -好
- Tell him whatever you need to... - Okay.
我以为是德里克呢
I was hoping you were Derek.
-对不起 -他跑掉了
- Sorry. - Well, he took off,
医院塞给我了个孩子
and the hospital gave me a baby.
她在楼上 躺在某个死掉的小孩的摇篮里睡觉呢
She's upstairs sleeping in some dead kid's porta-crib.
我决定堕胎
I'm getting an abortion...
欧文就把我赶出来了
and Owen just kicked me out of my house.
-什么 你 -怀孕了
- What? You're... - Pregnant.
-你准备 -堕胎
- And you're... - Getting an abortion.
你 怎么没告诉我呢
Well... why didn't you tell me?
你今天很忙 很忙
You had a busy, busy day.
我说独自生活也很开心 是有原因的
There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone.
上楼来吧 帮帮我
Come upstairs. I need help.
我不行
I... I can't.
我得躺会
I gotta lie down.
不是因为我喜欢自己过
It wasn't 'cause I thought I'd be happy alone.
是因为我怕 万一爱上别人
It was because I thought if I loved someone...
却只能劳燕分飞
and then it fell apart...
我可能撑不过去
I might not make it.
让我别去非洲
Tell me not to go to Africa.
阿历克斯
Alex.
去死吧
Go to hell.
独自一人会更轻松
It's easier to be alone.
万一你发现 你需要爱
Because what if you learn that you need love...
爱人却已离开 该多难过
and then you don't have it?
万一你陷入爱情
What if you like it
不能自拔呢
and lean on it?
万一你在爱情上筑了巢
What if you shape your life around it...
它却一下子
and then...
分崩离析了呢
it falls apart?
你能承受那种伤痛吗
Can you even survive that kind of pain?
失去爱情 就像失去了器官
Losing love is like organ damage.
像死去一样痛苦
It's like dying.
唯一不同的是
The only difference is...
婴儿床
死亡就是终结
death ends.
失去爱呢
This?
伤痛无休无止
It could go on forever.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表