我没别的意思 你不觉得别扭嘛
I'm sorry. Don't you find that a little strange?
看过电影E.T没有
Did you see "E.T."?
很久之前看过 怎么了
The movie? Yeah. Years ago. Why?
还记得电影中那个小孩不
Remember the kid--elliot?
-记得 -那个小孩和ET之间有种特殊的联♥系♥
- Mm-hmm. - He and e.T. Had this weird and disturbing bond.
如果他病了 ET也会病
If he got sick, e.T. Got sick.
如果ET喝醉了 他也会醉
If e.T. Got drunk, elliot would get drunk.
梅瑞狄斯和克里斯蒂娜的关系就是这样的
That's kinda like cristina and meredith.
与此同时 咱们两个就像
Meanwhile, you and I are like
电影里面的政♥府♥工作人员
The, um, the government guys in the white hazmat suits.
确保她们两个总体不会出什么大乱子
You know, we're trying to steer 'em in the right direction,
但是最后 我们对她们还是一无所知
But in the end, we just don't understand.
你就没什么意见么
And you're okay with that?
我最近钓鱼 装♥修♥房♥子 还打打高尔夫
I fish. I'm building a house. I've recently taken up golf.
的确有帮助
That helps.
我会帮你看着她的
I'm looking out for her.
谢谢了
Thank you.
克莱夫你第一次是什么时候啊
So, karev, how old were you your first time?
15岁 和学校的护士 在她车上
15. School nurse, back of her car.
15岁 真够早的了
15? That's impressive
当我16岁的时候 她教我怎么开她那台车
When I was 16, she taught me how to drive that same car.
高二的时候 和保罗·韦克斯曼
Sophomore in high school, Paul Waxman,
完全不知道他在做什么
Had absolutely no idea what he was doing.
毕业舞会上 莎拉·查理森和佩妮·凯洛薇
Junior Prom, Sarah Richardson and Penny Caraway,
3P啊
Together.
我很清楚我在干什么
I knew exactly what I was doing.
-19岁 -19岁
- 19. - 19?
没错 当时我专注于学业
Mm-hmm. I was very focused on my studies.
他是我化学课助教 他比我矮一个头
It was my chem t.A. He was a whole head shorter than me,
但是 人家有的是智慧
But... man, he was smart.
艾普丽尔呢
Hey, April.
我才不要讨论这个 那是一段很私人的回忆
I'm not talking about this. It was a private--private memory.
怎么了 那人死了吗
What happened, did the guy die?
-阿历克斯 -是不是3秒早泄收场
- Alex. - Oh, did it last, like, three seconds,
-所以你也不知道算不算 -不是
- So you don't know if it counted? - No.
那是在黄昏时的海滩上 很美好
It was on the beach at sunset. It was beautiful.
黄昏
Sunset?
-是的 -是吗 那里没人围观吗
- Yeah. - Really? Weren't--weren't there people there?
在海滩上 全身沾满沙子
Oh, on the beach? Man, you get sand up in places
-你可不想沾到沙子 -还有蚊子
- You don't want to get sand. - Mosquitoes.
-对哦 -哈 你是个处♥女♥
- Mm-hmm. Yeah. - Ha! you're a virgin.
-我不是 -老天啊 你是处♥女♥
- No, I'm not. - Oh, my god. You are!
-她是 -老天啊 快 快破了她
- She is. - Oh, my god. Do it. Do it. Do it to her right now.
阿历克斯 快去辣手摧花 快去快去
Alex, go deflower her. Do it. Do it.
真的是在黄昏时分的海滩上
It was--it was on the beach at sunset, okay?
好啦 别逗她了
Okay, leave her alone.
艾普丽尔 黄昏时的海滩挺美的
April,the beach at sunset is very nice.
楼上有个旁观席 找个座 你可以观看
There's a gallery upstairs. Have a seat. You can watch.
好了 你猜怎么着 聪明哥
Okay, you know what, smart boy?
你可以假装我们非亲非故 但我们是
You can pretend like we aren't related, but we are.
而你又出了事
And something happened to you.
你到底想怎么样 艾米
What is it that you want from me, Amy?
好了 你能不能停下了想想
Okay, can you imagine for a second
这不是你一人的事
that this is not all about you?
我家里的两个人都被枪击过
Two men in my family have been shot,
其中一个没挺过去 即使到现在
one of them didn't survive it, and even that
我也没法谈论这件事因为当时我只有5岁
I can't talk about because I was 5,
对此我没什么印象
and I barely remember it.
-别扯到爸爸身上 -我们什么都不能说
- Don't make this about dad. - We can't make it about anything!
你对爸爸讳莫如深 对自己也闭口不谈
You won't talk about dad. You won't talk about this.
很抱歉让你不好过
I'm sorry this is hard for you.
大家都不好过
It's been hard for a lot of people.
但是现在我要去做手术 回家去
Now I have an operation I have to go do. Go home.
不要 我哪儿都不去 他是我的病人
No, I'm not going anywhere. He's my patient.
-我在帮你 -我不需要
- I'm helping you. - I don't need help.
我有一名技术了得的住院医师
I have an exceedingly capable resident.
真的吗
Really?
抱歉迟到了 餐厅排队的人太多了
Uh, sorry I'm late. There's a long line at the cafeteria.
果然 最好的团队
You're right. Crack team.
好啦 你可以留下
Fine. You can stay.
贝利医生 你是怎么分辩
Dr. Bailey, how can you tell
哪个是角质哪个是手指呢
which is horn and which is finger?
如果没有出血 意味着我要继续切下去
If there's no bleeding, I'm still cutting off the horn.
如果有大量的出血
If there's a lot of bleeding,
大概我切到手指了
I'm probably cutting off a finger.
有时这份工作就这么简单 艾弗里医生
Sometimes this job is very simple, Dr. Avery.
要是可以的话让我来吧
I can do that if you want.
她挺好的 对吧 格蕾医生
She's fine. Right, Dr. Grey?
是的
Right.
干嘛
What?
没事
Nothing.
丹尼 你可以到外面等一会吗
Danny, uh, could you wait outside just for a couple of minutes?
为啥 情况还好吗 她是不是 不
Why? Is--is everything okay? Is she--
不要走 你要告诉我的话
oh, no. Whatever you have to tell me,
都可以当着他的面说
you can say it in front of him.
好吧
Okay. Um...
格雷琴 你有了
Gretchen, you've...
那个 格雷琴
Oh, okay. Gretchen, wh--
事情是这样的
Uh, what--what happened is, um... Oh.
你肺里的阻塞物
The blockage in your lung
是个避孕套
was a condom.
很显然 你把它吸进去了
Apparently, you inhaled it.
哦上帝啊 哦上帝啊
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
好消息是我们已取出来了
So the good news is that we've removed it,
你应该感觉好很多
and you should be feeling much better.
-什么 -丹尼 丹尼
- What? - Danny, Danny
等一下 我 我等了足足两年
Wait a minute. I've--I've-- I've waited two years,
-你居然跟别人鬼混 -没有
- and you been having sex with someone else? - No, no, no, no.
很多人在进行非阴♥道♥性♥交♥时
Plenty of people use condoms to protect against
为了避免染上性病
sexually transmitted diseases when they're doing...
都会用上避孕套
other sorts of things.
我们没干过
We don't.
丹尼 求你了 别走 丹尼
Danny, please! Danny, don't! Danny.
你看到我是如何轻柔的移除肿瘤了吗
Okay, you see how I'm removing the tumor gently?
没怎么看出来
Not really.
好吧 冲洗伤口并进行抽吸
Okay, irrigate and suction.
很好 很好 现在看到了吗
Good. Good. Okay. Can you see now?
是的 看到了
Yeah, I can.
好的 你现在应该能更容易看到
Okay. You should be able to see a little bit better now,
因为我准备要
because I'm gonna be doing
该死 不要 出血过多了
Oh, damn it. Oh, no. It's bleeding too much.
-颈动脉吗 -可能是 现在退出来
- The carotid? - Could be. Okay. Backing out now.
杨医生 我需要你来做一个鼻腔填塞
Okay, Dr. Yang, I need you to do some nasal packing, please.
不要 你可以自己做
Uh, no. Um, um, you can do it.
不需要做的多好 只要把这里塞住就行
It doesn't have to be pretty.Just pack it in there.
不要 我不行
No, I-I can't.
不 你可以 动手去做
Yes, you can. Just do it.
不 住手 请住手 我只是
No, stop, stop. Please stop it. I just...
你自己来
You do it.
递给我明胶海绵和凝血酶
Pass me gelfoam and thrombin.
帮我吸一下
Give me suction.
好的 现在我们要给他开颅了
All right. We're gonna have to open him up.
你怎么了 克莱夫
What happened to you, Karev?
非急症病人 所以我爬楼梯来着
Uh, patient wasn't critical, so I took the stairs.
一整天都在爬吗
Y-you do that all day?
是啊 挺好的锻炼方式 有问题吗
Yeah. It's good exercise. What's the big deal?
问题是 你汗流浃背的
Well, the big deal is, you're--you're sweaty
而且你 还是一身臭汗
and you... and you smell.
你不能进我的手术室
And you're not going into my O.R.
-今天你到底怎么了 -没事 我
- What the hell's the matter with you today? - Nothing, I-I--
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表