Come on. Listen to that.
我们是赶不上婚礼了 对不
We're not gonna make the wedding, are we?
他们会理解的
They'll understand.
我们为他们准备了一个惊喜呢
We'll get 'em a really nice present.
对不 瞧瞧你 看看她
Right? Look at you. Come on. Look at her.
你看她
Look at her.
我们会收获意想不到的幸福
We find happiness in unexpected places.
我能打断一下吗
May I cut in?
请吧
She's all yours.
我们能找回最在乎的东西
We find our way back to the things that matter the most.
我本来和你母亲开车去机场
I was driving to the airport with your mother,
我突然想起来
And it hit me--
自从第一次把你抱在怀里那天
I've been looking forward
我就期待着 等到你婚礼那天
to dancing with you on your wedding day
我要和你跳舞
since I first held you in my arms,
于是我调转车头又回来了
so I turned the car around and came back.
我回来了
So here I am
和我的女儿一起跳这支舞
to have this dance wth my daughter.
冥冥之中自有天意
The universe is funny that way.
我们最终总能
Sometimes it just has a way
回归心之所属
of making sure we wind up exactly where we belong.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表