酒保又怎么了 她又没跳钢管舞
What's so bad about bartending? She's not dancing on a pole.
我只给她一晚上的时间
You know, I give this one night.
在比弗利山长大的克里斯蒂娜·杨
I mean, Cristina Yang of Beverly Hills--
比弗利山 洛杉矶著名的富人聚居区
才不会喜欢伺候人呢
she does not enjoy serving people.
来咯 我管这酒叫早老痴呆
All right! I call this the early onset Alzheimer's
因为一杯下肚就万事皆空了
because you won't remember anything after you drink it.
敬谢博德 和他天才的大脑研究
To Shepherd and his genius brain crap.
-敬谢博德 -谢谢
- To Shepherd. - Thank you.
天哪 这酒太烈了
Oh, my god. This is strong.
对 我要一杯苏格兰威士忌
Yeah, I'm gonna need a Scotch.
-我也来一杯 -你俩真没劲
- Yeah, make it two. - Babies.
早老痴呆
Early onset Alzheimer's--
你不觉得这名字很扫兴吗
You don't think that's a little distasteful?
我觉得挺好喝的
I think it's delicious.
-克里斯蒂娜 -要啤酒吗
- Cristina... - You want a beer?
不用了 我今晚值班 我要跟你谈谈
No, no, I'm on call. I want to talk.
刚来了个单身派对
You know, a bachelor party just came in.
咱们等会再谈
Uh, uh, we'll talk later.
好吧
All right!
有人要结婚了吗 是谁要结婚了
Yes. Is someone getting married? Who's getting married?
他说只要是重伤员都得通知他
He said any major traumas.
不用给亨特打电♥话♥
We are not calling Hunt.
-我们还不能确定情况呢 -急诊室满员了
- We don't even know what this is yet. - E.R.'s swamped.
我们分隔了创伤三室 才送他们俩进去
We had to split Trauma 3 and put 'em both in there.
-打电♥话♥给亨特医生了吗 -不用找亨特
- Did you call Dr. Hunt? - We are not calling Hunt.
好 听我口令 准备 一 二 三
All right. On my count. Ready? One, two, three.
莱利 你没事吧
Reilly, you okay?
卢卡斯 好痛
Lucas, it hurts.
-真的好痛 -莱 你没事的 别紧张
- It hurts really bad. - You'll be okay, Ri, all right?
-我们没事的 -什么情况
- We'll be okay. - What do we got?
火车汽车相撞 兄弟俩 一个17岁 一个15岁
Car versus train. 2 brothers, 17 and 15,
想跟开往波特兰的海岸星光列车赛跑
tried to outrun the Coast Starlight to Portland.
-火车赢了 -我知道这样很傻 真的很傻
- The train won. - I know. It was stupid. It was so stupid.
我绝对不会再干这事了
I'll never do it again.
相撞时开车的还在车里面 另外一个被甩了出去
Driver was inside the car. The other was thrown out.
没系安全带
No seat belt.
艾弗里医生 来看一下这里
Dr. Avery, come take a look at this.
快去找亨特
Call Hunt.
麦克尼尔太太 我是格蕾医生
Mrs. Mcneil, I'm Dr. Grey.
今晚由我来接替斯塔克医生
I'll be taking over for Dr. Stark tonight.
德鲁疼得很厉害
Drew's in a lot of pain.
对这种胸腔手术来说 疼痛是正常的
Okay, well, that's not unusual for this type of chest surgery.
漏斗胸手术过后出现腹痛是不正常的
Abdominal pain is not normal after pectus excavatum surgery,
而且他已经疼了两个小时了
and it's been going on for two hours.
我是西雅图天赐医院的护士
I'm a nurse in Seattle Pres.
没事的 德鲁 宝贝儿 有妈妈在
It's okay, Drew, honey. Mommy's right here.
他的腹部好像有点轻微压痛
His abdomen does seem a little tender.
我担心他的生命体征不稳
I'm concerned about his vitals.
我了解我儿子 他不会轻易喊疼的
And I know my son. He's not a complainer.
肯定有问题了 你能不能叫斯塔克医生来
Something is wrong. Can you please call Dr. Stark?
我会的 我马上就去叫他
I will. I'll call him right away.
你这么快就回来了
What, you're back already?
你的约会连一个小时都不到呢
That date wasn't even, like, what, an hour?
我要喝酒
I need a drink.
-悠着点 -你
- Ooh, careful. Ooh - You --
那是我的酒 你现在得
Hey, hey! That was mine. Now you have
-再给我叫一杯了 -天啊 太难喝了
- to order me another one. - Oh, god. That's disgusting.
好吧 听好了
Right. Okay, so get this --
他问我的第一个问题就是
his very first question --
"你最喜欢吃什么"
"So what's your favorite food"?
-你怎么回答的 -法国菜 但这不是关键
- What'd you say? - French, but that's not the point.
他为什么要问我最喜欢吃什么
Why would he ask me what my favorite food was?
就好像他是从
Like he read that
那种专给笨蛋看的网络指南上
that's some good icebreaker from some internet handbook
看到的用来打破沉默的话题 真要命
that was handed out at the loser fair? Ugh!
所以网恋才会见光死啊
This is why you don't meet people on the Internet.
你已经结婚了 你没资格评价
You're married! You don't get to have an opinion
我尝试网恋的可怜行径
about my pathetic forays into Internet dating.
你的确该喝点酒
You do need a drink.
谢谢
Thank you.
去非洲吧
Go to Africa.
-什么 -亚利桑那是个大笨蛋
- What? - Arizona's an idiot.
她是个傻瓜 所以你得过去
And she's a fool, and you need to go there
告诉她 就说是我说的
and tell her that I told you to say
约会是噩梦啊
that dating...is evil,
而你们俩之间的感情真的太难得了
and that what the two of you have is rare,
还有 她是个白♥痴♥ 赶紧订张机票
and -- and that she's an idiot. Get on an airplane
去非洲吧 然后 谢天谢地
and go to Africa, and thank god
你就再也不用去找人约会了
that you never have to go on a first date again.
我是不会去非洲的
Yeah, I'm not going to Africa.
那你就跟她一样是个大白♥痴♥
Well, then you're just as big an idiot as she is.
托瑞斯已经是成年人了
Torres is a grown woman.
你不能逼她做她不想做的事
You can't make her do something she doesn't want to do.
好吧 我再说一次 婚姻美满先生
Okay, again, Mr. Perfect Married Guy,
你没有张嘴说话的权利
you don't get to open your mouth,
-因为 -准备好 准备好
- 'cause wh -- Get ready. Get ready.
一 二
One, two...
快喝 快喝 快喝 快喝
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!
谁是第一名
Who's first?! Oh, whoo!
我到底错过什么了
What the hell did I miss?
乔 我还要啤酒
Joe, I need more beer!
你们俩是故意用强力胶把自己粘一块的吗
You guys superglued yourselves together... on purpose?
显然我儿子和他女朋友爱得难舍难分
Apparently my son and girlfriend's love is so great,
他们听不见你在说什么
they can't hear you.
没错 他们是故意把手和胳膊粘在一起的
Yes, they superglued their arms and hands together on purpose.
他们 他们为什么
Uh, why -- why would they --
我们明天要搬家去威斯康辛
We're moving to Wisconsin tomorrow.
不 是你要搬家 爸
No, you're moving, Dad.
我要跟劳伦一起留在这儿
I'm staying here with Lauren.
不行 你要跟我和你妈
No, you're not. You're going to Wisconsin
还有咱家的猫和狗一起去威斯康辛
with me and your mom and the dog and the cat.
不 劳伦不去我就不去
No, not without Lauren.
-我不去 -没人能拆散我俩 尼斯多姆先生
- I'm not. - Nobody can tear us apart, Mr. Nystrom.
我知道 劳伦 但是这位医生
I know that, Lauren, but the doctor here
还是要试一下
is still gonna give it a try.
我真希望我们的双唇也永远粘在一起
I wish we could glue our lips together forever.
我也是
Me, too.
我 我会想办法的
I-I will -- I will figure something out.
谢谢
Thank you.
你吃过吉诺特拉托里亚餐厅的提拉米苏吗
Have you ever had the tiramisu at Gino's Trattoria?
什么
Excuse me?
提拉米苏 吉诺特拉托里亚餐厅的
Tiramisu, Gino's Trattoria,
就是泡在朗姆酒里的手指饼干
Uh, ladyfingers soaked in rum?
-不 没吃过 -我也没吃过
- No, I haven't. - Neither have I,
因为你就为了个胀气的小孩
because you felt the need to drag me away from my dinner
把我从晚餐那边拽回来
to examine a kid with gas.
胀气吗 我以为
Gas? I thought...
我给你打电♥话♥的时候
Oh, when I called you,
他疼得很厉害 而且生命体征不稳
he was in a lot of pain and his vitals were borderline.
这些症状现在减轻了
They're better now
是因为我按照每公斤体重补液两分升的剂量
because I gave him a liter bolus
给他补了一升的大剂量补液
of IV fluids at 20 cc's per kilo.
但是他的疼痛
But his pain --
但是你应该给他开治疗胀气的药
Yet what you should've given him was an antiflatulent.
对于做完胸壁手术
Abdominal pain after chest wall surgery
使用麻醉剂止痛药的病人来说
in a patient on narcotic painkillers
腹痛的原因不是胀气就是便秘
is gas or constipation
除非你能确定是其它原因
until proven otherwise.
但是斯塔克医生 万一他的疼痛是
But, Dr. Stark, what if his pain is --
提拉米苏
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表