I-I-I suck at this. Congratulations.
-做女人你比我更称职 -没关系的
- You're a better woman than I am. - Hey, it's okay.
没事的 这又不是什么大事
It's okay. It's not a big deal.
马克 能让我们单独谈一会儿吗
Mark, can you give us a minute?
是她弄丢了礼品清单 不是我
She lost the gift list, not me.
马克
Mark.
其实呢 你还有一件礼物没有打开
So... there is one more gift left to open.
我 我没给你准备任何礼物
Oh, I-I didn't get you anything.
你为我办了一个派对呀
You got me a shower.
打开看看
Open it.
弗兰纳根旅馆 住宿含早餐
毗邻西雅图 远离雨城嚣
离市里只有几小时的车程
It's a b&b a few hours away.
我们明早就动身
We leave in the morning.
可是我还有病人 你也有病人
But I have patients, and you have patients--
拜托 我可是在向你伸出橄榄枝呢
Look, look, I'm extending an olive branch here,
因为我知道我现在肯定特别招你嫌
because I know how annoying I must be to you right now.
不过自从我四岁那年圣诞节有了个
But since I was 4 and I got that doll
会拉一裤子便便的娃娃之后
that craps its pants for Christmas,
我就一直想要个孩子了
I've wanted a kid,
除了治骨折之外 这个
because other than cracking bones, this--
这个宝宝就是我的梦想
this baby is my dream.
我会为了我的梦想快乐得失去理智几近疯狂
And I get to be insanely, out-of-my-mind happy for my dream.
不过我不会忽视你受不了我这种疯狂的感受
But I'm not discounting your need to vomit over my insanity.
所以就
So just...
让我 让我这个周末带你去度那个傻傻的假吧
let me... let me take you to the stupid b&b for the weekend.
拜托啦
And thank you.
我爱我的妈妈们
去年感恩节你都做了什么
What did you do for thanksgiving last year?
什么都没做
Mm. Nothing.
我和理查德呆在家里
Uh, Richard and I stayed home,
叫了中国菜的外卖♥♥
ordered in Chinese,
温馨极了
and it was lovely.
好吧
Okay.
从一百开始
Starting at 100,
隔七倒着数数
count backwards by 7.
一百
100.
九十三
93.
八十六
86.
那个叫罗德里格斯的男孩
The Rodriguez boy
患有嵌顿的切口疝
had an incarcerated incisional hernia,
但我们给他做了清醒镇静 术后恢复正常
but we did conscious sedation and were able to reduce it.
这都是我在做手术的时候你完成的吗 很不错嘛
This was all while I was in surgery. I am impressed.
实际上是克莱夫医生做了大部分工作
Well, Dr. Karev did most of it, actually.
克莱夫医生吗 我挺欣慰的
Oh, Dr. Karev? Okay. Well, that's good to know.
我会去检查一下看看是否处置妥当
I'll check to make sure it was done right.
罗伯特 道声谢吧
Robert, just say thank you.
谢谢你 克莱夫医生 赶紧滚开吧
Thank you, Dr. Karev. Now go away.
天啊 实在是抱歉
Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
我没料到自己会那样叫你
I didn't mean to call you that.
没必要道歉 凯普娜医生
There's no need to apologize, Dr. Kepner.
不不不 这太不专业了
No, no, no. It was completely unprofessional.
我发誓我再也不会 我肯定
I promise I will never-- I completely--
艾普丽尔 我是说 我很喜欢
Hey, April... I'm saying, I liked it.
我 我 我今晚不能赴约了
I-I-I can't make it tonight.
去 什么
To... What?
新的住院总人选就要尘埃落定了
The new chief resident is getting picked soon,
而且 而且 每个人都那么拼命
and--and--and e-everyone is stepping up their game,
我想我今天晚上可能会在这儿待到很晚 工作
so I should probably just stay late here... Work.
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I...
我明白了
I understand.
我们年龄有差距 还在一起工作
We've got the age difference, we work together,
更别提 你这么漂亮
Not to mention, you are very beautiful.
但是 你要知道
But still, you know,
我希望你不必要用工作当借口
I'd hoped you wouldn't feel the need to use work
推托你我之间的约会
as an excuse to get out of spending time with me.
不不不 我没有
Oh, no, no, no, no, I wasn't.
我喜欢和你呆在一起
I enjoy spending time with you...
非常喜欢
Oh. So much.
我只是
It's just, I...
我认为 我只是觉得你更像是一个朋友
I guess, I j--I just think of you more as a friend.
我们是朋友 我们是
Friends. You know, we're--
我们是朋友
We're friends.
但是这就是问题所在
But that's the thing, you know?
我从来都不想只做你的朋友
I never wanted to be just your friend.
晚安 凯普娜医生
Good night, Dr. Kepner.
你需要获得一个26分或者更低的分数
You needed to score a 26 or below
才能达到临床试验的标准
to meet the criteria of the trial.
你的分数高于26
You were above that.
是多少啊
Well, what is it?
-这已经不重要了 -德里克
- It's not important-- - Derek.
27分
It's 27.
就差一分吗
One point?
你不接受她加入治疗仅仅是因为一分吗
You're going to deny her this because of one point?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
有什么可对不起的 这很好啊 我过关了
Sorry? No. It's good. It means I passed.
我 我没病啊
I-I'm not sick.
我早就跟你说过了 理查德
I told you, Richard.
这个分数不意味着你没病了
That's not what it means.
你已经患上了老年痴呆
You have Alzheimer's.
只是情况还没有严重到让你参加试验
It just hasn't progressed enough to get into the trial.
但是德里克说我过关了
But Derek said I passed.
我没事了
I passed.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith...
我是不是没事了
I'm okay, right?
当我让你重复那三个单词的时候
When I asked you to repeat the three words back to me,
你说的是"泳池" 而不是"汤匙"
you said "pool" instead of "spoon".
我让你说出我的听诊器的名称
I asked you to identify my stethoscope.
你花了很长时间才想到是哪个词儿
It took you a while to find the word.
当我问你你们在哪儿度的蜜月
And I asked you where you took your honeymoon,
你说是在夏威夷
and you said Hawaii.
但实际上你就在这儿过的
But you were here,
因为当时主任还是个医学院的学生
because the chief was a medical student,
他还要工作
and he had to work.
你只不过是个住院医生 你懂什么
You're just a resident. What do you know?
你们这些人到底都懂些啥啊
What the hell do any of you know?
你们整天在医院里工作
You work in a hospital all day
周围都是各种病人各种疾病
around sick people and disease.
你们思维定势了 这才是问题的关键
You're obsessed. That's what this is.
我只是几个问题回答错误了
So I got a few answers wrong.
仅此而已
That's all?
我这个年纪忘事是正常现象
It's normal to forget things at my age.
我
I...
你从来都不记得我们看电影的时候
You can never remember where you parked the car
你把车停在了哪儿
whenever we go to the movies,
他们怎么就没说你有
and they're not saying that you have...
这不公平
it's not fair.
我终于
I finally...
这
It's...
我们终于幸福了
We're finally happy...
只有你和我
You and me--
彼此相爱 就像我们很早之前就应该的那样
Loving each other the way we should have all these years.
可是现在呢
And now?
这不公平
It's not fair!
别那么看着我
Don't look at me like that--
好像我是个废物样的
Like-- like I'm damaged goods.
我 我还是我 我还清醒着
I-I'm still me. I'm still here.
我还是我
I'm still me. I...
或许 或许我还能清醒的时间不多了
Maybe--maybe I won't be here much longer,
但我现在还清醒 宝贝
but I'm right here, baby.
我现在还清醒
I'm right here.
你 我好害怕啊
You do-- I'm so scared.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表