Screw you and your candy.
她太可怕了
She's terrible.
好吧
All right.
注意到我姐姐是多么混♥蛋♥吗
Ever notice how my sister's a jerk?
-我... -"祝福他们" 什么鬼话
- I, um-- - Yeah, "Give them your blessing." What a bunch of crap.
"让他幸福" 那我呢
You know, "Let him be happy"? What about me, you know?
所有人都作出了人生的重大决定
Everybody's making these huge life decisions,
没人考虑过会对我产生什么影响
and they're not even considering how it will affect me.
我会有什么感受
How I'll feel, you know?
我应该是他们生活中非常重要的一部分
I'm supposed to be such a big part of their lives,
但他们却让我彻底置身他们生活之外
and yet they're leaving me out of the conversation completely.
组建一个新的家庭
You know, starting up new families
然后在事情早成定局的时候才被我发现
and springing it on me when it's already a done deal.
"嗨 莱西 猜猜怎么着
You know, "Hey, lexie. Guess what.
我找了个绣满纹身的贱♥人♥当你后妈"
I found a tatted-up skank to be your new mommy."
"嗨 莱西 我就要有一个小宝宝了
"Hey, Lexie. I'm gonna have a baby.
你得平静接受这件事"
You're just gonna have to be okay with that."
等等 你♥爸♥爸又要有孩子了吗
Wait a second. Your dad's having a baby?
不是我爸
No, not my dad.
是马克
Mark.
马克要有孩子了
Mark is having a baby.
他甚至都没问我的意见
And he didn't even ask my opinion.
他以此又耍了我一回
He just clobbered me with it again.
然后他又抛弃了我
And he's leaving me behind...
一次
Again.
所以我们结束了
So we're done, you know?
必须结束
We have to be.
但我想他
But I miss him.
妈的
Crap.
我爸的纹身贱♥人♥不是贱♥人♥
My dad's tatted-up skank isn't the bitch.
我才是
I am.
一个好的开始也许
Probably a good start
可以是别再叫她纹身贱♥人♥
would be to stop calling her a tatted-up skank.
对
Right.
谢谢
Thanks...
谢谢你的倾听
for listening.
随时奉陪
Anytime.
?We put on a pretty face and we never saved our money?
?And then we got stuck in place?
?And I lost my milk and honey?
今天上午我禁止他进新生儿重症监护室
I banned him from the NICU this morning.
我挺想进去把他踢出来的
I kinda want to go in there and kick him out.
惩罚克莱夫也是我最喜欢的消遣之一
Yeah, punishing Karev is one of my favorite pastimes, too.
他有时候是挺讨厌的 但他也会
He's harsh sometimes, but he's also the guy
放弃一个病例在手术旁观室
that gets thrown off a case and then sits in the gallery
看完整个手术 仅仅是想确定
and watches an entire surgery just to make sure
他的病人没事
his patient's okay.
我会教他别那么混♥蛋♥的
I'll teach him to be less of an ass.
但我不用教他该关心什么
But I don't have to teach him what to care.
你有权从新生儿重症监护室赶人出去吗
Do you even have the authority to ban someone from NICU?
我不知道
I don't know.
?Oh, oh, oh?
?'cause our love was the song?
正好赶上 艾弗里 去洗手然后来做主刀
Just in time, Avery. Scrub in and take the lead.
没关系
That's okay.
我就是来和你说你错了
I just came by to tell you that you were wrong.
那些花生酱蛋糕没啥用
Those, uh, peanut butter cups got me nowhere.
怎么可能
You're kidding.
大概你高估了艾式电眼吧
Guess you overestimated that Avery sparkle, huh?
你去哪儿 加入手术
Where you goin'? Scrub in.
真的吗
Really?
我以为没有结果就没有手术
I-I-I assumed, no results, no surgery.
我还没那么混♥蛋♥
I'm not a total bastard.
你尽力了 洗手加入吧
You gave it your best shot. Scrub in.
好的
Okay.
我不知道
I don't know.
没关系 慢慢想
It's okay. Take your time.
卡车
Truck.
小木屋
Cabin.
还记得第三个词吗 妈妈
Remember the third word, Mom?
我们应该早点来的
We should've come earlier.
她一到晚上总是不太好
She has a harder time in the evenings.
她很好 这只是一些测试而已
She's doing fine. We're just running some tests.
是勺子 妈妈
It's "spoon", Mom.
记得吗 勺子
Remember, "spoon"?
我不知道为什么我们会在这里
I don't know why we're here.
为什么我们会来这里啊
Why are we here?
这只是个很简单的词
It's such a little word.
我们能回家了吗
Can we go home now?
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
好的
Okay.
他会疼上一阵子
He's gonna be sore for a while.
你要确保他喝很多的水
You'll need to make sure he drinks plenty of water.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他很好
He's fine.
莱西
Uh, Lexie.
能请你让他有事的时候给我打电♥话♥吗
Will you please just make sure that he calls me?
当然 我会的
Yes, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
我戒酒差不多五年了
I'm almost five years sober.
我们支持对方
We support each other,
我很适合他
and... I'm good for him.
他也真的
And he is really,
真的适合我
really good for me.
你肩上的纹身是妓♥女♥吗
Is that a hooker on your shoulder?
我当时喝多了
I was drunk.
好吧
Okay.
看看他
There he is.
哥们 感觉怎么样了
How you feeling, buddy?
胳臂伸不直了
Can't straighten it out any more.
医生大人驾到
Ah, there's his surgeon.
多亏了你啊 亨特医生 他怎么样
You're the man, Dr. Hunt. How'd he do?
兰迪 你的关节囊撕裂了
Okay, Randy, since there was a tear in your joint capsule,
所以我们不得不切开臀部使其归位
we needed to open up the hip to reduce it.
我们在另一个股骨中插入了支棍与螺丝
We put a rod and screws into the other femur to fix that
解决了另一边的问题
and reduced the other hip.
这些金属家伙
And this piece of hardware
是为了固合你手腕处的碎骨
is keeping your wrist fracture together.
太威猛了
That's intense.
这是不是破纪录了
Is that, like, some sort of record or something?
是不是你见过的最严重的病例了
Like the worst case you've ever seen?
不 不是 我见过的最严重的病例
Um, no. No, no. The worst case I ever saw
他的胳膊像你一样装了外固定
was a guy who had an ex fix in his arm like this one,
但他身上还有深可见骨的创口
but he also had a gaping hole with exposed bone
需要包扎
that needed to be covered.
他背上还有一个血洞
He also had a matching hole
穿透了背部
that, uh, ripped through his back
胃也撕开了
and tore his stomach apart.
光是修复他的腹部就需要11场手术
Needed 11 surgeries to reconstruct his abdomen.
他撑过去了吗
He survived all that?
不 他没有
No. No, he didn't.
其实我再想想觉得
But, you know, come to think of it,
你的情况比他还要糟糕
your situation, it is actually worse.
何以见得
Mm-hmm. How?
他是为了救他的六名战友
Well, that guy--he threw himself in front of a grenade
纵身挡住了手榴弹
to save six other soldiers.
他才没有像你一样冲着墙自杀
He didn't launch himself into a brick wall
就是为了让网民嘲笑他
so the internet could laugh at him.
别拍了 马库斯
Turn the camera off, Marcus.
主任
Chief.
我刚想起你母亲的一个特点
You know, I had forgotten this about your mother.
她什么都会记下来
She wrote everything down.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表