艾弗里医生 请解释一下手术方案
So how will we proceed, Dr. Avery?
您的一部分腹部进入了胸腔
Part of your stomach's gone into your chest.
我们要将您的腹部复原
So we'll place your stomach back
并对您的横膈膜进行网片修补
and repair the diaphragm with mesh.
格蕾医生 你同意他的说法吗
Dr. Grey, do you agree?
不同意 我会直接对横膈膜进行缝合修复
No, I would do a direct repair with suture instead of mesh
因为横膈膜的损伤很小
because the defect is so small.
这才对
That's right.
格蕾医生 去开张术前化验单
All right, Dr. Grey, draw pre-op labs.
你来参加手术
You're scrubbing in.
莱拉 需要我们帮你联♥系♥家属吗
Lila, do you need us to call anyone for you?
不用了 我没什么亲人
No. It's just me.
但我希望他能陪在我身边
But I would like it if he would wait by my bedside.
是啊 医院里的女人都这么想呢
Yeah, you and every other woman in this hospital.
就这样吧 咱们手术室里见
All right. I'll see you in the O.R.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别告诉我 你跟他搞在一起了
Oh, please tell me you've gotten to make out with that.
没有 我结婚了
No. Married, so no.
失望啊
That's a bummer.
有小孩了吗
Any babies?
还没有 不过想生一个
Uh, no, but thinking about it.
你需要我参加这个手术吗
Um, did you need me to scrub in too?
你应该问 "我能参加手术吗"
The question should be "may I scrub in?"
表达出是自己想参与
like you want to.
没错 可以吗
Right. It's may--may I.
不行 我人手够用了
No, I think I've got all the hands I need.
阿尔特曼医生
Dr. Altman...
我知道
I know.
我最近一直不在状态
Okay, I've been off my game lately,
这给你带来了麻烦
and you've suffered because of it.
但现在 我希望您能给我一个机会
But right now, I need you to give me another chance.
好吗 拜托了
Okay? Please. I...
我很想参加这次手术 好吗
Look, I want to scrub in, okay?
好吧 行 但是
Okay. Yeah. Just, um...
好吧好吧
Okay. Okay.
戴维斯夫人的扫描检查结果没问题
Mrs. Davis' scans are clean?
超声检查也一样 我们应该做个给她脑电图
Yeah, so is her ultrasound. I think we should do an E.E.G.
真的 你真的觉得需要
Really? Do you think that's really--
她停着的车失去了控制
She lost control of her parked car,
还一点印象都没有 所以我觉得需要
has no memory of how, so I think that's necessary,
但你的级别比我高 所以 随便你
but you outrank me, so... whatever.
好 那就做脑电图检查吧
Well, sure, fine. Let's do it.
我想在家制定个家务执勤表
Um... Hey, how would you feel
你觉得这个主意好吗
if I started a chore wheel at the house?
男生总乱糟糟的
The boys are so messy,
我和瑞德在我们之前的公♥寓♥试过
and I did one with Reed at our old apartment,
效果之好绝对超乎你的想象
and you'd be surprised how well it works.
你是要搬进来 常住
Are you moving in, like, permanently?
为什么这么问 你觉得这主意不好吗
Why? Do--do you think that's not okay?
我是不是应该找梅瑞狄斯谈这个
Should I talk to Meredith about that?
那要看你了
Well, that's up to you,
要是我就不会提什么家务执勤表
but I wouldn't bring up the chore wheel.
梅瑞狄斯肯定很讨厌这主意
Meredith would hate that.
我们的鲁莽驾驶病人怎么样了
Hey, how's our reckless driver?
她没有鲁莽驾驶
Uh, she's not reckless.
她可能是晕厥了或者是癫痫发作
She may have had syncope or a seizure--
梅 我和莱西正在谈房♥子的问题
Hey, Mer. Lexie and I were just talking about the housing situation--
-如果是说伊兹的那间房♥的话 -不
- If this is about Izzie's room-- - No.
不不不 不是说伊兹那间房♥
No, no, no, it's not about Izzie's room.
说的是"家务转盘"
It's about a chore wheel.
艾普丽尔想要做一个
April would like to start one.
这主意很好
That's a great idea.
-什么 -好的 我 我今晚就做
- What? - Great. I'll, uh, I'll set it up tonight.
-好的 -今早去检查没什么问题吧
- Great. - Hey, um... how'd it go this morning?
-那个 -今早怎么了
- Eh. - What happened this morning?
-没什么吧 -没事没事 挺好
- But you're okay, right? - Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
什么挺好的
Why wouldn't you be fine?
没什么 我得走了
Nothing. I have to go.
今 今早怎么了
Wh-- what was this morning?
这你得问梅瑞狄斯
You should talk to Meredith.
他们在谈什么
What are they saying?
他们是不是在说化疗没有效果
Are they saying the chemo didn't work?
还是等你♥爸♥妈进来跟你谈吧
We should wait for your parents.
我知道了
Oh, my god.
你们想要给我截肢
You want to cut off my leg?
我的天那
Oh, my god.
听我说
Uh, look...
也有短跑运动员做了修复术
There's a sprinter with prosthetics
比两腿健全的运动员跑得还要快
That runs faster than guys with real legs.
肯定还有其它治疗方案
There's gotta be another way.
更好的化疗
More--more chemo or--
现在的修复术都做得非常好
Yeah, but with prosthetics today, it's--it's amazing.
你不懂 我需要我这条腿
You don't get it! I need my leg!
-我懂 -不 你不懂
- I get it. - No, you don't.
这是 我 我说不清楚
It's--I... I-I can't explain it.
我 就是
I, um... Just...
我跳给你看
I'll show you.
让 让我跳给你看
L-let me show you.
看到没
You see that?
我儿子
That's my boy.
就是这样
It's that...
就这样
Right there.
装给我能跳出这样的舞步的义肢
Build me a leg that'll let me do that.
她说你子♥宫♥不利怀孕
Did she called it hostile?
这个 还好并不是什么重症
That's... well, at least it's nothing too serious.
我帮你查查有什么治疗方案
I'll do some research on treatment options.
她的子♥宫♥很友好
Her uterus is friendly.
好得不得了
It's sunshiny.
从没受过男人的蹂躏
Untouched by scourge of man.
卵巢也很活泼
Peppy ovaries, too.
自动售货机又能吐零食了
Hey, the vending machine's working again.
干嘛
What?
-没什么 -这个没事是不是
- Nothing. - Is this the same nothing
跟今早你去哪了有关
that has to do with where you were this morning?
我今早去看牙医了 我牙齿不好
I was at the dentist this morning. I have bad teeth.
好 那"牙齿"是什么的代号♥
Oh, okay, so "Teeth" are code for what?
我今天去看了妇产科医生
I went to the O.B. Today.
我子♥宫♥有大量把小孩挤得咯吱响的纤维瘤
I have massive, baby-squishing fibroids in my uterus.
这太糟了
Oh, that's terrible.
赶快适应吧
Eh, get over it.
-你早就知道了 -知道什么
- But you knew? - Knew what?
没什么 自动售卖♥♥机又能用了
Nothing. The vending machine's working again.
我的病人吃蠕虫
My patient eats worms.
老兄 阿尔特曼炒你鱿鱼了没
Dude, Altman fire you yet?
-她不会炒我的 -你干了什么
- She is not gonna fire me. -What'd you do?
她觉得他是绣花枕头一包草
She think he's a hot piece of brainless ass.
你肯定要被炒鱿鱼了
Oh, you're totally gonna be fired.
一切尽在掌握之中 谢谢关心
The situation is under control. Thank you.
你知道有什么治疗骨癌的怪方法
You got a line on any weird bone cancer treatments
能让我不用给我的男芭蕾舞病人截肢吗
so I don't have to cut off my ballerina kid's leg?
哦 你觉得我擅长的只有记忆吗
Right, 'cause my memory is all I'm good for?
最近有新闻报道称有研究者
There was a story in the news recently
用死尸的骨头替换被癌症破坏的骨头
where they used a cadaver bone to replace a cancerous one.
-炸薯条归你了 -赞
- You get my fries. - Ooh.
-你呼我 -对
- You paged? - Yeah,
诺克斯医生的姐姐正好有房♥子要出♥售♥
Dr. Knox's sister just put her house on the market.
房♥子才重新装♥修♥过 离梅瑞狄斯家又近
They just redid it. It's close to Meredith's house,
而且那里从没做过消防站 是吧
And it has never been a fire station, right?
你呼我谈房♥子的事
You paged me to talk real estate?
不止这个 我觉得你应该想来观摩手术
W--that and I thought you might want to observe.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表