一切
Everything...
都会
is gonna go...
顺其自然
the way it goes.
谢谢
Thank you.
别进来
Oh, please don't.
她也只能在这儿睡着了
This is the only place she'll fall asleep.
原来她和我们一样觉得放射科很无聊
Turns out she's as bored with radiology as we are.
我让你吧
I'll get out of your way.
不不不 你留下
No, no, no. You stay.
而且 我
Besides, I, uh,
我还没仔细看过她呢
I haven't really seen her up close yet.
她比我上次见她 长大了好多
She's so much bigger than the last time I saw her.
狂吃呗
Eats like a champ.
想抱她吗
Want to hold her?
不用 不用 没事的
W--oh, no, no. No, it's okay.
来吧 看了她的脸颊
Come on. Look at that face.
-你就会想抱她的 -不了 没事的
- You know you want to. - No, it's o-- it's okay.
我怕把她弄醒了
Yeah, I'll-- I'll just wake her,
然后哭哭闹闹 你会恨死我的
and then she'll cry, and then you'll hate me.
再说 她貌似不想动来动去的
Besides, she, doesn't look like she really wants to move.
我得走了
Uh, I should go.
我
I, uh...
我真的 很为你高兴
I am, uh, really happy for you.
你看起来很开心
You seem happy.
是啊
I am.
我拥有了我想要的一切
I have everything I always wanted.
几乎一切
Almost.
拿到了 拿到了
I have it. I have it.
好吧 请给我这儿再吸一下好吗
Okay, can I get some more suction down here, please?
看啊
Look at that.
难以置信啊 居然长在里面
I can't believe it lived in there.
越是逆境 它越要生存
It managed to thrive in a hostile environment.
我要留着它
I'm gonna keep it.
什么 不行 这得送检的
What? No. No, no, it has to go to path
然后还要销毁
and then get destroyed.
又不是恶性肿瘤 是颗圣诞树而已
It's not cancer. It's a Christmas tree.
这是病理标本
It's a pathology specimen.
规程说
Protocol...
规程没提到长在人体里的树
Protocol doesn't account for trees in people.
规程囊括了所有会发生的事情
Protocol accounts for whatever comes up.
这就是为什么我们要制定规程
That's why we have protocol,
这样我们才能有规可循
so there are rules and steps that we can depend on.
我知道规章都很严苛恼人
I know the rules seem fussy and annoying
大家都不喜欢
and people hate them, and...
遵循规章的人也都很严苛恼人
the people who enforce them are fussy and annoying, too,
-但他们这么做是因为 -好了
- but they are there for a reason... - Fine!
送检吧
Take it to path.
谢谢 我相信你会
Thank you. I think you'll find...
不会是你的 艾普丽尔
It's not gonna be you, April.
不管你核对了多少清单
I don't care how many boxes you check,
你都不会成为住院总的 3号♥线
you're not gonna be chief resident. 3-0 vicryl.
给
Here you go.
我
I, uh...
给莉波输了血小板
gave Lebo platelets,
婴儿比较稳定
and the baby is, uh, stable.
有点发育不良 但还算稳定
A little smallish, but stable.
很难相信他之前八个月
It's hard to believe he spent the last eight months
"与肠共眠"的日子
sleeping on a colon.
不错
Nice work.
那 非洲 你去吗
So you gonna do it, Africa?
说真的 我不确定
Honestly, I'm not sure.
才一天就下决定太难了
It's a big decision to make in a day.
你爱露西·菲尔兹吗
Are you in love with Lucy Fields?
露西和我 我们才刚在一起
Lucy and I, uh, it's new.
怎么了
Why?
我不想让我推荐的人
Because I don't want the person that I recommend
和我一样过去之后又飞奔回到
to pull a me and go running back
他们当初丢下的女孩身边
to the girl they left behind.
所以 你一定要清楚你在做什么
So just... make sure you know what you're doing,
否则我会要你好看
or else you'll have me to answer to.
承认吧
Admit it--
你发现我身上带个娃看起来帅气无比
You saw how good this baby looked on me,
所以你也得给自己整一个娃出来
so you had to go get one of your own.
真是什么事情都要和你争啊
Everything's a competition with you.
她手术进行得怎么样
How'd her surgery go?
罗宾斯说她没事了 她又能喝奶了
Robbins said she's fine. She's feeding again.
那就好
Good,
因为索菲亚等不及要认识这个新朋友啦
because Sofia can't wait to have a new friend.
对不对呀 索菲亚
Isn't that right, Sofia?
你和佐拉将是最好的朋友 对不对呀
You and Zola are gonna be best friends. Isn't that right?
你等着吧
Oh, you just wait.
你以后也会这么说话的
This crap will be coming out of your mouth, too.
希望如此吧
Well, let's hope so.
我们要搞一大堆跨国领养手续
We're dealing with the international adoption treaties,
我们需要那边的遗弃证明 他们
and the waiver we need, they just don't...
一般不会轻易就给出证明的
usually give those things out.
你们
Well, you're...
都是外科医生 会是很好的家长的
both surgeons. You'd make good parents.
他们肯定能看到这一点的
They're gonna see that.
我们把未来想得那么美好实在是太天真了
We'd be naive get ahead of ourselves.
你可是德里克·谢博德啊
You're Derek Shepherd.
我这辈子都在嫉妒你是有原因的
There's a reason I've been jealous of you my whole life,
不过不是因为你的发型
and it's not your hair.
你肯定没问题的 连索菲亚都知道
You're gonna be okay. Even Sofia knows that.
对不对呀 索菲亚 来打个招呼
Right, Sofia? Say hi...
德里克叔叔
Uncle Derek.
那是佐拉的爸爸 就是他 对吗
That's Zola's daddy. Yes, he is, right?
我要去给她喂奶了
I'm gonna go feed her.
我在这上面看到你妈妈生前是位外科医生
So I see here that your mother was a surgeon.
那时候的生活是怎么样的呢
What was that like?
身为外科医生的小孩
Uh, well, being raised by a surgeon,
你肯定会 变得非常独♥立♥
you definitely... get to be very independent.
而且...
Um, and--
当然不是说我会像我妈妈抚养我那样
not that I would raise Zola
去抚养佐拉
the way that my mother raised me.
我...
I, uh...
她不会烤东西
She... didn't bake.
她不是会参加义卖♥♥烤面包活动的那种母亲
She wasn't a bake sale mom,
而我 一直都计划着要烤东西
and I... plan on baking all the time.
你能跟我谈谈佐拉吗
How about you tell me about Zola?
佐拉做了 已经做了分流手术
Well, Zola had, uh, already had a shunt
和脊柱裂手术
and spina bifida surgery,
之后我们又发现她有疝气
and then we realized she had this hernia.
今天在她手术时
And today in her surgery,
眼看着她就要持续室性心动过速了
it looked like she might go into S.V.T.
而就在麻醉师准备要
and just as the anesthesiologist
给她推注腺苷的时候
was about to push the adenosine,
就好像她知道要停下来一样
it's like she knew to stop,
她的心跳就那么自己慢下来了
and her heart just slowed down all by itself,
然后就恢复窦性心律了
and she went into sinus.
不好意思 这不是你想知道的 对吧
I-I'm sorry. That's not what you asked me, right?
我
I...
你想让我说的是她多么多么可爱
You want me to talk about how cute and sweet she is,
她真的非常非常可爱
and she is very cute and sweet.
我
And I...
她 我的表现不大理想 是吧
She--I'm not doing very well, am I?
我这儿又没有提纲 格蕾医生
I don't have an agenda here, Dr. Grey.
我只是想对你有个大概的感觉
I'm just trying to get a sense of who you are.
我是个外科医生
I'm a surgeon.
而且 我是个好的外科医生
And, uh, I'm a good surgeon.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表