我们是在浪费所有人的时间
Oh, we are wasting everyone's time.
我在药店绊倒了 我的鞋子不合脚
I tripped at the pharmacy. I have faulty shoes.
我不该用这法子塑臀的
I should not be trying to tone my derriere.
这种虚荣心已经不适合
That flavor of vanity is unbecoming
我这个年纪的女人了
in a woman my age.
超♥市♥
The supermarket.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你是在超♥市♥里绊倒的 不是在药店
You tripped at the supermamarke, not the pharmacy.
随便吧 药店的过道
Whatever. The pharmacy aisle.
我 我要买♥♥咳嗽糖浆
I... needed some cough syrup.
你没有咳嗽
You don't have a cough.
可以请你往这个管子里吹气吗
Uh, can you breathe into this tube for me?
我的丈夫曾经酗酒了很长时间
I've had an alcoholic husband long enough.
我一眼就能认出来呼气酒精量测仪
I know a breathalyzer when I see one.
就请你往管子里吹气吧
Just breathe into the tube, please.
我丈夫叫你来这儿
My husband sent you in here
是为我测试内耳
to test me for inner ear problems
还有平衡障碍
and balance issues.
你的内耳没有问题
Well, you don't have inner ear problems.
你也没有平衡障碍
You don't have balance issues.
你出了事故而你对事故的
You are having accidents and you are inconsistent
描述是前后矛盾的
with your description of the accidents.
而这种表现总会让人联想起某种滥用
And those behaviors are consistent with substance abuse.
所以我会做毒物筛检
So I will run a tox screen,
我还要看看你个人药品中的所有处方药
I would like a list of the prescription drugs in your possession,
我还要你往这根管子里吹气
and I need you to breathe into this tube.
流产概率更低
The miscarriage rate is lower.
如果有非常出色的产科医生流产率会更低
It's even lower with wildly talented O.B.s,
而我们有非常出色的产科医生
and we have wildly talented O.B.s.
不管谁来做都会有风险
It's a risk no matter who does it.
拜托你们 我在吃饭
Okay, you know what? I'm trying to eat,
吃饱饭对于我从来没有像现在这么重要过
which is more important than it's ever been now,
因为我现在就是个孵化器
because I'm an incubator.
好了 我知道你们的想法了
Okay, I know what each of you thinks,
我会权衡利弊 我会作出决定的
I'm weighing the options, I will decide.
由你作出决定吗
You'll decide?
是的 我是最终仲裁
Yes, I'm the tiebreaker.
并且不管怎样说 我说话更算数
And anyhow, I have the bigger vote.
因为我们说过的 我代表宝宝投票
Because as we've discussed, I vote on behalf of the baby
-还代表 -产道
- and on behalf of the-- - Vagina.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 不能就这样决定了
Right. That's not gonna cut it, okay?
我们都是父母
We're co-parenting, all of us.
这不是开玩笑
This isn't a joke.
这可不是说你故作幽默逼我们达成协议
It's not some cute arrangement where you humor me
或是为了去看电影而让我当保姆
and use me for babysitting when you want to see a movie.
这是我的孩子 我们要一起做决定
This is my child. We're doing this together.
你没有特权 我也是父母之一
You don't get a bigger vote. I'm a parent!
爸爸生气了
Daddy's mad.
他说浴室里只装一个水池
So he says we're only gonna have one sink in the bathroom,
就好像会伤了我一样
like he's hurting me.
你说谁会要装两个呢
I mean, why do you need two?
因为男人们会让水池沾上很多牙膏
Well, 'cause men leave wads of toothpaste in the sin.
如果你有一个自己用的水池
And if you have your own sink,
你就不会看见那些干掉的已经结块的牙膏
you don't have to look at it, all dried and congealed
并且还充满了他们嘴里细菌的遗体
and filled with their fossilized oral bacteria.
我就会把水池沾上牙膏
I leave toothpaste in the sink.
你每次刷牙的时候都要把它刷干净吗
Are you supposed to rinse it every time you brush?
你从小缺少父母管教 你这样很正常
Nobody parented you. It's just to be expected.
你真的会卖♥♥了房♥子搬走吗
You're really gonna move out and sell your house?
你会想我吗
Are you gonna miss me?
不会 我只会想念租金很便宜的房♥子
No, I'm gonna miss having a cheap place to live.
即使我很难看清小号♥的字
You know, I have trouble seeing fine print,
但我还是能看见你的爪子在偷我的食物
but I can still see your paws on my food.
你们俩没有互相造成
The fact that the two of you haven't swapped
致命的感染已经是个奇迹了
a life-threatening infection already is a miracle.
或许上帝对你们比较仁慈
So--so maybe God has a soft spot for you guys.
但是一旦移植完成
But once this transplant is done,
瑞奇就要使用免疫抑制剂
Ricky will be on immunosuppressants--
那时感染的几率会提高十倍
ten times more likely to get an infection.
很多事都有风险
Lots of things are risky.
-这是自杀 -只是你这么说罢了
- This is suicide. - You don't know that.
这对你们来说根本不算什么
It doesn't mean anything to you.
你们一直都很幸福
You've been happy.
我们这辈子就都在生病
We've been sick our whole lives.
我们难道就不能拥有一点点幸福吗
Don't we deserve some happiness?
你会明白的
You'll get it.
别搞得好像这很容易一样
Don't act like it's easy,
凭你那双电眼和这身白大褂
With your gorgeous eyes and your white coat,
说这话就是在侮辱我们
it's insulting.
我不是说这会很简单
I won't tell you it's easy.
这不简单
It's not.
但是有很多人都需要这对肺
But people need these lungs.
他们可以使用这对肺几十年
People can use these lungs for decades.
养育孩子们的父母
Parents with small children,
刚刚开始人生的年轻人
teenagers who are just starting their lives.
如果你们两个继续在一起
If the two of you stay together,
你们会在几个月里毁了这对肺
you could destroy those lungs within months.
这对肺就是个礼物
These lungs are a gift.
如果你们浪费...
If you squander it...
我们拥有彼此才是上天的礼物
What we have is a gift.
你爱过什么人吗
Do you love someone?
如果你爱过
If you do...
你就能理解
you know.
这种爱是多么稀少
It's rare
多么珍贵
and it's a gift.
你们要是不分手 就别想得到这对肺
End the relationship, or you don't get the lungs.
是个囊肿 而且它在压♥迫♥凯尔的呼吸道
So it's a cyst, and it's pushing on Kyle's air way,
因此我们得尽快做手术切除
so we should remove it as soon as possible.
一旦囊肿切除 他就会没事的
But once it's out, he'll be fine.
罗宾斯医生医术精湛
And Dr. Robbins is great..
另外 有位社工有可能会来
Also, a social worker may be coming by
跟你们聊聊 询问一下最近的情况
just to talk to you and see how things have been going.
这属于临床试验的一部分吗
Is that part of the clinical trial?
不是 仅仅是走走形式而已
No. It's more of a formality than anything.
不了 谢谢
Yeah, thank you, but, no.
如果是试验的一部分 怎样都行
Well, if-- if it's part of the experiment, we should do whatever--
不是 他们在担心凯尔
No, they're worried about Kyle, okay?
-和试验无关 -为什么
- It's not part of the experiment. - Wh-why?
凯尔没事 你刚才不是说他
Ky-Kyle's fine. You just said that he's--he's--
-如果我们拒绝会怎样 -等等
- If we refuse, what happens? - Wait, wait.
-凯尔怎么了 -没事
- Wh-what's wrong with Kyle? - No,
他们认为是我们没有尽责任照顾好他
they--they think that we're not taking care of him.
什么 我没事 我什么都不要
What? I'm fine. I don't need anything.
你们想干嘛 我不想参加试验了
What--what are you doing? I'm not doing this.
-我不想待这儿了 -艾莉森 亲爱的 好好躺着
- I don't want to stay here. - Allison, honey, stay in the bed.
-艾莉森 好好躺着 -我不想
- Allison, stay in the bed. - I don't--I don't--
我不许他们碰我儿子
I don't want them to touch my son!
-我明白 但 -我不参加了
- I understand, but-- - I don't want this!
不行 我们在好好照顾儿子
No, we are taking care of our son!
?I keep a close watch on this heart of mine?
我不想待在这儿
I don't want to be here.
我要回家
I want to go home.
-听着 你需要做这个手术 -我不需要
- Listen, you need this surgery. All right? - I don't.
他们要带走我的儿子
They're taking my son!
?I keep my eyes wide open all the time?
不能让他们带走我们的儿子
Don't let them touch our son!
?I keep the ends out for the tie that binds?
-行 但是 -求你了 送我回家吧
- All right, but-- - Please! Just take me home!
?Because you're mine?
?I walk the line?
?I find it very, very easy to be true?
?I find myself alone when each day is through?
她很爱听约翰尼·卡什的歌♥
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表