你一整天都在往洗手间跑
You've been sneaking off to the bathroom all day,
我在你的更衣箱里看见了验孕棒
and I saw the pregnancy tests in your locker.
是我想要问起你丈夫的吗
So me asking about your husband?
我只想讨好你罢了
I was just trying to get on your good side.
随便你吧
Whatever.
你在开玩笑吧 他们还要对我们做评估吗
Oh, you're kidding. They were evaluating us?
别担心 没人会看的
Don't worry. No one will read them.
它们会被存档放进太平间旁的一间屋子里
They'll just filed away in a room next to the morgue.
"杨医生...
"Dr. Yang...
缺乏耐心和基本的怜悯之情"
Lacked patience and basic compassion."
凯普娜医生...
Dr. Kepner...
"不愿让见习医生实践"
"Unwilling to delegate."
"艾弗里医生将他自己的学习机会
"Dr. Avery placed his own learning opportunities
-摆在我的前面" -我...
- before my own." - I...
而格蕾医生...
And Dr. Grey...
"似乎今天有很多私人事务要处理"
"Seemed to have a lot going on personally today."
你们中唯一一个还像是在教学生的
The only one of you who seemed to actually teach today
就是克莱夫医生了
was Dr. Karev.
其他人都不合格...
The rest of you failed...
严重不合格
big-time.
我讨厌这家伙
I hate that guy.
我不知道 好吧
I don't know. Okay?
我不知道我最大的缺点是什么
I don't-- I don't know what my worst faults are.
我尽量不去想这些
I mean, I try not to think about them.
我并不以此为傲 所以赶快告诉我...
I'm not proud of that. So just tell me...
我到底应该怎么做
what the hell do I have to cop to
才能让她再给我一次机会
to--to make her give me another chance?
你逃避了
You bail.
当情况变糟糕时
When things get hard,
你逃避了
you bail.
今天被我忽略的那种情感*
*For the feeling that I lost today
夏天让人带我重新理解*
*summer sent a runner for the feeling...
"不愿让见习医生实践"
"Unwilling to delegate"?
我太愿意让他们实践了
I am a great delegator.
这就是我这么有条理的秘诀
It's the key to why I'm so organized.
你们好 我想喝点水
Oh, hi. Uh... just wanted to get some water.
杯子在那个柜子里
Well, the glasses are in that cabinet.
夏天派人带我*
*Summer sent a runner
重新找回今天被我忽略的情感*
*for the feeling that I lost today
你一定就在附近*
*You must be somewhere
你一定爱上了在雨中的生活*
*You must be loving your life in the rain.
你一定就在伦敦的某处*
*You must be somewhere in london
走过威斯敏斯特著名的天使画像*
*walking Abbey lane famous angels
你今天怎么样
So how'd you do today?
被那些学生给涮了
Mm. Med student screwed me.
不过我做得还是不错的
But I did pretty good.
想吃晚饭吗
Mm. Want some dinner?
好呀
Mm-hmm.
我甚至没想过*
*I don't even think to make
我甚至没想过去改正*
*I don't even think to make corrections
今天我用了十个验孕棒
So I peed on ten sticks today.
十个
Ten?
都是我从门诊那儿偷来的
And I stole them from the clinic
因为店里一根要卖♥♥十五块
because they're $15 at the store.
所以你是个小偷 你是想告诉这事吗
So you're a thief. Is that what you're telling me?
一个不孕的小偷
A barren thief.
听着
Look...
想怀孕是要花些时间的
it takes time, getting pregnant.
有些人就不要 他们第一次就怀上了
Not for some people. Some people hit it on the first try.
那些人都是高手
Well, those people are overachievers.
我就是高手 就是这样
I am an overachiever. That's the whole thing.
我花了一整天时间往验孕棒上尿尿
I spent my whole day peeing on sticks
而不是教我的见习医生
and not teaching my med student,
所以住院总竞争中我落后了一大截
so I'm getting my ass kicked in this race for chief resident.
所以现在我对任何事都不是高手了
So I'm not overachieving at anything.
我曾经是个中坚力量
I used to be hard-core.
现在我已经败下阵来了
Now I'm soft-core.
什么 我们是要开始讨论毛♥片♥了吗
What... did we just start talking about porn?
hard-core有核心部分的意思 但和soft-core一起出现时多见于描述色情内容
住嘴 我生气了
Stop it. I'm upset.
你生气是因为我们没能生出个孩子
You're just upset because we haven't made a baby.
我觉得呢 熟能生巧嘛
And I say, practice makes perfect.
我逃避了 好吧
I bail. Okay?
当情况变糟糕的时候我一走了之了
When things get hard, I-I walk away,
这也许因为我是被一个陆军士兵带大的
and maybe it's because I grew up an army brat.
我们每十八个月搬一次家
We moved every 18 months.
也许我从来不会许下承诺
Maybe I never learned to commit.
但我现在回来了 并且我留下来了
But I'm here now, and I'm staying,
因为我要努力让你知道
because I'm gonna fight to make sure
我会忠于我们的承诺
that you know that I'm committed to this thing.
我不完美 但你也一样
Now I-I'm not perfect, but neither are you.
你想和我谈缺点吗
And you-you want to talk about faults?
不肯原谅别人算不算
How about not being able to forgive?
在某时某刻你终究是会原谅我的
At some point, you're gonna have to forgive me.
那就现在原谅我吧
And it may as well be now,
因为我爱你 卡莉欧碧
because I am in love with you, Calliope,
而你也爱我
and you are in love with me.
我只是请你再给我一次机会而已
And all I'm asking for is one more chance.
所有人都想要再一次机会 不是吗
It's all anybody wants, right,
既往不咎 一个新的开始
Clean slate... A new beginning?
你想要我再给你一次机会吗
You want another chance?
是的 比什么都重要 我想要再一次机会
Yes. More than anything, I want another chance.
就好像这能让事情变得更简单一样
Like that's gonna be any easier.
希腊神话中被判在山上推石头的西绪福斯在石头快要到顶时
石头会从其手中滑脱 使其不得不重新开始
问问那个在山上推石头的人吧
Ask the guy pushing the boulder up the hill.
重新开始没有那么容易
Nothing's easy about starting over.
今天我发现自己怀孕了
Today I found out that I'm pregnant
是马克的孩子
with mark's baby.
现在你怎么想
How about now?
非常不容易
Nothing at all.
实习医生格蕾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表