You're dead inside. You have no feelings.
顺便说句 你应该接受在非洲的工作
By the way, you should take that job in Africa.
肯定会很棒的
It'd be totally amazing.
你就想让我离开住院总的角逐
You just want me out of the running for chief resident.
只是想帮忙
Just trying to help.
- 我能问你个问题吗 -说吧
- Ugh. Can I ask you a question? - Bring it.
为什么带着小孩儿的男人
OK. What is it about guy's with babies
-会让女人这么疯狂呢 -医生
- that makes women go crazy? - Doctor.
-我是说 比如说你在公园 -谢谢
- I mean, it's like when you're at the park... - Thank you.
你看到一个带着狗的男人 一般情况下
and you see a guy with a puppy. Now normally,
你甚至都不会注意到那个男人
you wouldn't even notice the guy,
但是接着他在笑
but then he's laughing,
他的小狗在他周围翻滚
and the puppy's crawling all over him,
接着他挠挠小狗的小肚子
and then he's--he's tickling the puppy's little puppy belly,
接着你会想 跟那个男人共度余生
and then you're thinking, I wouldn't mind spending
也不是件坏事啊
the rest of my life with that guy.
那算怎么回事
What is that?
每个人都在看小婴儿
Oh, everybody's looking at the baby,
没人在看马克
and no one's looking at Mark...
除了你
except you.
-凯普娜 -克里斯蒂娜
- Oh, Kepner. - Cristina.
-你订手术室了吗 -我订了
- Did you get the OR? - I did. I--
太好了 凯普娜 你知道吗
Yes. Kepner, you know what?
我觉得我明白你身上一些东西了
I think I figured out something about you.
我差不多有三天没有做♥爱♥了
I have not had sex for, like, three days,
我觉得这给了我超级能量
and I think it's giving me super powers.
所有事情都如此明亮清晰
Everything is bright and clear.
我解决了问题
I am solving problems.
难怪你那么有组织性
No wonder you are so organized.
你有处♥女♥超级能量
You have virgin super powers.
我不认为那
I-I don't think that-that
-和处♥女♥ -不 说真的 谢谢你
- has anything to-- - No, seriously. Thank you.
我已经几个月没有做心脏手术了
I-I've been shut out of cardio for months,
今天就像是 我找回自我的第一天
and today is, like, the first day I felt like myself.
谢谢你 我真的需要这个
Thank you. I really needed this.
-我的天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
你就像是对朋友那样对待我
You're just, like, treating me like a friend.
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. So?
我会切掉这个树
I'll go in and excise the tree
尽量不损伤你的肺
with minimal invasion to your lungs.
杨医生
Dr. Yang.
请加入我们
Join us, please.
抱歉 我也需要这个
Sorry. I needed this, too.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么不是杨医生做手术
Why isn't Dr. Yang doing the surgery?
她当然有能力做
Well, she's certainly capable,
但是阿尔特曼医生是我们心脏科主任
but Dr. Altman is our chief of cardio.
我有治疗你这样病例的经验
I have experience with complex cases like yours.
是这样 我今天来这儿之前 为了这咳嗽
Okay, see, I saw three doctors for this cough
我看过三个医生
before I came here today.
他们都说 "你会自己痊愈的 耐心点"
They all said the same thing, "It'll go away. Be patient."
接着我今早醒来
And then I wake up this morning,
我开始咳出血了
and I'm coughing up blood.
然后这位和我说我得了癌症
And then this one over here tells me it's cancer.
拜托 我可没那么说
Come on. That is not what I said.
最后 我遇到了杨医生
Then finally... I meet Dr. Yang here.
她说不是咳嗽也不是癌症
And she says it's not a cough and it's not cancer,
而是肺里长了棵树
but a tree in my lung...
正是如此 我不必担心我要死了
and just like that, I'm not gonna die.
我会恢复健康的
I'm gonna be fine.
如果能由她来做手术
So if she can do the surgery,
那我坚持让她做
I'd like to stick with her.
好吧 假设如下情况
All right. Here is a scenario for you.
你是住院总
You are chief resident,
一位下属来找你
and one of your colleagues comes to you
说他想退出临床试验
and says that he is dropping out of a clinical trial.
你怎么回答
What do you say?
-亨特医生 -你怎么回答他
- Dr. Hunt... - What do you tell him?
我会要求他考虑清楚
I'd urge him to think it through carefully,
但我会尊重他的决定
but I would respect his decision.
在我看来
Well, my opinion is that
你曾经就因困难而退却
you have a history of quitting when things get tough,
因被挑战而放弃
of walking away when you're challenged.
现在 也许是因为
Now maybe it's because
你不习惯为了某些东西而奋斗
you're not used to working hard for things
也许是因为你害怕成功
or maybe because you have a fear of success,
但我告诉你 你这么做非常不理智
but I am telling you, you're making a big mistake here.
我知道你的意思
I hear you.
但我不敢苟同
I just disagree.
还有要说的吗
Anything else?
没了
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还真的在考虑这个吗
You're actually considering this?
回答我的问题
Look, just answer the question.
她是否能够完成手术
Can she perform the surgery?
可以
Yes, she can.
她可以胜任
She is capable.
我想声明一点
In my defense,
我只是精简了一下流程
I was simply streamlining the process
然后采取主动
and took the initiative...
别废话了 你一直都在背后跟我作对
Cut the crap. You went behind my back to spite me.
-你让我别无选择 -够了够了
- Well, you gave me no choice. - Okay, look, enough.
显然你俩的结还没解开
You obviously have axes to grind,
我也没想站在这儿听你们吵
and I'm not gonna stand here while you sort it out.
此时此刻 病人需要手术
In the meantime, this patient needs surgery.
他更愿意杨来做
He's more comfortable with Yang doing it.
她不服从上级 应该被停职
She should be suspended for insubordination,
难道你现在还奖励她吗
but you're gonna reward her instead?
阿尔特曼医生 我会决定怎么处分的
I'll decide disciplinary actions, Dr. Altman,
但那是针对杨医生而不是病人的
and I will take them out on Dr. Yang, not on the patient.
-你负责监督 -好 主任
- You will observe. - Yes, sir.
凯普娜 你做助手
Kepner, you'll assist.
主任 现在的情况
Oh, sir, under the circumstances,
-您不觉得应该 -就这么定了
- don't you think that it would... - The decision's been made.
我会确保亨特医生会把这事
And I'll make sure Dr. Hunt considers this
考虑进住院总选拔评估的
in his evaluation for chief resident.
咱们给他做术前准备吧
Let's get him prepped.
如果是滑动性疝 可以结扎她的卵巢
If it's a sliding hernia, she could ligate her ovary.
她正在放松疝囊
She's freeing the hernia sac to
确保不会出现滑疝
make sure that doesn't happen.
她准备做韦高希三氏测验吗
Is she preparing to do a Goldstein Test?
一种思维能力测检法
她准备检查另一边吗
Is she thinking about exploring the other side?
亚利桑那想检查全面些
Arizona is just being thorough.
别担心 好吗 没事的
Don't worry, okay? Everything's gonna be fine.
别老这么说了
I wish you would stop saying that.
-你怎么知道 -说什么了
- You don't know that. - Saying what?
"没事的"
"Everything's gonna be fine."
她有疝气 脑积水 脊柱裂
She's got a hernia, hydrocephalus, spina bifida.
什么事都可能发生
Anything could happen.
她的小肠可能破裂 血压也可能暴跌
Her bowel could rupture, her B.P. could drop out.
罗宾斯不会让它发生的 她会
Robbins is not gonna let that happen. She's gonna do...
要是他们找到更好的父母怎么办
What if they find better parents for her?
拜托
Oh, come on.
要是他们觉得我们太过草率
What if they realize that we rushed into this
根本不知道我们在做什么
without really knowing what we're doing.
或者每周工作80小时的住院医师
Or that maybe a resident who works 80 hours a week
或许不适合当小孩的母亲
isn't the best candidate for a mom?
所以别再说"没事的"了
So just please stop saying "everything's gonna be okay",
因为连你自己都不确定
because you don't know that.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表