这些小瓶子放母婴包里正好
These little bottles are good for the diaper bag.
你有母婴包吗
You have a diaper bag?
-没有 -没关系 病房♥里有 我给你拿一个
- No. - Oh, we'll get you one. We've got a few in the NICU closet.
我们这儿之所以样样都有
You know, we have all this gear--
是因为家长过来 看着自己的孩子离去
The parents come in, the baby doesn't make it,
他们不想睹物思人
They--they don't want to see the stuff,
就把东西全留下了
so they just leave it behind.
这是奶嘴 她喜欢绿色的
Now here's the pacifiers. She likes the green ones.
你丈夫在车里放婴儿座了吗
Is your husband putting the car seat in the car?
没有 有没有丈夫都不好说
Don't have a car seat. Not even sure I have a husband.
外科大夫 对吧
Surgeons, right?
你大概都忘了他不戴口罩时的样子了
You probably forget what he looks like without a mask.
我们给你配一个
We'll get you one.
你可能还需要个便携婴儿床
You're probably gonna need a porta-crib, too.
我再帮你多放几袋婴儿霜
I'm gonna throw in some more diaper cream.
她爸爸带她去看爷爷奶奶
She went with her dad to visit her grandparents,
他因为要留下 只好让孩子一个人上了飞机
and he had to stay so he put her on the plane,
本来有个乘务员负责看管她
and... there was a flight attendant that watched her
等到了温哥华
and was supposed to walk her
再送她去转机
to her connecting flight in Vancouver.
想不到...
We never imagined...
上帝 对不起
God, I'm sorry.
我问都没问 你们有亲人在飞机上吗
I never even asked. You had someone on the plane.
我的儿子 马修
My son, Matthew.
他也在动手术吗
Oh, I-is he in surgery, too?
是的
Yes.
他会好起来吗
Will he be okay?
他会的
Yes, he will.
莎拉手术结束了 你可以去看她了
Sarah's out of surgery. You can come see her now.
我会为你儿子祈祷的
I'm gonna pray for you son.
你能起来一下吗
Can you stand up?
泰迪我觉得我已经说得够明白的了
I thought I was pretty clear, Teddy.
别说话赶紧起来 我要做一件事
Just shut up and stand up. I-I have to do something,
如果你一直躺在病床上我就没法做这件事
and I can't do it while you're lying in a hospital bed.
我不想要什么离别拥抱 只会让你好受
I don't want a good-bye hug. It's gonna make you feel better.
我心里可不会好受
It's not gonna make me feel a--
你能不能从床上起来
Can you just stand up?
你是我的丈夫 而且
You're my husband, and...
而且我想我已经爱上你了
and I think I'm falling in love with you.
最近怎么样
Hey, how you doing?
马克 现在不是时候
Ugh. Not now, Mark.
莱西 别这样
Oh, come on, Lexie.
一整天你都被困在死亡圈里
You've been in the dead zone all day--
请你不要再这样
You have to stop.
不要再跟我说话 不要再了解我的近况
You gotta stop talking to me and checking on me
不要再跟我的男朋友说莫名其妙的话
and talking to my boyfriend.
我爱你
I love you,
我也将一直爱着你
and I am always gonna love you.
但我不想去爱你
But I don't want to love you.
我想要快乐 杰克森能带给我快乐
I want to be happy, and Jackson makes me happy.
如果你一直不停地把我往你身边拉 我
And if you keep pulling at me, I'm...
我终会回到你身边
I'll come back to you.
你说的对
You're right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你得到了你想要的 你想有个孩子
You got what you wanted. You wanted a family.
请让我也得到我想要的吧
So please just let me have what I want.
我说了你说的对
I said you were right.
我跟艾弗里说过会放你走
I told Avery I was letting you go.
他跟你说了吗
Did he tell you that part?
是的 怪异而典型的家长式作风
Yeah. It's paternalistic and weird.
莱西 我放你走
I'm letting you go, Lexie.
这意味着你可以
That means you gotta...
转身大步离开
walk away.
总住院医师啊 真是不可思议
Chief friggin' resident. Unbelievable.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么 别这样 这是你应得的
What? Don't be. You deserve it.
我替你高兴
I'm happy.
能把那个递给我吗 谢谢
Hi. Can you take that for me? Thanks.
我得到了我想要的
I have what I want.
多糟的一年啊
It's been such a crappy year.
真难想象我们还能都这么高兴
I can't believe we're both happy.
真不敢相信他们居然这么喜欢我
I can't believe they like me enough
竟然选我当住院总 他们以前讨厌我很久了
to make me chief resident. They hated me for so long.
真不相信在这儿我居然还有朋友
I can't believe I actually have friends here.
他们还会恨你的
Well, they're gonna hate you again.
现在到你颐指气使的时候了
It's now your job to boss them around.
你也知道他们是多爱被别人颐指气使啦
You know how much they love that.
天呐 真的吗
Oh, God. Is that true?
真的啊
That's true.
好了 我们到家了
Okay, so this is the house.
在另一个房♥子里你会有自己的房♥间
There's another house where you're gonna have your own room,
但那里现在只有一大堆木头没有墙
But that, right now, is just wood and no walls,
所以我们在这儿待一段时间了
so we're gonna stay here for a while.
德里克
Derek?
他可能请假了 他今天挺不顺的
Okay. He might be A.W.O.L. He's had a bad day.
而且他现在有点
And he's a little...
生气
pissed off right now.
但我们会没事的
But we're gonna be fine.
如果今晚想睡个好觉的话 得好好计划一下
So we had a big plan if this ever worked out.
我们先唱个马拉维摇篮曲
We were gonna have a lullaby from Malawi
希望能让你像在家一样舒服
to make everything feel homey for you.
但说实话
To be honest,
我现在还真想不到什么美国摇篮曲
right now, I can't even think of an American lullaby.
莱西
Lexie.
其实有好多人住在这儿的
You know, a lot of people live here.
有时挺疯狂的
It gets kind of crazy sometimes,
通常也没这么安静
and it's usually not this quiet.
阿历克斯
Alex.
好吧
Okay.
咱们娘俩会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
你和我 咱们是一伙儿的 对不
You and I, we're a team, right?
咱们很坚强 至少在这点咱娘俩很像
We're tough. We have that in common.
很高兴有你在我身边陪我
I am very glad you're here.
但我从没想过你的第一天会是这样的
I didn't think your first day was gonna be quite like this.
但我会整理好一切
But I am gonna get it together,
咱们娘俩一起去面对去解决
and we are gonna figure it out.
告诉我你究竟有多爱我
Tell me how much you love me.
我很爱很爱你
I... I love you a very great deal.
很爱
A lot?
你很爱很爱我
You love me so much.
我希望你能记住这点
I want you to remember that.
我订好了时间去做人流
I made an appointment to terminate the pregnancy.
如果这让你难过的话 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if this upsets you.
如果这不是你想要的话 我也很抱歉
I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted.
可我不能再谈这事了
But... I cannot talk about it anymore.
我要躺一会 我很不舒服
I... need to lie down. I feel like crap.
这是婚姻
This is a marriage.
我们的人生连在一起
I tied my life to you.
你不能擅自下决定
You don't decide this without me.
-我站在这问你呢 -头疼死了
- Do you see me standing here? - My head is killing me.
婚姻里 就是要有放弃 有牺牲
You give in a marriage. You make sacrifices.
我牺牲了很多 请你为我牺牲一点
I've made many, and I am asking you to do something for me.
你能不能 就为我做点牺牲
Can you simply consider doing something for me?
生小孩吗 这不是叫外卖♥♥
Have a baby? This isn't pizza versus Thai.
选小孩的牺牲很大
You don't give a little on a baby.
-拜托你 -我说不行就是不行
- Cristina, I am asking you... - I am saying no!
滚出去
Get out.
你
Are you...
就因为我不给你生小孩 你就想
Because I'm denying you a baby, you're trying...
是因为你不给我发言权
Because you denied me part of the decision,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表