Well, but you don't know how enmeshed the tumor is.
你甚至都不能保证你能全部切除
You don't even know if you can get it all.
谢谢你 格蕾医生
Thank you, Dr. Grey.
你想完整这例手术的话
You want to try this thing,
就需要托瑞斯和我同时协助你
Torres and I are gonna need to coordinate.
-打算什么时候做 一周之后 -不能拖了
- What are we thinking, a week? - No later.
我去推迟其它手术
I'll clear my schedule.
欢迎回来 谢博德医生
Welcome back, Dr. Shepherd.
谢谢 托瑞斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Torres.
你还没得到手术批准呢
You're not even cleared for surgery yet.
我这就去找人批准
I'll get cleared.
呃 格蕾医生
Uh, Dr. Grey.
韦伯主任
Chief Webber.
一点...一点小运动
Yeah, a little-- little exercise.
好吧
Okay.
需要我帮你做什么吗
Mm. Something I can do for you?
对的 那个该死的心理顾问铂金斯
Yeah. Um, that stupid counselor Perkins,
他就是不肯批准我做手术
he won't clear me for surgery.
-所以我就在想 -不行
- So I was just wondering... - No.
但他批准了
But he cleared...
很抱歉 真的很抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry. I am.
但我们找的是最好的心理顾问
But we brought in the best,
如果安德鲁·珀金斯不批准你做手术
and when Andrew Perkins says you're not cleared,
你就得继续和他谈谈
then it's him you need to talk to.
你有没有听说杨医生和亨特医生要结婚了
Did you hear that Dr. Yang and Dr. Hunt are getting married?
听说了
I did.
很美好 不是吗
It's pretty great, huh?
这就是生活美好的一面
It's almost like a silver lining.
我读过不少关于精神创伤的书
You know, I-I've read a lot about trauma
有时候人们
and how, uh, sometimes people
会积极向上 改善生活
Just up and change their lives.
他们会觉得精神创伤
They say that the trauma
对它们来说未尝不是一件好事
was the best thing that could've happened to them.
比如说今天早上的谢博德医生
You know, like Dr. Shepherd this morning.
你听说他不再当主任了吗
Did you hear that he's not chief anymore?
你最近怎样啊 格蕾医生
And how have you been, Dr. Grey?
跟上次比起来你变化很大啊
You've been through a lot since I last saw you.
有谁想说点儿什么吗
Does, uh, anyone have anything to say?
我知道你们中不少人
I know that, uh, a lot of you
都是被强迫来的
are only here because this has been mandated.
那我们就来聊聊吧
So let's talk.
没什么说的吗
Anything at all?
我吃了一个超赞的墨西哥煎玉米卷
I ate a really good taco
在路边的小摊上买♥♥的
from one of those trucks by the side of the road.
-什么时候啊 -昨天晚上 你当时睡着了
- When? - Last night. You were asleep.
哪家啊 第七大道的那家吗
Which truck? The one on 7th?
我最喜欢煎玉米卷了
I want to I like tacos.
-我也是 -我读过一本书
- Me, too. - I read a book...
是关于美国历史上的大屠♥杀♥事件的
About the history of mass murders in the U.S.
发生在我们身上的那场枪击案也叫大屠♥杀♥
That's--that's the actual name of what happened to us.
这不是做恐怖袭击
It was a mass murder. You can't call it a terrorist attack,
因为杀手本身没有政♥治♥意图
because the murders weren't political in nature.
也不能叫做连环杀手案
And we weren't the victims of a serial killer,
因为克拉克先生必须前后杀人时间超过一个月
because Mr. Clark would've had to murder several people over a period
才能叫连环杀手
longer than 30 days in order tqualify as a serial killer.
我们可以称他为"杀人狂"
We could call it a spree killing...
即为在两个以上的地点杀人
which is defined as killings at two or more locations
并且期间没有停顿
with no break or pause in between,
因为克拉克先生在来之前杀死了那辆车的车主
because Mr. Clark shot that guy in his car before he got here.
但我不确定那算不算第二个杀人地点
But I'm not sure that that counts as a true second location
因为车子离医院很近
since it was so close to the hospital,
也就意味着那是一起大屠♥杀♥
which means that we were a mass murder,
因为它发生在一个地方 只有一个凶手
because it happened at one place, by one person,
和超过四名的死者
and more than four people were killed.
今早可是一场好戏啊
Oh, that was quite a show this morning.
我即兴的
I didn't plan it.
那就更棒了 后悔吗
Made it better. Any regrets?
没有 你后悔向克里斯蒂娜求婚了吗
No. Any regrets about proposing to Cristina?
没有
None.
看来中枪的结果还是没有那么糟糕嘛
Getting shot turns out to not be the worst thing after all.
当我的伴郎吧
I need a best man.
我 我知道
I-I know--
我知道咱俩没那么铁 但是...
I know we're not that close, but...
我不知道 因为你娶了另外一个古怪姐妹
I don't know. You being married to the other twisted sister,
我就觉得...
I... I just thought it...
这让我俩有点像兄弟或者别的什么
It kinda made us like brothers or something.
-我很荣幸 真的很荣幸 -谢谢
- I'd be honored. It's an honor. - Thank you.
-你要开单身派对吗 -不用不用
- You need a bachelor party? - No, no, no.
那就更好了
Even better.
枪击案那天
On the, uh, day of the shooting,
我知道你那天过得非常痛苦
I understand that you had a particularly difficult day.
在我儿子出生的那天
On the day I gave birth to my son,
我丈夫出了车祸 需要做开颅手术
my husband had a car crash, and he needed a craniotomy,
他差点儿死在了德里克·谢博德的手术台上
and he almost died on Derek Shepherd's table.
那天才叫非常痛苦
Now that was a particularly difficult day.
那天晚上 我儿子出生了
And at the end of that day, my son was born,
我丈夫活了下来
and my husband lived.
可是枪击那天...
But at the end of this day...
不要 不要
No! no!
那一天
Um... this day
是我人生中最可怕的一天
was the worst day of my life.
玛兰达
Miranda.
抱歉 我不是想吓到你
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--
你这么悄无声息的出现很不礼貌 知道吗
No, you--you don't just sneak up on people. Okay?
-你不能 -这些行李我帮你提
- You don't... - I got these.
我当时在打高尔夫球
I was, um, I was playing golf.
手♥机♥关机了 而且我
My phone was off, and I'm...
医院里18人中枪 其中11人不幸遇难
You know, 18 people got shot, 11 died,
他们中一人是在我怀里去世的
one in my arms.
我眼看着那个男孩死在我怀里
A boy died in my arms,
而你却在打高尔夫球
and you were playing golf.
-就这样吧 -贝利
- Okay. - Bailey--
我们得走了
We gotta go.
你要去哪
Well, where-- where you going?
回家 去看看我妈妈 对吗宝贝
Home, uh, to my mom. Right?
是啊 我们要去看望外婆啦
Yeah? We're gonna go see grandma?
塔克 坐好
Yeah, Tuck. Here you go.
那你打算什么时候回来呢
When you coming back?
好吧 别闹 玩具车给你
Okay, here, here. Here's your car.
玛兰达 你什么时候回来
Miranda, w-- when are you coming back?
乖 塔克
Okay, Tuck.
不 不行
No. No.
妈妈
M-mom.
你们的意思是要把他的脸切成两半
You're talking about slicing his face in half,
锯断他的下颌 切开他的舌头
breaking his jaw, cutting his tongue.
这 听起来太疯狂了
It's just-- it just sounds crazy.
我知道
I know.
真希望我能说些什么让您宽心 但事实上
I wish I could offer some comfort, but honestly,
就此情况而言 我没法减小手术带来的痛苦
there's no comfort that can be offered in this situation.
我想告诉您的是
Let me just say that...
面对每个医学技术的革新 人们一开始
every medical advancement started with the statement,
总会评价说 这简直太疯狂了
"that sounds crazy."
请让我试试吧
Let me try.
唐娜 请允许我帮助你们
Donna, let me help.
好吧 咱们试试
Okay. Let's try.
咱们 我同意
Let's... okay.
好
Good. Okay.
他也许会持续昏迷
He could not wake up.
也许 他会醒过来
He could... wake up...
却落个终身瘫痪
and never be able to move again.
也许他会双目失明
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表