I don't know. I feel good whenever I see him.
没有心脏杂音 很健康的小丫头
No heart murmur. Good girl.
你说什么呢 他给你什么感觉
What do you talk about? What's he like?
他 恩 他喜欢
He's, um... well, he likes to, uh...
每次我都喋喋不休
I guess I-I mostly talk,
他则在一边静静听着
and he mostly listens.
他是个很棒的听众
He's--he's an amazingly good listener.
应该的 那是他的谋生之道
Well, he should be. It's what he gets paid for.
沃伦
Warren?
你真的爱沃伦
You love Warren?
凯瑞 沃伦都谢顶了
Warren's bald, Kerry.
我知道的 米奇
I know that, Mitch.
你们其实并不爱我
You guys don't love me.
我是个玩腰旗橄榄球的女孩
I'm a girl who's down with flag football,
所以你们觉得自己爱我
so you think you love me.
再加上我们一同被闪电击中
Plus, we got struck by lightning,
这真是
so that's...
很好 你把她弄哭了
Nice. You made her cry.
算了 我很抱歉
Oh, crap. You know, sorry.
沃伦人真的很不错
You know, Warren's a good guy.
他可以去买♥♥个假发什么的
He could probably get a hairpiece or something and--
她哭泣是因为一切都改变了
She's crying because everything's changed.
闪电击过 一切都将不复从前
Okay? Lightning struck, and everything changed.
你们是她的队友
You were her team.
她是你们中的一员 而你们现在
She was one of you, and--and now you're just--
把她当恋人 而不是队友
you're looking at her differently.
不是的
Um, n-no.
我是因为担心沃伦才哭
I'm crying because I'm worried about Warren.
你能帮我去看看他情况如何吗
Could you please find out if he's okay?
不是吧
Really?
他们就批准我♥干♥这个
This is what I'm cleared to do.
他们让我猜字谜
I'm cleared to solve this puzzle.
傻蛋 别再给元音字母了
Don't buy a vowel, you idiot.
腥红色的繁笺花
Scarlet pimpernel.
你怎么猜出来的
How did you--
只有一个c和一个m
There was one "c" and an "m."
你跟德里克说那事了吗
Have you talked to Derek yet about the--
今天不行
Today's not the day.
他刚走出自己的小世界
Right. He just got out of the joint.
让他慢慢来 别逼得太紧
Let him ease back into society.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-准备好了吗 -准备好干什么
- You up for this? - Up for what?
泰迪打算用块牛肉重塑那个女人的心房♥
Teddy's rebuilding a woman's atrium out of a sack of cow meat.
但你好像一点也不紧张
But you're not nervous at all?
你真幸运 我还得旁观小肠穿孔修补术
You're lucky. I get to watch an intestinal perf repair.
我不取出子弹 贝利就不让我上手术台
Bailey won't let me operate till I get this bullet out.
我帮你取
I'll take it out.
我马上就可以将你切开取出来
I'll cut it out right now.
你语气听上去跟瘾君子一样
You sound like a junkie.
繁笺花是他妈什么玩意儿
What the hell is a pimpernel?
凯瑞想知道沃伦的情况
Kerry wants to know how Warren's doing?
小肠穿孔 正送往手术室
Intestinal perf. Going to surgery.
我再也没机会做手术了
I'm never gonna operate again.
所有人都觉得我会把姓名缩写刻在病人身上
Everyone thinks I'm gonna carve my initials into a patient.
我也不能再做手术 只因一人认为我有病
I'll never operate again because one man thinks I'm crazy.
大家看这个 快看这个
Hey, guys, look at this. Look at this.
今早在洛顿公园 一位路人用手♥机♥拍到
A bystander's cell phone captured the shocking end
一支腰旗橄榄球队在练习时发生的震惊一幕
to a flag football practice in Lawton park this morning.
哦 我的上帝
Oh! Oh! Oh, my--
这段令人震惊的视频之后
We've got that amazing footage,
将给您带来最新的道路及天气信息
plus all your news traffic and weather, coming up after this.
我的上帝 她根本不是被闪电击中的
Oh, my god. She never saw it coming.
不对 不好
No. No. No, no, no.
50块赌她在午饭前会被送回疯人院
$50 says she back in the cuckoo's nest by lunch.
监狱一夜游感觉如何
Hey, how was your night in jail?
你给他们颜色看看了吗
You shank someone right off the bat?
你得让他们知道你不是好惹的
You gotta let the other cons know not to mess with you.
一点也不好笑
That's not funny.
他们差点以危害他人安全罪控告我
They almost charged me with reckless endangerment.
你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
你整个早上都不在 就因为这事儿吗
You mean that's where you've been all morning.
以危害他人安全罪被关在监狱
In jail for reckless endangerment?
我没有危害任何人
Nobody was endangered.
德里克 我不允许这样的事发生
I can't have this, Derek. I won't. Now--
你有开车时速超过120的经历吗
Have you ever been over 120 miles an hour before?
理查德 你曾开车时速超过80吗 超好玩的
Richard, have you ever been over 80? It's fun.
真的很好玩 尤其是当你以这个速度
It's really fun. I mean, especially when you go
打方向盘转弯时
through a corner like that at that speed, and--
你不确定车尾能不能过来
and you're not sure if the rear end's gonna stick or not,
在快要失控时 突然减速
and you lose control, and then you put the throttle down,
车位会回正一些
and the car corrects a little bit,
再开到极限 千万别失控
and you take it to the limit and you don't lose control,
最后突然刹车 你试过没
you just grab it. Have you ever done it?
没试过 德里克
Uh, uh, no, Derek, no.
你想试试吗 我带你
You want to? I'll take you.
你应该试试 真的很有意思
You should. It's... really great.
我们现在就走 来吧
Let's go right now. Let's do it. Come on.
-我想试试 -太棒了 现在就走
- I'd like that. - Yeah? Right? Good. We're going. Oh.
你得帮我 我需要你的帮忙
You need to help me. I need your help. Hey.
-怎么 -她全身麻♥痹♥的♥症状不会消失
- What? Okay. - She's paralyzed, and it's not gonna go away.
她的情况不容乐观
She's not gonna get any better.
莱西 冷静点 你没事的
Lexie, hold on. You're all right.
不是我 是凯瑞·谢尔茨
No, n-not me. It's Kerry Schultz.
她突然被撞倒在地
She got hit outta nowhere,
情况不容乐观
and it's not gonna get any better.
我需要你相信我说的话
I need you to listen to me.
听着 这都与病人情况无关 她有点...
Look, this has nothing to do with that. She's--
不是 别吱声 请你听我说
No, just shut up and please listen to me.
确保她不会出什么问题
Make sure she's all right.
我在努力
I'm trying.
时速120
120 miles an hour.
我很高兴你可以重返手术台
I'm glad you're back,
这样我们又可以一起合作
that we're gonna be in there together.
我的意思是 这可以让我不那么紧张
It makes me a little less freaked out is what I'm saying.
这难道会成为一种情结吗
Is this gonna become a thing--
你跟我分享你所有的悲伤 恐惧
You sharing all your sad, scared feelings
就因为我们曾经共同面对死亡
because we almost got shot together?
就是这样
There it is.
我确信你已经恢复了
Now I know you're back.
这男孩情况挺严重 那个位置缝几针
This boy got it bad. Okay, throw a stitch in there.
吸引
Suction.
葡萄球菌感染会导致蜂窝组织炎
Staph infection, which causes cellulitis,
脓肿可能是耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌
an abscess, possibly MRSA,
会导致败血症 甚至死亡
which could lead to sepsis and death.
抱歉 我没有发现这些症状啊
Uh, I'm sorry. Where are you seeing all of this?
我在说克莱夫医生的胸腔
In Dr. Karev's chest.
他不把子弹取出来 很可能就会那样
If he doesn't have that bullet removed.
船到桥头自然直
I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
-我能走了吗 -不行 你要站在那
- Can I leave now? - No, you can stand right there
我得确保你不会去参与别人的手术
to make sure you don't get into anyone else's O.R.,
除非你将子弹取出来
not until you're lead-free.
好了
All right.
心脏状况良好
The heart is ready.
好的 开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
开始计时 杨医生
Start the clock. Dr. Yang...
请取出心脏
take the heart, please.
捣蛋鬼
Badass.
好的 我们开始吧
All right. Here we go.
切除右心房♥
Excising the right atrium.
欢迎回来 杨医生
Welcome back, Dr. Yang.
谢谢
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表