Fruit spreads or--or some nonsense and the whole thing.
-请给我利多卡因和肾上腺素还有5-0普理灵缝线 -好 让一下
- Lido and an epi, please. 5-0 prolene. - Okay. Excuse me.
就是个小伤口 马克 不用你秀手艺的
Oh, it's a cut, Mark. You don't have to show off.
给我几个创可贴你就赶紧忙去吧
You can give me a couple of band-aids and be on your way.
那可不行
Yeah, that's not how this is gonna go.
你是被展架绊倒了
You--you tripped on the display
还是你自己绊自己然后跌到了那堆东西上
or you tripped over your feet and fell into the thing or--
我不记得顺序了 理查德
The chronology escapes me, Richard.
我只注意到我的衣服裤子上
I was more focused on the fact that there was jam
全沾满了果酱和碎玻璃
and--and shard glass all over my coat and my pants
然后商店经理的裤子上也是 他直到
and the pants of the store manager, who would not
把我送进救护车才肯让我离开
leave me alone until he packed me away into an ambulance.
你知道不 这整件事简直荒唐至极
Oh! You know, this whole thg is just ridiculous!
这是第二次了 亲爱的 上一次是手腕
This is twice, honey. I mean, your wrist--
都怪那双鞋 本来穿上去是能塑臀的
It's those shoes. Now they are supposed to tone your derriere,
结果我穿着它们走路都感觉不到地面
but I cannot feel the ground when I walk on them.
我要扔了那双鞋 你们谁能给我
I am going to throw them away. If somebody would just give me
几个创可贴 然后我就能回去了
a couple of band-a-ai, I can be on my way.
-你哪儿都别想去 -你要是大惊小怪的
- You're not going anywhere. - No, if you make a big fuss about this--
韦伯夫人
Mrs. Webber.
我要在你脸上扎针了
I'm about to put a needle in your face.
如果你能不动的话 我会非常感激的
I'd be extremely grateful if you'd stop moving.
有人过来让你签表格了吗
Did they come by with the forms?
我想我已经签了几百页了
I think I signed 200 of them.
这才合理嘛 你可是
That sounds about right. You just--
把你的第二次新生交给我们了
you just gave us your firstborn.
-茱莉亚 你要喝杯水吗 -就是哮喘 抱歉
- You need a drink of water, Julia? - Just asthma. Sorry..
呼吸障碍比什么都能让人变得亲近
Nothing brings people together like respiratory disorders.
真浪漫啊
Mm. Romantic.
脱氧核糖核酸酶
Dornase.
那是我的
It's mine.
上面写着茱莉亚的名字
It has Julia's name on it.
瑞克 她为什么在服用脱氧核糖核酸酶
Rick, why is she on dornase?
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
等等 茱莉亚 你 你也有囊胞性纤维症吗
Wait, Julia, do you-- you have cystic fibrosis?
-快走 -不 等一下
- Go. - No, wait a minute. Okay.
-谁都不许走 -你知道囊胞性
- Nobody's going anywhere. - Do you know how dangerous
纤维症患者对彼此有多危险吗
cystic fibrosis patients are to each other?
我们知道
We know.
你们的疾病对一般人群
Your disease isn't contagious to anybody
没有传染风险 不是说你们不能约会
in the general population. It's not like you can't date.
只是你们不能 不能和同类患者约会
You just can't-- you can't date each other.
你们会细菌交叉感染
You can infect each other with bacteria.
-你们承受不住的 -我们知道
- There's no way you can fight. - We know!
你知道我们听过多少次警告了吗
You know how many times we've heard the warnings?
和囊胞性纤维症患者
Never get closer than 3 feet
保持三英尺以上距离
from another C.F. patient.
这很讨厌 显然 我懂的
It's a drag. Okay? There's no question. I get it.
不 你不懂
No, you don't.
瑞奇懂的 除此之外没有人懂
Ricky gets it. Nobody else gets it.
我们都试过和别人约会 一般人都接受不了
We both tried dating. People can't handle it.
你一开始咳嗽 他们就被吓跑了
People cringe as soon as you start coughing,
就像你会害死他们一样
like you're gonna kill them.
这太危险了
This is dangerous.
抑郁才危险
Depression is dangerous.
整日形影相吊
Living by yourself...
找不到一个懂你的人 那才叫危险
with nobody who understands you, that's dangerous.
我们花了八年在同一间候诊室
We spent eight years making small talk
两端遥遥相望 闲话家常
on opposite sides of a doctor's waiting room.
然后某天我们决定
And one day we decided
活在危险中
that life with risk
也要强过虚度生命
is better than not really living.
我们应该在一起
We desererve to be together.
凯普娜 你今天在儿科当值吗
Kepner, you're on peds today?
对啊 有几个小孩已经吐我身上了
Yeah, some kid already puked on me.
我一个病人的儿子颈部有一个肿块
Okay, so one of my patient's son has a lump on his neck.
你能不能给他检查一下病情
So would you just do a workup on him,
然后如果有问题的话 让罗宾斯看一下
and if it's anything, kick it up to Robbins?
-好的 你欠我一次 -我不欠
- Fine. You owe me one. - No, I don't.
我在帮你的忙 你欠我一次
I'm doing you a favor. You owe me one.
这是你的本职工作
You're doing your job.
我对你表示感激和尊敬就够了
I owe you gratitude and respect.
我早就得到你的尊敬了
I already had your respect.
把你今天所有的病人都交给杨
Give Yang all your patients today.
我有一个肠系膜动脉栓塞物切除术要做
I have an S.M.A. embolectomy.
那好 我会接手你的栓塞物切除术
Well, I'll take your embolectomy.
杨可以接手其他的 你接手我的妻子
Yang can take the rest. You take my wife.
现在我更加渴望我的栓塞物切除术了
Now I want my embolectomy even more than I did before.
她已经两次跌倒 两次进我的急诊室了
She's fallen and ended up in my E.R. twice.
也许是内耳的问题影响了她的平衡觉
Maybe it's an inner ear thing, affecting her balance,
也许是神经受压 我不清楚
maybe it's a pinched nerve. I don't know.
我只知道 就是凡是能叫出名字的测试
All I know, is you're gonna run
你都要给她做一遍
every test that has a name.
我刚才还很期待我的栓塞物切除术呢
I was looking forward to my embolectomy.
没几个人天天顺心的
Everyone's unhappy.
进来
Get in here.
你呼叫了我吗
You paged me?
对 我需要你检查下我的眼睛
Yeah, I need you to check my eyes.
我可不是眼科的
I'm not an eye guy.
我不知道这玩意怎么运作
I don't know how this crap works.
没事 我已经看过了视力表
All right, well, I already did the chart.
我大概是0.8 但是我 我
I'm, like, 20/25, but I-I-I--
现在我需要你用这玩意看看我的眼睛
Now I need you to look at my eyes through this thing.
说不定是青光眼
Maybe it's glaucoma.
这样你就能拿到大♥麻♥的处方了
Hey, you could get a prescription for pot.
大♥麻♥可以缓解青光眼的症状
好了 向上看
All right. Uh, look up.
向下看
Look down.
看起来不像青光眼
Doesn't look like glaucomam.
你的角膜看起来没事
Uh, your cornea looks fine.
-好事 -是啊 但你还是看不清视力表
- Good. - Yeah, but you still can't read the chart.
的确 但是如果我眯着眼
Yeah, but if I squint...
正常人不用眯眼的 好了
Normal people don't squint. All right.
看视力表 第八行
Read the chart, line 8.
不许眯眼
No squinting.
D C P I
D, C, P, I.
-你瞎了 -瞎说
- You're blind. - Shut up.
你能看到我吗
Can you even see me?
能 你看起来像个地道的白♥痴♥
Yeah, and you look like a real moron.
我需要一个真正的眼科医生
I need a real eye doctor.
你的视力能手术吗
Can you even see enough to operate?
当我眯眼的时候 啥都看得到
When I do the squinting thing, I see fine.
别误了你的正事
Don't quit your day job.
好吧 你就继续那么眯眼吧
Yeah, well, you keep squinting like that,
你会长鱼尾纹的 还好我擅长整容
and you're gonna get crow's feet, but I'm good at plastics.
要不要我给你处理一下
You want me to do something about that?
我有生之年已经失去了太多的孩子
I've lost too many babies in my time--
艾蒂逊把孩子打掉了 小斯隆消失了
Addison terminated, Sloan disappeared.
我不会再让历史重演
I'm not letting it happen again.
我不在乎孩子是什么样的
I don't care what kind of baby it is.
你知道吗 在这件事上你不能妄下决定
Okay, you know what? You can't be glib about this.
一个智障的孩子可能会病情非常严重
A special needs baby can be a very sick baby.
我们可能要面对一辈子的手术
We could be talking about a lifetime of surgeries
整日的住院与痛苦
and spital stays and pain.
可不仅仅是拥抱和参加特奥会那么简单
It's not all hugging and the Special Olympics.
羊水检测也有风险的
Amnios come with risks, too.
多少个人中的一个
One in some not-insignificant number
-会因此流产 -三百个里有一个
- result in miscarriage. - 1 in 300.
她又不是四十五岁
She's not 45.
她这年龄的女人孩子出问题的概率没那么高
The down's rate isn't all that high in women her age.
我们 我们能不能 单独谈谈 我能不
Can we--can we have--can we have a minute? Can I just--
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表