-贝利医生 -也许该给你做个检查
- Dr. Bailey. - Well, maybe we should check you out.
她会赶不上飞机 不用麻烦了
She'll miss the plane. It's no trouble.
-我很好 -等下
- I'm fine. - Okay. Wait, hold--
快拿担架
Gurney!
没事的 没事的
Oh. Okay, okay, okay.
实习医生格雷 第七季第21集
她怎么样
How about her?
她在笑 跑步的时谁会笑啊
She's smiling. Who smiles when they go for a run?
快乐的人
Happy people.
快乐被夸大了
Happiness is overrated.
你呢
What about you?
那谁来着
Shouldn't what's his name
不是很快要去拯救世界吗
be off to save the world pretty soon?
拯救世界的那谁正在歇息
What's his name is taking a break from world saving.
兰德斯吐提供给他一个永久职位 所以
He was offered a permanent position at Landstuhl, so--
-你往右靠一点 -当心点
- On your left. - Oh, watch out.
那是所位于德国的美军医院
It's a U.S. military hospital in Germany,
而且他一周内动身
and he leaves in a week.
不错啊
That's great.
他让我和他一起去
He asked me to go with him.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Uh, yeah.
我真的 我喜欢他
I mean, I-I really-- I like him.
我 我觉得我们会进展良好
I-I feel like things could be good with us.
那真是太疯狂了 对吧
That's just crazy, right?
除此之外 我在这有太多牵绊
I mean, besides, I have too many obligations here.
我的合约期刚过半
I'm in the middle of my contract,
我 我得教授住院医生 我有你
I-I have residents to teach, I have you.
你刚把我算进牵绊里了
Okay. You just listed me as an obligation.
不 我 我不是那个意思 你不是
No. That--that's not what I meant. I mean, no, you're not--
不 我懂的 我就像个累赘
No, I get it. Like I'm dead weight.
我是个锚 把你拖垮了
I'm an anchor, dragging you down.
不 别说了
No, stop.
-我真差劲 -不是这样 我
- I'm horrible. - That's--no. I-I...
如果我搬走 可能给你的保险带来麻烦
If I move, it might cause you insurance headaches.
我只是说我们会有点
I'm just saying that we would sort of--
我们得解决这个问题
We would just have to sort it out.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
她怎么样
What about her?
我要是喜欢连心眉 那肯定迷死她了
Yeah, if a unibrow was my thing, I'd be all over that.
你真是无可救药
You're hopeless.
什么情况
What do you got?
17岁孕妇 在急诊室外发生昏厥
17-year-old pregnant female with syncopal episode outside the E.R.
看 她左下腹腔内积血
Look, she's got blood in her left lower quadrant.
有可能是脾破裂 但很难看清
Could be a splenic rupture, but it's hard to tell.
阿本娜
Abena...
阿本娜没事 现在别担心她
Abena's fine. Don't worry about her right now.
你得担心自己
You need to worry about yourself.
-你得动手术 -莉波
- You need to have surgery. - Lebo,
你为什么没告诉我们你怀孕了
why didn't you tell us you were pregnant?
你们会说我不能坐飞机
You would've said I cannot fly.
我得在这陪着我妹妹
I had to be here for my sister.
我的孩子有什么问题吗
Is something wrong with my baby?
我听到了有力的心跳声
I see a strong heartbeat,
但胎儿周围没有多少羊水
but there's not much fluid surrounding the baby,
而且对于32周的胎儿来说 他太小了
and he's very small for 32 weeks.
她怀孕有八个月了
She's eight months along?
没错 我需要监护这个胎儿
Yeah, I'm gonna need to monitor this baby.
我们得先带她去做CT
Well, we need to take her to C.T. first
查出腹腔内出血的源头
to see where the abdominal bleeding's coming from.
好的 我会和你在手术室会合
Okay, I'll meet you in surgery.
她呼吸微弱 我去推急救车
She's barely breathing. I'll get an ambu.
我把血挂上了 但她的血压还在下降
I've got blood hanging, but her B.P.'s still dropping.
没时间做CT了
No time for a C.T.
立刻准备好手术室
All right, call up and get an O.R. ready.
这项规程来自于航♥空♥领域
It's based on a protocol used in aviation.
一份简单的核对表
A simple checklist
会大大减少飞机失事的可能
has led to a huge drop in plane crashes.
因为这样减少了人为失误
'Cause it cuts down on human error.
-没错 而且我认为与其 -给你
- Exactly, and I thought instead of-- - Here you go.
谢谢 在面试时告诉你
Thanks-- telling you about it in an interview,
不如给你当面示范一下
I'd walk you through it.
核对表夹在每位病人
So the checklist is the first page
病历板的第一页 好让你一眼就能看到
on every patient clipboard, so you can see at a glance
阿兰达先生因咯血入院
that Mr. Aranda has been checked in for coughing up blood,
已经被内科医生诊治过 拍过胸片
has been seen by a physician, has had a chest X-ray,
结果已经送来了
and those results have come back,
所以现在我们只需得到
so now we just need to get
支气管镜的知情同意
a consent for bronchoscopy
以排除癌症的可能
to rule out cancer.
癌症 他可能得癌症
Cancer? He might have cancer?
像爷爷那样吗
Like Grandpa had?
-爷爷死了 -你们说什么呢
- He died. - Whoa, whoa. What are you talking about?
抱歉 我说的是"排除癌症的可能"
I'm sorry. I-I said "Rule out cancer."
你的X光片上有个斑点
There's a spot on your X-ray
我们得进一步观察一下
that we just need to take a closer look at
好能确信你♥爸♥爸没啥问题
so that we can be sure that your dad's just fine.
只是以防万一 好吗
Just to be sure, okay?
好了 这是 告知病人最新消息
Okay. So that's, uh... update the patient.
亨特医生 七床入院观察
Dr. Hunt, Bed Seven is admitted for observation,
五床出院了 我给九床放置了引流管
Bed Five is discharged, I put in a drain in Bed Nine,
特此向您报告等待进一步指示
and I'm reporting for further instruction.
井井有条啊
You are organized.
而且专心致志 行事高效
And focused and efficient.
这位阿兰达先生需要
Okay. Well, Mr. Aranda here needs to
做支气管镜检查
go up to bronchoscopy.
-我会带他去的 -事实上 不行
- Well, I'll take him. - Oh, actually, no.
正规程序是呼叫阿尔特曼医生
Proper protocol is to page Dr. Altman.
她会安排支气管镜检查
She will schedule the bronchoscopy.
看到没 就在核对表这里
See? It's right here on the checklist.
规程 好了 那下一步是
Protocol. Okay, so the next step
手术室核对表
is the O.R. checklist.
阿兰达先生 请随我去做支气管镜检查
Mr. Aranda, let's get you up to bronchoscopy.
这里出了不少血啊
Oh, there's a lot of bleeding here.
-继续吸引 -出血源在哪里
- Uh, more suction. - Where's the source?
目前脾脏未见异常
Well, so far the spleen looks good.
继续寻找
Just keep exploring.
这里请再牵开一点
Uh, just a little more retraction there, please.
胎儿怎么在这儿
Uh-- what's he doing there?
谁都别动 给我穿手术服 我加入
Nobody move. Gown me. I'm going in.
胎儿怎么会搅在她的肠子里
Um, how did her baby get tangled up in her intestines?
就放这
Right over here.
胎儿一直在子♥宫♥外生长却能存活下来
The baby survived a full term outside of the uterus?
没错 这极其罕见
Yeah, it's extremely rare.
她的输卵管有瘢痕 所以受精卵
Her tubes are scarred, so the fertilized egg
在宫外着床发育
found a place to implant where it could continue to grow.
贝利医生 抓住他的脚
Dr. Baily , grab his foot
好让我把他从粘连中剥离出来
while I free him from these adhesions.
为什么超声波检查看不到
Well, why didn't it show up on the ultrasound?
信不信由你 有50%的误差率
Believe it or not, it's missed about 50% of the time.
继续抽吸 好了 他出来了
Keep suctioning. Okay, he's coming out.
请把血管钳递给罗宾斯医生
Clamps to Dr. Robbins, please.
克莱夫医生 剪断脐带把他抱出来检查
Dr. Karev, cut the cord and take him to get checked out.
好了 她腹腔的积血
Okay, the blood in her abdomen
来自她撕裂的胎盘
is from her placenta ripping apart.
我们得尽快清除
We need to remove as much as possible.
做好大出血的准备 检查
Be prepared for torrential hemorrhage. Check the--
血压在下降
Pressure's dropping.
该死 血管钳 零号♥线
Damn it. Clamps. Zero vicryl.
我们得止住出血 不然她要不行了
We gotta stop this bleeding, or we're gonna lose her.
交叉配血六个单位红细胞
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表