You know, I have a patient, too.
你想知道我的病人怎么样了吗
You want to know what happened to my patient?
听着 我知道那很艰难
Look, I'm sure it's tough--
她的分娩持续了四十个小时
She had a 40-hour labor,
然后孩子卡在某一个角度 生不下来
and then the baby was stuck on an angle, wouldn't drop.
我的病人只能用力
So my patient just had to push...
不断地用力
and push and push.
你想知道对承受着那种痛苦的女人
And you want to know what you say to a woman
你该说什么吗
who's in that kind of pain?
你说"再用一次力 杰姬
You say, "One more, Jackie.
再用一次力你就能看到孩子了
One more, and you're gonna see that baby.
再用一次力你就会有一个漂亮的儿子
One more, and you're gonna have a beautifuful baby boy.
我知道很痛 我知道的
I know it hurts. I know it does.
但是再用一次力 杰姬
But give me one more, Jackie,
孩子就出来了"
and you get a baby."
能让一个女人撕裂自己身体的方法就是这个
That's how you get a woman to tear her own body apart.
你承诺给她一个孩子
You promise her a baby.
你许下承诺
You make a promise,
然后她承受痛苦 因为她相信你
and she hurts herself because she trusts you.
然后
And then...
当孩子降生后 而他没有
when the baby comes out and he's not, uh...
他没有
he's not...
你得亲自告诉她
You're the one that's gotta tell her
是你 弄错了
that you were... mistaken.
这使我对你应得的那些
Makes me kind of lose interest
提不起兴趣
in what you deserve...
"卷心菜宝宝在哪儿"先生
Mr. Where's the Cabbage Patch.
爸爸有肾结石
Oh, hey, Dad's got a kidney stone.
贝利医生正在带他去手术室
Dr. Bailey's taking him up to the O.R. now.
她没有就给他个过滤器吗 手术有点儿过了吧
Oh, she didn't just give him a strainer? It's gotta be huge.
是啊 他活该
Yeah, well, he deserves it.
你知道吗 我以前一直没搞明白
You know, I never really got it before,
但他这人做事就是这样
but this is how he operates.
有了新家就不管旧家
He starts a new family, stops talking the old ones.
所以他会娶那个叫丹妮的纹身女
So he'll go off marrying Dani the tatto girl,
生六个小孩作为中年危机的产物
have six little midlife crisis babies,
然后我就再也不会有他的消息了
and I'll never hear from him again.
和他对你做的如出一辙
It's exactly what he did to you.
他可没有对我这么做
It is not exactly what he did to me.
-当然有 -莱西 是我妈妈红杏出墙
- Of course it is. - Lexie, my mother had an affair,
然后带着他的孩子远走他乡
and then took his kid across the country.
你的妈妈去世了 而他沉浸在痛苦之中
Your mother died, and he was miserable,
他开始酗酒 毁了他的肝脏
and he started drinking, and he destroyed his liver.
这不是针对你的 他找到了使他幸福的伴侣
This isn't about you. He found someone who makes him happy.
祝福他俩吧 让他幸福
Just give them your blessing. Let him be happy.
你在说什么啊 别为他辩护
What are you talking about? Don't defend him.
你恨他的 和我一起恨他啊
You hate him. Hate him with me.
莱西 我爱你 但是你该长大了
Lexie, I love you, but you have to grow up.
心跳强劲有力
Got a strong heartbeat.
我想她喜欢她的新心脏
I think she likes her new heart.
她当然喜欢了 多让人开心啊
Of course she does. It's delightful.
好了 我们把钳子拿下来吧 杨医生
All right. Let's take off the clamp, Dr. Yang.
她的血压为什么这么低
Why is her blood pressure so low?
动脉的压力曲线很低
There's a very low arterial pressure wave.
好吧 我们 我们检查一下
All right, let's, uh, let's check it.
可能动脉导管某处有个扭结
Maybe there's a kink in the arterial line somewhere.
见鬼了 开始体外循环
Damn it. Turn up the flow.
主动脉需要做长对角线吻合
That aorta needs a long diagonal anastomosis.
那至少得用四十五分钟
Well, that'll take at least 45 minutes.
我们没那么长时间
Well, we don't have that.
我们要在三十分钟内结束
We've gotta do it in 30,
不然我们就救不了她了 手术刀 夹住
otherwise we're gonna lose her. Scalpel. Clamp it.
开始计时
Start the clock.
该死
Son of a bitch.
我不敢看 我不敢看
I hate this. I hate this.
快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on.
还有多长时间 杨
What time do you have, Yang?
二十七分钟
27 minutes.
好了 我准备好了
Okay. I'm ready.
松开
Clamp off.
我们救得了
We got this.
罗宾斯 阿尔特曼 她们控制住了
Robbins, Altman, they got this.
是吗 那为什么你的脸色这么差
Yeah? Then why do you look sick?
血压上来了
Pressure wave's coming back.
收缩压五十七
Oh. Systolic's 57.
六十
60.
六十四
6♥4♥.
-八十二 -正常了 太好了
- 82. - Oh, that's it. Yes.
-太好了 -太好了
- Yes! - Yes!
主任 我这还有病人呢
Chief, I'm, uh, I'm with a patient.
那些材料你看过了吗
Did you get a chance to look over the materials?
看了 写得非常好
I did. It's amazing.
很好 下一步就是让资金到位了
Well, the next step is getting the funding in place,
我去打两个电♥话♥这周就能申请到
and I can make two phone calls and have that by midweek.
那 那你现在是在等
Uh, s-so you're waiting for...
等你
Uh, you.
你得签字成为合作研究者
You have to sign on as co-investigator
然后我们就可以开工了
so we can start moving forward.
主任 你给了我一个很好的机会
Chief, it's an amazing offer.
这不是我给的 梅瑞狄斯
It's not an offer, Meredith.
我不能给你不属于我的东西
I can't offer something that doesn't belong to me.
这曾是你母亲的心血
It was your mother's work,
只有你来继承使命才是最合适的
and it's only right that you continue it.
我 你认为这是我欠她的吗
I, um... So you think that I owe it to her?
说真心话吗
Honestly?
我觉得这是她欠你的
I think she owes it to you.
她没有给你多少母爱
She didn't give you a lot of love,
但她给了你她的才能 她的名声
but she gave you her talent and her name...
还有这个
and this.
这份礼物可以改变你的职业生涯
This gift could change the course of your career.
我 得回去了
I... have to get back inside.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith...
它可以改变你对她的看法
it might change the way you think about her.
这将是你俩做过的最伟大的事情
It could be the greatest thing the both of you ever did.
怎么会变成这样的呢
How did it get to this?
就为了四秒钟的网络虚名
How did four seconds of Internet fame
值得把自己摔得支离破碎吗
become worth breaking yourself into a million pieces?
他这么做是因为觉得这很有趣
He did it because he thinks it's funny.
胡扯 你不应该让自己置身如此危险中
That's bull. You don't just put yourself at that kind of risk.
-这是他的决定 -他的决定
- Well, it's his decision. - His decision?
像这等白♥痴♥就不该允许他作出任何
Idiots like this shouldn't be allowed to make any--
这是他的身体 你没有权力告诉他
It is his body, okay? And you dot get to say
对自己的身体应该或是不该做什么
what he can and can't do with it.
他是个独♥立♥的人
He is a person.
他有权利作出自己的选择
He getto make his own damn choices.
我正在经历这辈子最痛苦的戒咖♥啡♥因♥阶段
I am going through the worst caffeine withdrawal of my life
就是因为有人认为怀了孕
because someone thinks that being pregnant
就意味着我的头脑不再清楚了
means I'm no longer of sound freakin' mind!
你怀孕了吗
You're pregnant?
闭嘴 我不想伤害到宝宝
Shut up! I'm not endangering my baby.
我只是 我只是想要一杯咖啡而已
I just-I just want one damn cup of coffee!
凯普娜 去给托瑞斯医生买♥♥杯咖啡好吗
Okay. Kepner, go get Dr. Torres a cup of coffee. Okay?
跑着去
Run.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-呃 恭喜你 -随便吧
- Mm-hmm. Congratulations. - Oh, whatever.
快过来帮我搞定他的髋部
Just come around here and help me with his hip.
好了 一
All right. One...
二 三
Two, three.
她看起来并不坏
She doesn't seem so bad.
吃糖吗
Candy?
去你的还有你的糖
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表