-加入我们吧 -要我给您一根9号♥铁杆吗
- Want to join us? - Can I, uh, offer you a 9-iron?
算了 我马上就走
Yeah, I-I can't stay.
我就是要跟谢博德说几句
I just need to borrow Shepherd for a minute.
好 行啊 怎么了 主任
Yeah, sure. What's up, Chief?
这么负责
And is it worth it,
值得吗
being responsible?
阿戴尔今天进了急救室
Adele was in the E.R today.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
没事 她 她摔了一跤
Yeah. She just, uh, she took a spill.
不怎么严重
Nothing serious.
但这已经是这几天里的第二次了
But it's the second time recently.
所以我让贝利给她做了检查
So I had Bailey work her up.
没什么问题 断层扫描啊 一切正常
Nothing comes up. C.T., everything's clean.
但她就是
But she's...
很迷糊
foggy.
我要你来看一下
I need you to take a look.
因为如果你服下了维生素
'cause if you take your vitamins...
没问题
Of course.
缴纳了税款
and pay your taxes
从不违规犯法
and never cut the line,
这个世界还是有让你去爱的人的
the universe still gives you people to love,
然后让他们溜走 就像水流过你的指缝
and then lets them slip through your fingers like water.
之后你还剩下什么
And then what have you got?
除了维生素 你一无所有
Vitamins... and nothing.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表