Is there any chance we can wake him up
有没有可能先把他弄醒啊
while we're waiting for the studies?
我们可以清除止痛药的作用
We could reverse his pain meds,
不过那对他是有创伤的唤醒方式
but it would be a pretty traumatic awakening.
他会疼得很厉害
He'd be in a lot of pain.
主任 我搜集了所有关于案件的信息
Chief, I'm getting all sorts of conflicting reports
用于辨识枪击犯 它们自相矛盾
as to what the shooter looks like.
知道吗 孩子们惊魂未定 他们记不起来
You know, kids, uh, in shock, they don't remember,
但警♥察♥记忆疑犯是受过训练的
but cops are trained to remember.
我不知道会不会还有一名枪手
I don't know if there's a second shooter,
这里边儿是否还有什么阴谋
if this is some kind of plot,
除非我能确定疑犯身份 不然
but until I have a positive I.D., I've got nothing.
相信我 法兹宁愿承受些痛苦
Believe me, Faz would rather feel some pain
也要帮我指认枪击犯
if he can I.D. The shooter for me.
-好吧 我会使用拮抗止痛药物 -好的
- Okay, I'll reverse the meds. - Okay.
凯普娜 准备插胸腔引流管
Kepner. Let's set up the chest tube.
韦伯主任 你找来接替我的那家伙
Chief Webber, this guy you replaced me with
-太无能了 -现在不是时候 罗宾斯
- is a study in incompetence. - Not now, Robbins.
不 就现在 因为无能医生就快要
No, no, yes, now, because Dr. Incompetence is about to
把人家好好的腿给截了
hack off a perfectly good leg.
罗宾斯 我很忙 你想我怎么做
Robbins, I'm pretty busy here. What do you want me to do?
-给我主刀权 -现在全员上阵
- Give me privileges. - It's all hands on deck.
你当然有主刀权
Of course you have privileges.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
这种时候当主任也不容易啊
It's not an easy day to be the man in charge.
托瑞斯 手术二室 紧急情况
Torres! O.R. 2 right now. 9-1-1!
什么 你去哪儿
What? Where are you going?
-准备手术 -呃
- I need scrubs. - Uh...
好吧 贝利 你能帮我接手这里吗
Okay, Bailey, can you take over for me here?
哦 好 借过
Oh. Okay, excuse me.
这是查克·福勒 21岁
This is, uh, Chuck Fowler. He's 21 years old.
枪弹擦伤后颈部二区再度损伤
Zone two injury of the neck, secondary to graze G.S.W.
有个血肿 预定了CT动脉造影检查
He has a hematoma and a C.T. angio's been ordered.
-谢啦 -好的
- Thank you. - Okay.
你怎么样啊 查克
How you doing, Chuck?
谁会拿着自动武器走进教室
Who walks into a classroom with an automatic weapon?
谁会干那种事
Who does that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
那我开始了
Okay, here I go.
伙计 我可练过摔跤的 国家队的
I'm a wrestler, man. I'm all-state.
无论怎样 你都过不了我这关
Saw or no saw, you're not getting past me.
克莱夫 能告诉我这是什么情况吗
Karev, you want to tell me what's going on here?
他疯了 这就是现在的情况
He's lost his mind. That's what's going on here.
他不仅疯了 还要毁了自己的前途
He's lost his mind, and he is destroying his career.
-这就是现况 -你来评评看 托瑞斯
- That is what is going on here! - Check it out, Torres.
15岁 大腿枪弹伤并伴有粉碎性股骨骨折
15 year old, G.S.W. to the thigh with comminuted femur fracture.
浅表股动脉撕裂
Laceration to the superficial femoral artery.
好吧 腿部神经情况如何 还有救吗
All right. What about her nerves? Are her nerves salvageable?
在麻醉之前这孩子的腿还能动
Kid was moving her leg before we put her under.
完好无损
They're intact.
她腿上有一处危及性命的大出血
She has a life-threatening hemorrhage in her leg
腹部还有多脏器受损
and multi-organ injuries in her abdomen.
腹部出血已经暂时控制住了
Abdominal bleeding is under control for now.
多谢 戴夫 谢谢你关键时候的支持
Thanks so much, Dave. I appreciate the support there.
-我可以放根牵引针来固定股骨 -对吧
- Well, I can put in a traction pin to stabilize the femur. -Right?
然后我们做血管移植使血流恢复正常
And then we can use a graft to restore blood flow.
我就是这么说的
That's what I'm saying.
我这辈子从没碰到过这种事
I have never experienced anything like this before in my life!
斯塔克医生 你刚来 但在这间医院
Dr. Stark, you're new here, but in this hospital,
我们都对枪击事件抱有私人感情
we take shootings personally,
我能保住这条腿
and I can save this leg.
你到底要不要帮我
So are you gonna work with me or not?
不不 我来 斯塔科医生
No, no, I am. Dr. Stark,
我刚和韦伯主任说了
I've just spoken with Chief Webber.
-他现在是我的病人了 -什么
- This is my patient now. - What?!
这简直 这 这 这
This is... Th-th-th-- this...
太棒了
Yes!
克莱夫 你也得出去
Karev, you gotta go, too.
急诊室挤满了急需救治的孩子
The pit's full of kids that need doctors,
没有你我们也能处理好这个 好吗
and we can handle this one without you, okay?
没问题 我的任务完成了
That's cool. My work is done.
国手水准哦 宝贝儿
Ha! All-state, baby!
看见那个桥接静脉了吗
You see that bridging vein?
如果你准备把颅骨皮瓣向后拉的话
You'll have to compromise it
势必会损坏这条静脉
if you're gonna pull the skull flap back.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我再去向他妻子通报手术进展
I'm gonna go update the wife again.
格蕾医生 你是外科医生 不是社工
Dr. Grey, you're a surgeon, not a social worker.
就容我五分钟也不行吗
You can't spare me for five minutes?
你还有位开颅的病人躺在手术台上
And you have a patient open on the table.
但你不能只考虑这个啊
Well, that's not the whole story.
-别再提这个了 -你要想想
- Don't start this again. - Well, the other part of the story
他的妻子还在候诊室里提心吊胆地等着呢
is that he's got a wife who's panicking in the waiting room-- -
好好好 去吧
All right, fine. Go.
让我安心手术吧
Just let me concentrate.
我会快去快回的
I'll be quick.
好了 他准备好了
All right. He's ready.
我会给他打一针纳洛酮
Look, I'm gonna push the naloxone.
他会醒来并疼痛难忍♥
He's gonna wake up and he's gonna hurt.
-所以有话快说 好吗 -好的
- So talk quick, okay? - Ready.
法兹 我是马迪
Faz, it's Marty.
听得见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
天呐 好疼
Oh, God. It hurts.
天呐
Aah! Oh, God!
法兹 我要你描述一下枪手
Faz, I need you to describe the shooter.
你能帮我 伙计
Can you do that for me, bud?
韦伯主任
Chief Webber.
你真的同意罗宾斯强占我的手术室
Did you really approve of Robbins storming my O.R.,
抢走我的病人 还当众羞辱我吗
stealing my patient, humiliating me publicly?
还有那么多病人要救 斯塔克医生
There are plenty of patients to go around, Dr. Stark.
-赶紧投入工作再找一个病人 -我才不
- Jump in and find one. - I will not.
我要回到我的手术室去救自己的病人
What I will do is to go back to my patient in my O.R.--
你♥他♥妈♥的有点儿医生样吧
Go be a damn doctor!
这么多条人命危在旦夕 赶紧去救人 马上
People are dying. Now go save a life, right now!
-稍等片刻 -我必须要知道
- Just hang on. - I need the info.
-好 我明白 -抱歉打扰一下
- Okay, I understand. - Excuse me...
亨特医生 我有空 要我帮忙吗
Dr. Hunt. I'm free. Do you need me?
我有空 亨特医生
I'm free. Dr. Hunt.
他们刚刚又发现了另一教室的受害者
They just found another classroom full of victims.
咱们至少还要再收治十二名伤者
We're getting at least a dozen more.
-糟糕 -手术室不够用了
- Crap. - And we're out of O.R.s.
-什么 -手术室不够了 再也腾不出地儿了
- What? - We're out of O.R.s, we're out of space,
别的医院也都满员了
and all the other hospitals are at capacity.
如果他们中有人需要动手术 我们就
If any--any of them need surgery, we're...
我们就没辙了
we're screwed.
阿尔特曼医生
Dr. Altman,
这位伤员是胸部中枪吗
you have a G.S.W. to the chest?
杨医生
Dr. Yang.
杨医生当时在现场
Dr. Yang was on the scene.
她当场做了紧急胸廓切开术
She performed an emergency thoracotomy in the field.
你还好吗 杨医生
You all right, Dr. Yang?
是的 我想留下来 如果可以的话
Yes, sir. I'm staying, if that's okay.
杨医生 你能告诉我病人的着装吗
Uh, Dr. Yang, can you tell me what your patient was wearing,
他的衣服哪儿去了
and where his clothes are?
衣服当场就剪掉了
Uh, they were cut off at the scene.
是绿色帽衫和牛仔裤
It was, um, a green hoodie, jeans.
他是不是红头发 大约20岁
Is he a redhead, about 20?
没错
Yes.
怎么了 主任
Uh, why, sir?
把他体内取出的所有子弹碎片都给我
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表