你就不能和她谈谈吗
Can't you talk to her?
你今天不是跟罗宾斯的吗
I thought you were on Robbins' service today.
她不是也负责这病人的嘛
Isn't she on that case, too?
对啊 可是这就使我
Yeah, but that just puts me,
近在咫尺也只能眼看着其他住院医
like, inches away from some other resident
做着精妙绝伦的心脏手术
doing the most amazing cardio procedure imaginable
而我就只能杵在那儿然后...
while I just stand there and...
做吸引 太折磨人了
suction. It's torture.
你得去道歉
You need to apologize.
为什么道歉啊
Apologize for what?
因为我的决策比泰迪的更英明吗
For having better judgment than Teddy?
还是因为我救了凯丽的命
For saving Callie's life?
明天能有这婚礼可全是因为我啊
There's a wedding tomorrow because of me.
你这道歉还得好好花点功夫
Your apology could use some work.
你问我怎么才能和泰迪和好
You asked me how to get back in with Teddy.
答案我都告诉你了
I'm telling you how.
艾莎今年十岁 六年前被爆♥炸♥装置炸伤
Asha is 10 years old. She sustained internal injuries
至今仍有内伤
six years ago from an explosive device.
她做过多次肠切开术
She has multiple enterotomies.
那儿有些狭窄
And there are some strictures there
还有些腹水
and some ascites.
她以前的治疗不对啊
She has not healed properly.
天啊 简直是雪上加霜
Boy, this complicates things.
而且她HIV检测阳性
As does the fact that she's H.I.V. positive.
她有艾滋病
She's living with A.I.D.S..
你好呀
Hello.
[斯瓦希里语]
别害怕
Uh, don't be scared.
[斯瓦希里语]
现在我要给你量下血压 好吗
I'm just gonna take your blood pressure now, okay?
那...好 没事 没事
Mm. So--oh, no. It's okay. It's okay.
我们...我们是来帮你的
Um, we're-- we're here to help.
[斯瓦希里语]
帮助
Help.
以维持剂量静滴林格氏液
Let's get her on L.R. at maintenance
并使用广谱抗生素
and start broad spectrum antibiotics.
明白吗
Understand?
[斯瓦希里语]
帮助 帮助
Help. Help.
凯普娜医生
Dr. Kepner...
抗生素和林格氏液
Um, the antibiotics and the L.R.?
好的 抱歉 亨特医生 马上去
Oh, right. Sorry, Dr. Hunt. Right away.
-凯普娜医生 -在
- You know, Dr. Kepner. - Yeah.
如果你能多花点时间做好本职工作
Perhaps if you spent a little more time just doing your job,
少花点时间学新的语言
a little less time learning the new languages,
你的主治医生就不用把话说第二遍了
your attendings wouldn't have to repeat themselves.
请等一下
Hold, please.
阿尔特曼医生 我想道歉
Dr. Altman, I would like to apologize.
我很...抱歉
I am... sorry
僭越了你
for going over your head
并在凯丽的手术中
and putting you in a difficult position
令你难堪
during Callie's surgery.
我很抱歉 我 我道歉
I am sorry. I-I apologize.
你这么说是发自肺腑呢
Are you saying this because you mean it
还是只是想回来跟着我♥干♥活
or because you want back on my service?
这很重要吗
Does it really matter?
没错 很重要
Yes, it matters.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我整理了一份时间表
I, uh, I put together a schedule to, uh,
来规划接下来的两天
to help with the next two days.
精确到小时 军队作风啊
Ah. Oh, by the hour, military time--wow.
多谢了 上校
Thank you, Colonel.
我为索菲亚挑了点小东西
And I picked up a little something for Sofia.
看看这些小蔷薇花蕾
Look at the little rosebuds.
好了妈妈 晚点再看婴儿服
Okay, Mom, baby clothes later.
先进行婚礼彩排 我只有20分钟
Wedding rehearsal now. I've got 20 minutes
然后就得回医院了
before I have to get back to the hospital.
爸爸 默哀的时间呢
Dad, where's the moment of silence?
时间紧迫 亚利桑那
Time is tight, Arizona.
我找不到时间在仪式里安排默哀
I could not find a place in the ceremony for it.
我们得为提摩太点支蜡烛
Well, we have to light a candle for Timothy.
就两分钟
It's two minutes.
-提摩太是谁 -她弟弟
- Timothy? - Oh, her brother.
爸爸
Dad...
宝贝 别逼他
Sweetie, don't push it.
好了 桌子那里是圣坛
Okay, so the table is the altar,
灯的位置是...
and the lamp is...
布鲁克斯神父
Father Brooks.
-你的神父吗 -牧师
- Your priest? - Minister.
他不是天主教♥徒♥
No, he's not catholic,
但他在一座大教堂执业
but he practices at a very big church.
那里 那里很古典并通风良好 你会喜欢的
It's--it's old and drafty. It's--you'll like it.
完全符合教义
It's very churchy.
知道了
I see.
好了 托瑞斯夫人 你站在前排这里
Okay, Mrs. Torres, you'll be over here in the front row.
我知道你想让我站哪儿
Okay, and I know where you want me.
就在这里好带着我的女儿走过通道
Right back here to walk my little girl down the aisle.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 手术时间过长 但我到了
Sorry. Surgery ran long, but I'm here.
我出现了 你想让我站哪儿
I made it. Where do you want me?
那儿不是你站的地儿
That is not where you will be.
这是你的位置吗 抱歉
Oh, this is your spot? Sorry.
马克
Hey, Mark.
你站在我旁边怎么样
Why don't you stand over here next to me?
至少有一个岳父不讨厌我
At least one of my fathers-in-law doesn't hate me.
你是索菲亚的爸爸
You're Sofia's father.
我爱索菲亚 所以我至少会尽力喜欢你
I love Sofia, so I'm gonna at least try to like you.
但如果你再喊我岳父
But if you call me your father-in-law again,
-我就打昏你 -够了
- I'll knock you out. - Okay.
那么亚利桑那先走过通道
So Arizona walks down the aisle first.
她走过去了
There she goes.
好了 然后我走
All right. And then I go.
然后我把花束交给
And then I hand the bouquet to--
妈妈 我能把花束给你吗
Mom... Can I hand you the bouquet?
事实上 我 我得去一下洗手间
Actually, I, um, I-I need to use the powder room.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你不介意的话 我想抱会儿"花束"
Well, I'd like some bouquet time if you don't mind.
我今天还没抱够"花束"呢
I haven't had enough bouquet time today.
你会以为跟了主任的研究项目
I mean, you'd think being on the chief's research project
会有助于竞争住院总
would help in the race for chief resident.
你甚至可能觉得那会使我更有竞争力
You might even think it'd make me a contender.
只是小孩和老年痴呆症患者都不归我治
Only I'm not saving little kids or people with Alzheimer's.
我在清理老鼠屎
I'm cleaning up mouse poop.
你能把那个盆递我吗
Can you hand me that basin?
想听听我和主任每天早上说什么吗
Wanna hear my conversation with the chief every morning?
"艾弗里 老鼠怎么样"
"Avery, how are the mice?"
"它们很好 主任
"Oh, they're fine, Chief.
它们在轮子上跑得正欢呢
They're running on their wheels.
它们在吃奶酪呢"
They're eating their cheese."
如果我是在宠物店工作
If I worked at a pet store,
我都该当上月度最佳员工了
I'd be employee of the month by now.
但我是个外科医生
But I'm a surgeon,
却在给一窝子老鼠当保姆
babysitting a bunch of mice.
只是在你得到药监局批准之前
Until you get F.D.A. approval,
我确定你说不定哪天
okay, which, I'm sure you're gonna be
就能给人看病了
working on humans any day now.
现在再给我个李子
Now grab me another plum.
话说你干嘛给这些李子剥皮啊
Why are you peeling these things apart anyway?
我在练习
I'm practicing.
因为我的病人的皮肤
Since my kid's skin
直接长到了心肌上
has grown directly onto the heart muscle,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表