No, Sir.
这下应该可以了
That should do it.
缝合切口 收工吧
Close her up and call it a day.
-我们不是要取脑组织样本吗 -没错
- Aren't we gonna get a sample from the brain? - Sure,
两周内吧 等用福尔马林固定了
in about two weeks, when it's had a chance to firm up in the formalin.
新鲜脑组织是可以切片的
Oh, it's possible to cut the brain fresh.
没错 但是很有可能
It's also possible that the moment
你一切进去 它就像果冻一样破开了
you cut into a fresh brain, it slides apart like Jell-O.
如果你不想冒这个险
If you don't want risk that,
你就把它泡在福尔马林里等上两个礼拜
you put it in formalin and wait two weeks.
我不想对你的工作指手画脚 可你
I- I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job, but you--
不 你就是在对我指手画脚
No, that's exactly what you're trying to do,
而我在努力克制不跟你计较
and I'm trying very hard not to hold it against you.
这是我每天从早到晚干的活儿
This is what I do, all day, every day.
你以为我是没从医学院毕业吗
I mean, do you think I failed medical school?
还是你真以为 我们之所以当病理医生
Is that your actual belief, that people become pathologists
是因为当不上外科医生吗
because they fail to become surgeons?
贝利医生 尸检不一定能找出结果
The autopsy was inconclusive, Dr. Bailey.
相信我 我比你更讨厌这点
And believe me, I hate that at least as much as you do.
他情况稳定了吗
He's stable?
还在危险期
He's critical.
我必须时时检查他的酸碱平衡
I have to keep, uh, checking his acid-base balance,
但是他现在情况稳定点了
but, yes, he's stable-ish for now.
很好 那这里我来看着好了
Great. So let me take over here,
你去告诉他女儿病情进展
and you can go give his daughter an update.
不 你去
No, you go.
告诉她 她爸爸的血压正回升
Um, tell her that his, uh, blood pressure is coming up--
她需要你亲口告诉她
She needs to hear from you.
他也需要有人照看
Well, he needs to be monitored.
这个我能做
Well, I can do that.
好吧 她不需要听我讲病情进展
Okay. She doesn't need to hear an update from me.
她只想确认我是否知道她在担心
All she wants is to make sure that I know that she's afraid,
我现在听不了这个
and I can't hear that right now...
因为我已经够害怕的了
because I am scared enough as it is.
他心脏停跳的时候我很害怕
I was scared when he coded.
他现在病情稳定了我也害怕
I'm scared now that he's stable.
就连走过大厅我都会害怕
I'm scared walking across the lobby.
我时时刻刻都提心吊胆
I am scared all the time.
让我帮你
Well, let me help you.
你帮不了我的 明白吗 你帮不了我
You cannot help! Okay? You can't help me.
阿尔特曼医生半小时后回来
Dr. Altman's 30 minutes out.
我们得把他送进手术室
We need to get him to the O.R.
格蕾医生可以帮忙
Dr. Grey can help with that.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina...
一路顺风
Bon voyage!
天啊 欢送派对啊
Oh, my god. It's a going away party.
你们真是的
You guys.
这样也算派对啊
Um... this is a party?
今天大家 都很忙
It's... a busy day.
不 我不介意 我是说我
No. Yeah, I mean, I'm...
我当住院医生那会儿就在这儿了 但是
I've just been at this hospital since residency. But, uh...
如果大家忙得都忘了欢送我的话
if people are too busy to see me off,
那就真是太 太忙了
then they're too-- they're too busy.
凯丽
Callie...
这也不能怪他们 托瑞斯
Well, it's hard to blame 'em, Torres.
我是说 我们少了两个主治医生
I mean, we're down a couple of attendings.
一时半会都要忙不过来了
Things are going to be busier all around for a while.
感谢你在百忙之中抽出时间 主任
Well, I'm glad you could find the time, Chief...
毕竟要处理那么多事 还有宏图大计
with all your chief problems and big plans...
你的计划究竟是什么
which were what exactly?
我为啥要现在就泄露我的宏图大计呢
Now why would I just give away my good ideas?
他固执得很 就是想让你云里雾里的
Oh, he's just crabby. He's messing with your head.
我看我永远都不会知道 对吧
Yeah, well, I'll never know, will I?
谢谢你们俩 真的谢谢
Thank you, both, so much.
我其实还有些东西没收拾完
Um, I-I actually have to finish up some packing.
所以我得先走了
So I'm gonna-- I'm gonna go.
祝你好运
Good luck.
给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Give 'em hell.
我还不想回家
I- I don't want to go home yet.
想见识一下我们给女人垫大臀吗
You want to see us give a lady a really big ass?
天啊 当然要
Oh, my god, yes.
长官
Sir!
几个小时前你说直升机就快到了
You said the helicopter was gonna be here hours ago,
现在连影子都没有 我不是想抱怨
and it's not here, and I'm not complaining,
但直升机到底在哪儿
but where is it?
雨下得那么大
Well, the rain's still pretty bad.
可能是被冰雹风暴困住了
Probably got caught in a hail storm.
不要
No!
不要 我知道卡上写了什么
No! I know what that card is gonna say.
上面会写这个病人心包填塞
It's gonna say he has cardiac tamponade
伴有低血压和心动过缓
with associated hypotension and bradycardia,
但这不可能
but he can't,
因为我已经做过心包穿刺了
'cause I already did a pericardiocentesis
还给他注入大量静脉补液
and bolused him with I.V. Fluids.
完全正确
She's right.
我该怎么做 要不要
What do I do? Do I--
克莱夫
Karev!
抓住他的脚
Grab his feet.
病人的脚
The patient!
-去他♥娘♥的♥ -帅呆了
- Son of a bitch. - That's awesome!
你知道自己在干嘛吗
What do you think you're doing?
这辆救护车不是道具
This ambulance is not in play.
这都是你一手导演的
Oh, you're just making stuff up,
我也会 我就说它是道具
which I can do, too! And I say it is in play.
一辆救护车载不了九个人
Can't fit nine patients on an ambulance.
载两个正好
But two will fit just fine.
也许今天我有七个病人会死
Seven of my patients may have died today,
但这两个不会死 因为我就要把他们
but these two won't! 'cause I'm gonna get them
送上这辆救护车
on this ambulance,
然后送到医院 医院就在这
and I'm gonna take 'em to that hospital right there!
干得漂亮
All right!
凯普娜
Kepner,
这辆救护车也卷入事故当中
this ambulance was involved in the accident
已经不能发动了
and no longer runs.
钥匙就在点火装置上 等着瞧
There are keys in the ignition, so let's see.
看来我要拿全A了
Looks like I got Triple-A. Ha!
直升机肯定是来不了了
Apparently they could get here
但是医院他们肯定还是能去的
when the helicopter couldn't.
滚开
Now move!
不然就从你身上碾过去
Or I will run you down!
走 快走
Let's go. Let's go.
无名氏 胸部复合伤伴下肢伤
John Doe, multiple chest and extremity traumas.
开了两个大静脉通道补液 但血压依然很低
Still hypotensive despite two large-bore I.V.S started in the field.
可以了 凯普娜 够了
All right, Kepner. That's enough.
我们要做全套病情检查
We need a full workup and
可能还有开胸手术
likely a thoracotomy.
我估计胸腔内还在出血
I suspect active bleeding in the chest.
你就告诉她我们赢了
Will you tell us we won,
否则她不会就此罢休的
or she's never gonna stop.
-这又不是什么竞赛 -克莱夫
- It's not a contest. - Karev!
通知手术室 确保他们把地方腾出来
Call the O.R. And make sure that there's a room available.
遵命
Will do.
好了 好了 算你们很
All right, all right, fine.
蓝队赢了
Blue Team wins.
蓝队赢了吗
Blue team wins?
是啊 是啊 你们赢了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you win.
这家伙将会长命百岁
He's gonna live for 40 more years
子孙满堂 你满意了吗
and have 15 grandkids. You happy?
-蓝队赢啦 -没错
- Blue Team wins! - Yes.
来 看看这个
Here. Check that out.
"老年痴呆症是一种严重的疾病
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表