Crossmatch six more units of R.B.C.S
马上准备好
And get them up here, stat.
阿历克斯 我没听到婴儿哭
Alex, I don't hear that baby.
加油啊 小家伙 哭出来
Come on, buddy. Give it up.
我做了些关于糖尿病的研究
And I've been doing some research on diabetes,
我听说你要开始一个临床试验
and I heard you're starting a clinical trial.
我想试试能不能加入
I-I'd like to see if I could get on it.
这个试验的标准很特别
Well, the trial has very specific criteria.
不能偏倚受试人群
I mean, the subjects have to remain impartial.
你既然跟我的一个主治医生结了婚
The fact that you're married to one of my attendings--
听着 我知道对于我和泰迪结婚这件事
Look, I know that you have never been wild
你一直不怎么赞同
about the fact that teddy married me,
但其实我是真心喜欢她
but the truth is, I really like her...
不是只因为她的医疗保险
and not just for her insurance.
但她仍然把我看作病人
But she still sees me as a patient,
当作 当作一个蹭医保的
as a--as an insurance sponge.
我需要有自己的医保
I need to get my own insurance,
所以我需要一份工作
so in order to do that I need a job,
而为了得到一份工作 如果我能够
and in order to get a job, it would be helpful
避免每五分钟就低血糖昏迷 那再好不过了
if I wasn't going into diabetic shock every five minutes.
这是什么
Hey, um, what's this?
只是个
Just a... oh.
亨特 我的全膝关节置换术被取消了
Hey. Hunt. Uh, my knee replacement got canceled,
得找些骨头让我折折
and I need to break some bones.
你不是来修复骨头的吗
Aren't you supposed to mend them?
这是我第一天回来上班 也是我
Well, it's my first day back, and I left my baby
回家后第一次离开宝宝
for the first time since we got home.
我得想起来为什么我这么爱当外科医生
I need to remember why I love being a surgeon so much
否则我担心自己会一去不返
or I'm afraid I will walk out of here and never come back.
不用是那种大手术
It doesn't have to be big.
就像踝关节扭伤 骨裂之类的
Just a sprained ankle, hairline fracture, anything.
-好的 -天啊 每次我听到小孩哭
- Okay. - Oh, my God. Anytime I hear a baby cry,
就让我想起索菲亚
it makes me think of Sofia.
他们听起来都像她
They all sound like her.
等等 那个真的很像她
Wait. That really sounds like her.
什么情况 你在这干什么呢
What? What are you doing here?
今天是带闺女上班日
It's bring your daughter to work day.
不 你不能
No, it's not.
我给她洗过澡 换了衣服
I bathed her, changed her.
喂了她 哄她睡觉
I fed her, I napped her.
我们读了书
Hi. We read a book,
还玩了那个挂着的风铃
played with that little hanging, jingling thing...
这些都弄完了也才十一点半
And it was still only 11:30.
我需要和大人交流
I needed some adult contact.
请把孩子带走
Please take this baby away from me.
-行 -我认真的 带走她 马克
- Sure. - I'm serious. Take her, Mark.
-好的 -天啊 这孩子真淘气
- Okay. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God. This baby's crack.
她是个淘气的孩子
She's a crack baby.
你不应该那么说她
You shouldn't call her that.
托瑞斯 你走运了
Torres. You're in luck.
摩托车事故 伤员20分钟后到达
Motorcycle crash 20 minutes out.
太好了 行
Yes. Okay.
我爱你 但是妈妈得工作了
Oh, I love you, but Mommy's gotta go to work.
-抱走她 马克 -给我孩子
- Take her, Mark. - Give me the baby.
从我胳膊里慢慢把她抱走
Just physically lift her from my arms.
-不是那么糟 -好了 我马上
- It's not that bad. - Okay. I'll be right--
-回来 -好的
- Back--back you go. - Okay.
莉波的肠管看上去没什么粘连了
Lebo's bowel looks clean.
我们处理了所有的粘连
We got all the adhesions.
孩子怎么样了
How's the baby?
好着呢 阿普加新生儿评分为9到10
Good. Apgar score's 9 and 10.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
我们控制住了出血
We got the bleeding under control
剥离了胎盘
and removed the placenta,
-马上就要缝合了 -她没事的
- and we're about to close. She's gonna be just fine.
是 暂时的
Yeah, for now.
她会回到家里
She's gonna go back there.
她得不到应该有的术后处理
She won't get the follow-up care that she needs.
一旦她和她妹妹用完了我们给她们的
Once she and her sister run out of the sickle cell meds
镰刀型细胞贫血症治疗药物
we gave them,
那时她们怎么办
then what are they gonna do?
尽她们所能了
The best they can.
那孩子怎么办
What about the kid?
他可能也是镰刀型细胞贫血症患者
He's probably a sickler, too.
谁给他接种疫苗
Who's gonna give him his vaccination?
你怎么样 克莱夫
Well, how about you, Karev?
什么
What?
你
You.
去那 和她们一起回去
Go there. Go back with them.
在南博希诊所总是缺少医生
The job at Namboze Clinic has never been filled.
他们在找单身 没什么牵挂
They're looking for someone who's single, unattached,
至少有三年住院医生经验的人
with minimum three years residency.
可以通过这个工作抵消一些医学院的贷款
There's a med school loan forgiveness grant attached to it.
他们已经在和你协调了
They've already been coordinating with you.
我是说 他们认识你 你最合适了
I mean, they know you. You're kind of perfect.
这种术后处理有点儿过头了吧
Well, that's pretty far to go for a follow-up exam.
你会很棒的 我打个电♥话♥就能搞定
You'd be great. I could take care of it with one call.
所以你考虑下吧
So you just think about it.
主任
Sir.
艾弗里 那个病历 亨利·伯顿的
Oh, Avery. Uh, that chart over there--Henry Burton--
需要筛选
needs to be screened.
如果符合标准 把他纳入第一阶段试验
If he meets the criteria, put him in line for Phase 1.
主任 我 我很抱歉
Chief, I, um, I'm sorry.
我想退出试验
I need to step away from the trial.
你想干什么
You what?
我很感谢这次机会 真的
I appreciate the opportunity, I do,
但我不想妨碍你接下来的研究
and I don't want to inconvenience you going forward--
我不担心我自己的研究
I'm not worried about me.
这次试验能到这一步你功不可没
You were a big part of getting this thing where it is.
我不知道你为什么想放弃
I don't know why you want to give it up.
您能这么说我很高兴
Well, that's very nice of you to say, sir.
但是我感觉我现在应该更投入到手术中
But I feel like I need to focus on surgery right now.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
是的
Respectfully, yes.
我确定
I am.
谢谢你 主任
Thank you, sir.
表现不错 克莱夫医生
Excellent work, Dr. Karev.
格蕾 等我一会
Grey, just give me two seconds.
好的
Okay.
没 我什么都没说
No, I didn't say anything.
但既然你这么担心也许你该说出来
But maybe you should if you're so worried about it,
免得被别人发现了
before somebody finds out.
没人会发现
No one is going to.
格蕾 准备好了吗
Grey. Ready?
是的
Yeah.
嗯 找到了
Okay, there it is.
看起来不像肿瘤
It doesn't look like a tumor.
看起来像
It looks like...
等等 那是什么
Wait. What is that?
我得换个角度再看看
I'm gonna come at it from a different angle.
好 好多了
There. That's better.
我需要再近一点观察
I just need to get a little closer.
天啊
Oh, my God.
等等 那是
Wait. Is that...
难道那是 是吗
Is that a-- is it?
是的
Yes.
我们要呼阿尔特曼医生吗
Should we call Dr. Altman?
不
No.
不
No.
好消息 你没有肿瘤
Merry Christmas. You don't have a tumor.
你肺里长了棵树
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表