You don't believe that having a support system in place
是重要的判断依据吗
is an important factor in this decision?
这只是一项依据
It's one factor.
因为他符合标准
If this guy is borderline,
我们才会在这儿开会
I mean, that's why we're here.
我们可以花上一整天讨论他的资格
We could talk about his criteria all day.
的确他的肌酐清除率低 但这无关紧要
I mean, his creatinine clearance is low but not critical,
他的
And his--his--
他的真菌性肺炎虽然严重 但可以治愈
his fungal pneumonia is bad but treatable.
他符合标准
I mean, he's borderline.
我参加过27例器♥官♥移♥植♥手术
But I've been involved in 27 transplant surgeries,
在每一例手术中
and every time,
病人的求生意志才是存活的关键
the patient's will to fight is just as telling,
罗伊具备这点
and Roy has it.
把肺给他绝不是浪费
If we give him the lungs, it won't be a waste,
因为他会活下去
'cause he will live.
我知道
I know it.
那我该 我该和她说什么
So how am I... what am I supposed to say to her?
我插管的时候搞砸了 然后
That I botched the insertion and--and then, uh,
刺破了血管 可能造成了别的问题
I punctured the vessel, or maybe that an error was made,
-还是 -这些你都不用说
- or-- - You don't tell her anything.
你犯了错 这是人之常情
You made a mistake. It happens all the time.
我骂你因为那就是我的职责
I had to yell at you because that's my job.
我现在的职责 我们现在的职责就是走进去
My job now is to--our job now is to go in there
微笑着告诉病人
with smiles on our faces and tell her
手术很成功 因为事实也的确如此
the surgery was a success, because it was.
嘿 情况怎么样
Hey, how are we?
你们来了 英雄们
There they are, hey. How are our heroes.
耳鸣消失了
The ringing stopped.
完全消失了
It stopped.
好消息嘛
That's fantastic news.
这位小伙子表现不错 对吧
And the kid did good, right?
他确实表现不错
The kid did good.
我要吻你一下 之前是我不对
I'm kissing you now, 'cause I was wrong.
但是现在我喜欢上你了
But in this moment, I am in love with you.
太感谢了
Oh, thank you.
我们今天应该团结一心
We were supposed to be a team today.
你告诉我该说什么 结果你却拆我的台
You told me what to say, and then you just turned on me?
我不是故意的
I didn't plan it.
我真不习惯就这么失败了
I'm not used to failing.
我也是
Neither am I.
好的
Okay? All right.
我知道你觉得推荐他
I know you think recommending him
不是明智之举
was the wrong decision.
我很抱歉 但我不同意你的看法
I'm sorry, but I just... didn't agree.
克里斯蒂娜 像这种病例
Cristina, in a case like this,
作出决定就是明智之举
the right decision... is making a decision.
这就是我们该做的 这是我们的职责
That's what we do. That's the job.
你提出了看法 并阐述了理由
You formed an opinion and you argued for it.
大家都很赞同
And you weren't alone.
专家组投票决定把他加入候选名单
The panel voted to put him on the list.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你今天当了回医生
You were a doctor today.
好了 开始吧
All right. Talk to me.
地下室有台坏的断层扫描仪
Um, there is a broken C.T. machine in the basement,
它旁边是台坏的氩激光器
next to it is a broken argon laser
和坏的荧光检查器
and a broken fluoroscope.
我觉得一百万够把他们通通修好
I think $1 million would repair all 3 of them.
可能还会多出一些钱
And there might even be enough money left over
来雇个值夜班的护士
to put a new nurse on the night shift,
这才是病人真正需要的
which is what our patients really need.
这就完了
That's it?
这就是你给我的计划
That's what you got for me?
你就这点水平
That's your best idea?
我说得再清楚不过了
This assignment couldn't have been clearer--
我要的是创新的想法 激烈的竞争
Inspiration, good, old-fashioned competition.
而不是要你走进来
Not you coming in here
和我说要修老坏的机器
telling me I need to fix what's old and broken.
我还想去巴黎呢
Um, I would love to go to Paris,
可你见过我坐着
but you don't see me sitting around
筹划巴黎之旅吗
planning my Parisian vacation.
就算听起来不错 可我毕竟是个当妈的
It sounds nice, but I am a mother,
我真正应该做的
and what I really need to do
是送孩子去幼儿园 洗洗衣服
is get my kid to preschool, get the laundry done,
做好饭菜
put food on the table.
我可以在你面前唾沫横飞
All right, I can do a big tap dance here
谈论怎么用一百万来搞
about how I'm gonna change the face of medicine
医学革新
with $1 million,
醒醒吧 一百万什么也干不了
but come on, you can't do anything with $1 million.
一百万微不足道
$1 million is nothing.
那只是梦想
That's a dream.
送孩子 洗衣服 做饭才是现实
This is real life. Preschool, laundry, food--.
我很现实
I'm realistic.
至于医学革新嘛
Change the face of medicine...
我们还是先把眼前的问题处理好吧
We need to fix the medicine that we already have.
雇个值夜班的护士
We need a new night nurse.
修好坏机器
We need these broken machines repaired.
咱不去巴黎 去杂货店就行了 主任
Let's not go to Paris. Let's go to the grocery store, Chief.
咱打开天窗说亮话吧
And while we're being honest,
你我都知道你没有一百万
why are you wasting our time with this exercise anyway
你何苦浪费大家时间来搞这次竞赛
when you and I both know you don't have $1 million?
再过几个星期 情况可就
Well, things may be a little different around here
不一样了
in the next few weeks.
看看你的表情
Look at that.
我都没法再叫你苦瓜脸了
Now I can't call you sourpuss anymore.
手伸出来 罗伊
Give me your arm, Roy.
我要帮你抽点血
I have to draw some blood.
我们都想长大
We all want to grow up.
为了长大我们不顾一切
We're desperate to get there,
抓住一切可能的机会
to grab all the opportunities we can...
活下去
to live.
我们努力想飞出那个安乐窝
We're so busy trying to get out of that nest...
我们甚至无暇顾及
We don't think about the fact
外面的世界如此冰冷
that it's going to be cold out there...
如此寒彻骨髓
really freakin' cold.
谢谢你 主任
Thank you, sir.
恭喜你 做的好
Congratulations. Good job.
因为成长
Because growing up
有时意味着甩开别人
sometimes means leaving people behind.
恭喜你 医生
Congratulaons, doctor.
谢了
Thanks.
该死 我的钥匙呢
Oh, damn it. Where are my keys?
在你手上啊
They're in your hand.
待我们学成圆♥满♥之际
And by the time we stand on our own two feet...
也就意味着我们独♥立♥了
we're standing there alone.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表