He's got three discharges.
其中的一个是昨天才住院的
One of them has just come yesterday.
斯塔克医生在做手术
Dr. Stark is in surgery.
-他又去为丽莎·科里斯做手术了 -什么
- He went back in Lisa Collins. - What?
这主意太棒了
It's a great idea.
简单实用
It's so simple.
我们来看看是否有效
We'll see if it works.
形状正好 而且是赛璐珞材质的
It is the right shape, and it's celluloid,
所以肯定不会分解
so it won't break down,
而且肝脏与乒乓球也能很好贴合
and the liver will conform to it.
这主意太妙了
It's a great idea.
这一开始是谁的主意呢 斯塔克医生
Whose idea was it, Dr. Stark, originally?
是你的还是克莱夫医生的呢
Was it yours or Dr. Karev's?
我们还是看看它是不是有用吧
Let's just see if it works.
我回来了 科特斯女士 你想我了吗
And I'm back, Mrs. Cortez. Did you miss me?
你能不能让这条狗从这儿出去
Would you please let the dog out?
-他总是叫个不停 -她开始神志不清了
- He won't stop barking. - She's delirious.
脉搏微弱 我觉得她休克了
Pulse is thready. I think she's in shock.
测量她生命体征 哦 不 糟糕
Get me her vitals. Oh, no, no, no. Damn it!
快 给我弄一个心电监护仪过来 快去呼叫贝利医生
All right. Get me a monitor in here. Call Dr. Bailey now!
马上 医生
Right away, doctor.
我这边手术马上就快完了 把她送进手术室
I'm almost done here. Get her into an O.R.
开腹然后等着我 我稍后就到
Open her up and wait for me. I'll be there.
开 你是说给她开腹吗
Open-- did you say "Open her up"?
贝利医生还没消息吗
No word from Dr. Bailey?
好吧
Okay.
10号♥手术刀
10-blade.
这根动脉位于心脏底部
That artery is at the base of the heart.
设旁路会好一点
Bypass would be so much better.
不行 我不能让旁路通血
No, I cannot manage this bleed on bypass.
好的 我可以夹住这个动脉瘤了
Okay. Good. There. I can clip the aneurysm.
我需要你们停掉你们手上的活
I need you stop doing what you're doing.
我正在试图做一个冠状动脉移植
I am trying to do a coronary graft
还是在一个不断出血的心脏上 你要我做什么
on a hemorrhaging heart. What do you suggest I do?
-动作快一点 -好的
- Do it faster. - All right.
我希望你不要把责任都怪到我身上
I need you to stop making this my fault.
好吧 开始包扎吧 我为了杨试过各种办法
All right. Pack that. I tried everything I could for Yang.
我鼓励她进手术室 我不让她进手术室
I encouraged her into the O.R. I kept her out of the O.R.
我不知道我还能再为她做些什么了
I don't know what else I could have done differently.
好吧 保持施压 大点力
All right. Hold pressure. More.
好的 你开始
Okay, good. Go.
杨是我的学生
Yang was my student.
你怎么会认为我不想帮她
Don't you think that I wanted to help her?
我不质疑你的动机
I have no doubt that's what you wanted to do.
但是你说我失败了
But you're saying that I failed.
我是说我们都失败了
I'm saying that we all failed.
现在是时候该收手了
So now it's time just to back off.
不 谢博德 你要收手是你的事 她是我老婆
No, Shepherd, you need to back off. She's my wife.
-我永远都不会放弃她 -好吧
- And I'm not gonna give up on her yet. - All right.
很明显 我们目标一致
It's clear we all have the same goal.
即想要她回来工作
We want her back.
完工 我完成了
Done. I got it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
在这件事上我是有私心的
I have a personal stake in this, too.
要不是她 我现在也不会站在这儿了
I would not be standing here if it wasn't for her.
没错
Right.
但是你要求我们袖手旁观
But you're asking us to do nothing,
我们做不到
And we can't do that.
我做不到
I can't do that.
好吧
Okay.
我们开始缝合吧
Let's start closing.
该死
Damn it!
死亡时间7点41分
Time of death--7:41.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
这不是我的错
This is not my fault.
她产生了瘘管 并且延迟性出血
She's got a fistula. They get delayed hemorrhage.
胰腺切除术后往往伴随的瘘管产生
Post-op pancreatectomies always get fistulas.
-我没弄砸 -艾弗里 我
- I didn't screw this up. - Avery, I--
不 你听我说 他们经常有瘘管
No, you listen. They always get fistulas,
进而会产生非常严重的并发症
then they get severe complications,
然后就伴随着死亡 我都是找你说的做的
then they died. I did what you said.
你告诉我给她开腹 然后你又不在这儿
You told me to open her up, and then you weren't here.
-我尽力去救治 -艾弗里
- I tried to fix it. - Avery--
-这根本不是我的错 -艾弗里医生
- This is not my damn fault! - Dr. Avery!
从我的手术室出去
Step out of my O.R.
我们实在太厉害了
We are awesome.
我不敢相信咱们搞定了这一切
I can't believe we did all this.
我是搞定的 你就开了瓶酒而已
Uh, I-I did all this. You opened one bottle of wine.
-你能找到餐巾吧 拜托 -嗨
- Could you find where the napkins are, please? - Hello.
-糟糕 还没准备好呢 -嗨
- Oh, damn it. Uh, not ready. - Hi.
如果你是来参加派对的话
Hey, if you're here for the party,
-你来得太早了 -我不是来参加派对的
- You're, like, way too early. - I'm not here for the party.
-那你是劝我回去的 -不是
- Are you here to tell me to come back? - No.
但是一会儿会有一堆人要这么做的
But a bunch of other people are coming to do that.
我的天啊
Oh, god.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我本来想找你来着
I- I tried to find you.
他太过分了
He is awful.
他想独揽所有功劳
He tried to take all the credit.
无所谓了 孩子没事吧 乒乓球有用吗
Well... Is the kid okay? Is it gonna work?
当然 我是说 当然有用了
Yeah, yeah. I mean, o- of course it's gonna work.
实在是太棒了
It's brilliant.
我会和主任说的
I- I'm-- I'm gonna talk to the chief...
因为这实在是太不公平了
Because it-- it is so unfair.
今天你所做的每一件事都是正确的
You did every single thing right today.
我意思是说 你帮那主治医师收拾烂摊子
I mean, you covered that attending's ass,
却要次次受他冷嘲热讽
and you got-- you got crapped on every step of the way.
-主任应该知道这些 -艾普丽尔
- It-- the chief should know that. - Oh, April--
不不不 你实在是太
No, no, no. You're so...
你今天所做的一切都太了不起了
What you did today was so great.
你不该受到这种待遇 我只是
You know, you don't deserve this. I just--
我想让你知道有人是知道这一切的
I wanted you to know that somebody knows that,
至少我知道
That I know that.
你知道我还是
You know I'm a...
我还来没
I've never, um...
这是我的第一次
This is my first time.
我知道 你想让我停下来吗
I know. You wanna stop?
不 我不想停下来 我只是 别
No. No, I don't want to stop. I just-- no.
能不能
Can--
能不能 我们能不能慢一点
Can we-- can we just go a little slower?
-什么 -你能不能
- What? - Um, can you-- can--
我们能不能慢一点呢
Can we please just go a little s-slower?
我只是 我需要 我需要
I just-- I need-- I'm-- what-- what-- need?
什么 你想要什么
What? What do you need?
你想要我怎么样
What-- what do you need from me?
你想和我上♥床♥ 那就上啊
You want to screw? Let's screw.
如果你不想 那就滚出去
Y- you don't? Then get out.
我才不想握着你处♥女♥的小手
I'm not gonna hold your virgin hand
然后慢慢来 我靠 你不是个小姑娘了
and walk you through it, damn it. You're not a child.
我可照顾不了你
I can't take care of you!
我照顾不了这个破地方的所有人
I can't take care of everybody in this friggin' place!
我一般都会为病患做一个术后检查
Uh, I usually do a post-op exam right now.
他现在在一架C-130运输机上
Yeah. Well, he's on a C-130
这时候应该还在飞跃美国的半路上
halfway across the country by this time.
所以我不必再检查他的恢复情况了
Oh, so I don't get to check on his recovery?
他现在被照顾得很好
He's being well taken care of.
你干得很漂亮
You did a good job.
我可以这么说
I can tell you that.
那你为什么还在这转来转去啊
What are you still doing hanging around?
我只是想对你说一声谢谢
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表