Water?
我想要
I want, um...
果汁雪糕[性♥伴♥侣♥]
Sorbet.
想吃点甜的
Sweet tooth?
我这儿可能有点饼干
I think I have some cookies around here somewhere.
马克
Mark.
说真的
Really?
真的
Really.
我已经跟他们谈过手术进程
Okay. I told them about the surgery
和恢复过程了
and his recovery process.
你觉得我该提到他的高风险感染性吗
Do you think I should mention his high chance for infection?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不想让他们过于担心
I don't want to worry them any more than I have to.
不 就告诉他们他会心里很难受
No, just... tell them he's gonna feel pretty awful...
他活了下来 自己弟弟却死了
that he lived and his brother died...
每次为自己活着而庆幸时
that every time he feels glad to be alive...
他都同样会为此而痛恨自己
he'll hate himself for it.
就告诉他们留心这种情况吧
Just tell them to look out for that.
他不愿旧事重提
He won't want to talk about it,
但是
but...
如果他们能理解 他会很高兴的
he'll be glad they know.
明白了
All right.
好的
All right.
在夜幕的掩盖下
Under the cover of darkness...
人们会做出在白天永远不会做的事
people do things they'd never do under the harsh glare of day...
真不错
Yeah. Nice.
-没你看到的那么糟糕 -看起来确实很糟糕
- It's not as bad as it looks. - It looks pretty bad.
是
Yeah.
谢谢你给我打电♥话♥
Hey, thank you for calling.
感谢你守在这里 谢博德
I appreciate you staying, Shepherd.
晚安
Good night.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
天啊 我男朋友来了
Oh, my god. It's my boyfriend.
是丈夫 我是你丈夫
Husband. I'm your husband.
好吧
Right.
抱歉 伙计 她交给你了
Sorry, dude. She's all yours.
来吧
Come on.
走吧走吧
Okay. Come. Come on.
好吧
All right.
晚安
Good night.
太好啦
Oh, good!
-你醒啦 -声音小点儿
- You're awake. - Indoor voice, please.
当然
Of course.
你知道吗
Um, you know...
我很感激你对我敞开心扉
I really appreciate you opening up to me.
我是说 你总是板着一张
I mean, you always have that, like,
超级严肃的贝利脸
super-serious Dr. Bailey face on.
我都不知道你喜不喜欢我
I coul't even tell if you liked me,
但是现在 准确的说 我的意思是
But now, I mean, well, I-I don't know if I'd say
我不知道咱们算不算是朋友
that we're friends exactly, but, I mean, sort of.
你觉得呢
I mean, don't you think?
-凯普娜医生 -是
- Dr. Kepner. - Yeah.
这一切 都没发生过
This... never happened.
这一切 都没发生过
This... never...happened.
-明白 -嗯
- Got it? - Mm-hmm.
跟我念 这一切
Say the words. This...
-都没发生过 -没发生过
- never happened. - Never happened.
绝对
Yeah.
当然
Yeah.
没问题
Okay.
更明智的决定
Decisions feel wiser...
更大胆的医生
People feel bolder.
斯塔卡能怎么样 我们不得不进行手术
What can Stark do? I mean, we had to operate.
-他能大吵大闹 他会大吵大闹的 -无所谓
- He can yell. He will yell. - It doesn't matter.
孩子没事 妈妈开心
You know, the kid's in good shape, the mom's happy.
我们已经完成任务了
We did what we were trained to do.
还记得刚来的第一天吗
Remember the first day?
主任说我们中只有两个人能撑下来
The chief said only two of us would make it.
我当时觉得是我和克里斯蒂娜
I thought it would be me and Cristina.
怎么就剩下我们俩了呢
How are we the last two standing?
我会让你们生不如死
I am gonna make your lives a living hell.
你们知道吗 我会很享受的
And you know what? I'm gonna enjoy it.
你们对我的病人说谎 还挟持了一整间手术室
You lied to my patients. You hijacked an O.R.
你们还做了一例
You preformed a surgery
你们根本做不来的手术
that you had no possible business performing,
即使我绞尽脑汁
and for the life of me,
也想不明白你们当时是怎么想的
I-I-I don't know what you were thinking.
医学的管理等级是有道理的
Medicine has a hierarchy for a reason.
如果有什么并发症
If there had been a complication,
你们知道是谁要去给你们擦屁♥股♥吗
you know whose ass would've been on the line here?
是我 不是你们 我
Mine! Not yours. Mine!
你们这些住院医生
You doctors in this residency,
就喜欢无法无天 胡作非为
you think you can do whatever you want, whenever you want.
你们给我听好了 我才是主治医生
I've got some news for you. I am the attending!
你们是住院医师
You are the resident...
但当太阳照常升起时
But when the sun rises...
我们必须为黑夜里
you have to take responsibility...
自己的行为承担责任
for what you did in the dark...
-我不得不用了肥皂和温水 -什么
- I had to use soap and water. - What?
丙酮对强力胶没效果
The acetone didn't work on the superglue
直到我加了温肥皂水
till I mixed it with soap and water.
我现在也想来点肥皂和温水
I could use a little soap and water right now.
-真恶心 -我这儿都闻得到
- I feel disgusting. - I can smell you from up here.
我要先洗澡
Dibs on the shower.
我想喝啤酒 谁想喝啤酒
I want a beer. Who's up for a beer?
-早上六点你上哪儿找啤酒去 -家里有
- Where are you gonna get a beer at 6:00 a.M.? - At home.
去迎接冷冽刺眼的
And face yourself under the cold, harsh...
清晨曙光
light of day.
-喝水吗 -不要
- Water? - Oh, no.
早安
Good morning.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表